Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:56 pm
Xaven the Raven
Xiatian Li
I kind of want to find a partner/rival for Xia, so I can do the Gardevoir and Gallade scenario. Xia gets the latter and the other owns the former.

-sigh- neutral

Any room for a gallade/bisharp rivalry in there?

Welp, I'm not sure if I'm going to catch Xia a ralt yet. I already have designed a team for her to have in the academy. So I can only wait and see for now.

Sorry, but she isn't the right partner for your char. ^_^;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:31 pm
Xiatian Li
Xaven the Raven
Xiatian Li
I kind of want to find a partner/rival for Xia, so I can do the Gardevoir and Gallade scenario. Xia gets the latter and the other owns the former.

-sigh- neutral

Any room for a gallade/bisharp rivalry in there?

Welp, I'm not sure if I'm going to catch Xia a ralt yet. I already have designed a team for her to have in the academy. So I can only wait and see for now.

Sorry, but she isn't the right partner for your char. ^_^;;;

That's fine. Honestly its just that I like the balance between them as rivals, they both use arm blades, but one fights for a noble cause, and the other is a brute that fights fairly dirty.

I dont really have a team planned out, mostly because the rares are always a mystery. It would be great if we could actually see the next 3-4 rare groups in advance so it doesn't feel like going after a pokemon you sort of want now will come at the expense of a pokemon you really want later. Especially since rares are one off deals, or seem to be anyways.  

Xaven the Raven

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:13 pm
Week long classes sound better to me. Also, I say let this run until Sunday!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:18 pm
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
--------------------------------------------------------------

可愛い!

I would prefer it to end on Sunday and have week-long classes

Homework is really starting to pile up

--------------------------------------------------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Kumerelle

Duck

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:56 pm
I'd like class to go till Sunday night. Also a week long class works better for me in terms of scheduling.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:41 am
I vote for sunday night and week long class.

Xaven the Raven

I feel kinda bad for Josh for what Cyril is about to do . . .
*cough* Taunt *cough*  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:48 am
Shadow of Miracles

I have articles and school stuff due all throughout the week, a trig quiz on Tuesday and an event to attend for one of my publications tonight so Sunday or even Monday would work best for class end and give me some time to catch my breath( I haven't gotten one post in yet and being stressed about doing things on time really hurts my creative writing. I have a headache from stress right now and am trying to get through a post for Marcus) additionally a lot of the people I rp with also have real life things happening and post less due to school so I feel like having an extension would benefit everyone who hasn't posted yet.

As for classes lasted a week I'm..undecided? Like DJ Double B yes a week per class would make things slow....a day in a month does seem dragging.
but it would also mean people might be more active? A lot of us can't sit and rp through the night. Those of us who have sporadic amounts of free time now that school has started ( to say nothing of those who work) might be able to interact more. I think 5 days if not a week isn't too bad an idea. ( 5 seems like a good middle ground between 3 days and a week)
I'll leave it to your and the crew's discretion  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:01 am
amarzyciel
I vote for sunday night and week long class.

Xaven the Raven

I feel kinda bad for Josh for what Cyril is about to do . . .
*cough* Taunt *cough*

Eh, right now i have josh's battle style more like mine when I was 9 and playing red version. "Use a turn to lower defense, what a waste!"  

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:12 am
Shadow of Miracles

Regarding the announcement, I'd be fine with ending tonight. I have a lot of stuff going on on Sundays, so I wouldn't be able to post much then anyway.

As for a general timeline on how long classes start, I think 4-5 days would help keep things moving. If each class/time period were to last a full week, it would take a month just to get through 1 day (1 week for morning, 1 for lunch, 1 for afternoon class, 1 for evening)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:25 am
Come on game freak, let out all the info.

I wanna start planning my badaz vikavolt.

Also, vikavolt looks cool. This is a fact  

Xaven the Raven

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:26 am
I think the campsite battles make a point of us needing more than 3 days for class. Most haven't gotten past the first turn.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:39 am
Xaven the Raven

Eh, right now i have josh's battle style more like mine when I was 9 and playing red version. "Use a turn to lower defense, what a waste!"

well, I am actually still in that opinion too when I play.
2x tackle does more damage than 1 leer+1 tackle.
or am I wrong with that?
I find status boost move are only worth it with disadvantage battle
or when you can spam it or when it raise more than 1 stage.
in the guild though, I use them more for variety, normally I would try to be creative, but it's hard to do so with the battle system.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:55 am
amarzyciel
Xaven the Raven

well, I am actually still in that opinion too when I play.
2x tackle does more damage than 1 leer+1 tackle.
or am I wrong with that?
I find status boost move are only worth it with disadvantage battle
or when you can spam it or when it raise more than 1 stage.
in the guild though, I use them more for variety, normally I would try to be creative, but it's hard to do so with the battle system.

I actually don't see much point in debuffs in the games. Boosts seem more potent.

I understand. I could see cyril and josh having some sort of rivalry. But also, with sneasel, they could work together to learn hone claws.

But that rivalry would be fierce. Especially after ice attacks are involved with tatiana's bide

which, can we all agree that it is weird that tyrunt learns bide and not thrash?

and that it is odd that bide can hit during shadow force, bounce, and dive?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:03 am
Wish we could tutor egg moves. Tyrunt learns a bunch of fangs AND dragon dance from breeding.

Not sure Tatiana seems like the type to use a dance, but I could see fire fang, or thunder fang, or poison fang.

also, I forgot how much I wanted a furret.  

Xaven the Raven

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:45 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I kinda have this idea where Lilith and Harvey would be good sarcasm buddies...just cause they seem to share opinions regarding respect and authority...and honestly a healthy amount of snark XD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games