Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:07 pm
Looking at the left arm currently clutched in his right, Reno would snort. "I decided to be the voice of command on our daring daylight raid of an enormous Kalosian jail during our little insurrection. They decided I was threat enough for an assassination squad of Greninjas. They got my arm, I got their damn jail." Reno would look smug for a moment before hearing Terashi's other question. "As for that part....I decided after the meteorite mess that I should go ahead and get those powers without the major increase in insanity. So now I do things like this." With that, Reno would teleport across the room and smack Terashi on the back with his robotic arm from his new position behind the trainer. "Hows that for a fun party trick?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:14 pm
"OW! The hell!? That thing isn't exactly soft, you know!" I griped, having a particularly low threshold of pain tolerance in my head due to the bubble of Celestial Chi nesting there.

After taking a minute to calm myself down, I sighed, only partly in relief. "So, you went and got yourself an artifact? I take it you're a Psychic Channeler, now?" I asked, assuming that was the case.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:31 pm
"It's about as cool as this." Odd spoke up from behind Reno before he phased through him from behind, waving at Terashi along the way. "It's about time you got back." he told the blond. "By the way, was that Trish I saw going to her room naked? She a hybrid all of a sudden?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:39 pm
"Yeah, tell me about it," I told Odd, before listening to him talk about the promiscuous Braixen hybrid. "I don't know what it is about this place that makes women dress and act provocatively," I complained.

Some time later, after my spar with Dan in the training room and Keiko and I had chosen our new rooms, I came back to the main lobby and released Rala, fiddling with my SNAG in the process. "So, you're female... seems Rala was a fitting name, then," I mumbled to myself, to which my Ralts cooed in response. It seemed that she liked the name. As I continued to peruse her data using the SNAG's Pokedex feature, I felt the dull ache in my head I'd had since awakening from that coma worsen. Likely the result of some other Celestial Chi using Pokemon drawing nearer to me.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:42 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah, tell me about it," I told Odd, before listening to him talk about the promiscuous Braixen hybrid. "I don't know what it is about this place that makes women dress and act provocatively," I complained.

Some time later, after my spar with Dan in the training room and Keiko and I had chosen our new rooms, I came back to the main lobby and released Rala, fiddling with my SNAG in the process. "So, you're female... seems Rala was a fitting name, then," I mumbled to myself, to which my Ralts cooed in response. It seemed that she liked the name. As I continued to peruse her data using the SNAG's Pokedex feature, I felt the dull ache in my head I'd had since awakening from that coma worsen. Likely the result of some other Celestial Chi using Pokemon drawing nearer to me.

"Heeey! Remember me!?" Gardy screamed into Terashi's mind as she barged her way into his room. "Oh hey, cousin!" She squealed with delight as she took notice of Rala, waving at her frantically. Terashi must be wondering who in the world this Gardevoir was and why did it force its way into his room?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm
Nope, too busy experiencing a massive migrane. The bubble of Celestial Chi in my noggin seemingly exploded from Gardy's telepathic screaming. Rala, on the other hand, was happy to find a pokemon that she could practice her newfound telepathy on. "Hi, cousin," she 'spoke' happily. "How do you do that? You're so loud. I'm jealous."

The head pain lessened a bit the more Rala talked, although we hadn't developed a telepathic bond yet and thus I couldn't hear her unless she used pokespeak.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:53 pm
"Nope, you don't remember me. I was Sub's Ralts, now a Gardevoir! Oh no...I read your mind, sorry! He keeps telling me not to do that without permission, can't help myself!" She spoke in Terashi's mind, laughter echoing in his head afterwards. "Not bad. Probably a little hard for most to make it out but your telepathy isn't bad. I bet ya gonna be super duper good at it one day!" She assured Rala.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:06 pm
The fact that Gardy lowered her telepathic voice helped lessen the pain a bit, although it felt like something else was taking the pain away a little at a time, almost forcefully. It did leave me wondering how I knew that voice belonged to that Gardevoir, but I chalked it down to intuition. "It's alright, though I would appreciate you not messing with my head too much. Been having crazy headaches lately," I confessed.

"I hope so!" Rala said with a smile, clearly looking forward to that time. "For now, I'm just trying to get stronger. My friend has been helping me battle a lot, lately."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:38 pm
"You like playing with Ghost Pokemon huh? I hate them, too creepy. You must play with this a lot though...oops, went in your mind again, sorry. Don't worry though, didn't read anything, just felt around." That was weird. "So! You going to be like me one day or do you want to be a big and tough knight?" Gardy asked Rala.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:44 pm
"No, I don't like playing with them. They don't play nice at all," I told her, getting a flashback of Lavender Tower probably at the same time she saw it in my mind. "Play with what?" I asked, not sure what she was implying.

"Ew, no, I totally wanna be like you," Rala replied, apparenly having strong opinions about gender roles.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:14 pm
"Oh nothing. Just some wiggly mass of ghostly stuff in your head. Looks funny." Gardy answered Terashi, as if there was no cause for alarm, to her. She wasn't a good judge of what deserved alarm and what doesn't though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:17 pm
"Mass of..." I started to ask, only to sigh raggedly, instead. "So, that's what Limitbreaker was going on about. Must be remnants of that one field trip..." I shuddered, getting flashbacks of being practically tortured by bored, lonely Ghost-type pokemon.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:05 pm
"Well have fun with your wiggly mass! Bye T! Bye R!" Gardy shouted into their heads before suddenly teleporting away. Okay then.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:09 am
With a sigh, I got up after Gardy left, recalling Rala and heading to the dorms to pass out for the night. As I got to my door, however, I heard a noise. Investigating, I turned the other way and went through another door to find Keiko quietly crying as she sat on her bed. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, suddenly very worried about her.

"Oh," she said when she noticed me, drying her eyes and trying to keep from letting any more tears out. "It's... well, nothing, really. It's just... being back here made me remember all the good times I had here before, and..."

I sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her, trying to comfort her. "It's okay," I told her.

"Yeah, I..." she spoke up, trying to wipe her tears off with a napkin. "I just... I miss Stasy. And Aster, and Cerberus, it..."

"I know how you feel," I said calmly, feeling a bubble of sadness rising up in my own chest. "I miss Samurai and the others, too. It sucks."

"Yeah," she sobbed, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I can't promise it'll get any easier, but we have to try to be strong for them. Don't ever forget them, but.."

"Yeah," she sighed, relaxing visibly. 'Crying won't bring them back."

"That, and I'm sure it would hurt them to see you like that," I told her. "If they're watching us from... wherever they are, don't you think they'd want to see you smile?"

"Probably," she said with a weak smile, giving me a peck on the cheek for helping her out. "Thanks."

"Try to get some sleep, alright?" I told her, watching her nod before leaving for my own room.

I woke up early the next morning and enjoyed an early breakfast with Rala, the young Psychic-type playing with her food telekinetically as a way to eat and train at the same time.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:18 am
Trish wandered out of her room at long last, having hidden herself away after yesterday. She finally hde some clothes on, though they weren't quite the right size. She was wearing a bright blue sleeveless shirt with a deep green ascot tied loosely around her neck, helping to hide her cleavage. She'd noticed her bust was larger than it used to be after getting dressed and was no obnoxiously in her way seemingly at all times. Beneath her fur skirt, she was wearing a pair of boyshorts than matched her shirt. Just about the only thing she had that was able to fit her and not be uncomfortable due to the new tail.

She was on her way to the Med Lab once again. She needed to talk to Doc. Or Sub. Or just about anyone that could figure out what had happened to her. She was in search of counseling.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games