Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:04 pm
The sounds of battle from the main room were enough to wake Trish at long last, the young woman clambering out of the med lab bed and stumbling out the door. Why in the gods' names was it so hard to walk all of a sudden?! She tripped and fell several times before she reached the elevator and headed up, thankful that she could command the lift with a verbal instruction to GRAY. Her voice was off, too. Deeper, almost, and scratchier. She attributed that to the dryness in her throat and determined to get a glass of water from the kitchen.

Reaching the ground floor, she staggered out of the elevator and had to support herself against the walls as she stumbled into the main room. When she got there. She could only stand and stare through blurred vision at the spectacle before her. "What's going on?" She asked calmly, possibly drawing attention to herself.

If anyone actually heard her and looked, they'd find a very Braixen looking humanoid standing by the stairs, a layer of purple and white fur covering her upper body and downy black fur covering her legs which bent in a distinctly fox like manner. Her face bore the distinct fox-like muzzle and her head was adorned with the characteristically large ears from which several tufts, almost like ponytails, of red fur sprouted. Her face was partially obscured by her naturally blond hair falling loosely in places but the most distinctive part of her look was her honey colored eyes. Sub might recognize those as belonging to the recently returned hot head from Kalos.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:47 am
"Just a battle," I told the Braxien Hybrid I hadn't met yet as I recalled my Ralts before the furniture hit her. The couch continued rolling until it hit either another piece of furniture or the far wall, depending on where in the main lobby we were battling. "Furniture? Seriously? Are you even trying?" I asked. Although I was trying to rile Reno up a bit, I didn't apologize for protecting my Ralts from that. Foreign objects thrown by Pokemon isn't exactly a League-sanctioned move. "Use Calm Mind for now," I told her, which left the Ralts kneeling completely still as it opened and expanded its mind.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:32 am
Reno would nod toward where Trish was, relying on his telepathic sense of where she was to focus the motion in on her. "Hey Trish. Your signature has gotten weird. You holding a gem or something? Picking up a lot of Psychic and Fire chi from you." Reno commented, staring down Terashi as he recalled his Ralts and began to mentally berate the move. He wasn't letting that little thought slide. "League-sanctioned move? If you want those rules, you don't start a fight on the street. Hell, if all we dealt with was League-sanctioned moves, I'd still have my left arm." Reno berated the blonde trainer, snapping his fingers towards Rocky as he did so. The Binacle responded by charging forward at the Ralts and Clamping onto the Pokemon's head with one of its hands, aiming to squeeze the poor Pokemon's head until it fainted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:13 am
"I admit that I don't go quoting League Rules during a mission. We do what we have to do to get the job done," I told him, hoping that my Ralts was ready to continue the battle now that it had strengthened itself. "But if you want to spar with me, attitude or not, you'll do it right, or I'm out. Besides, I don't see a street here. Do you? Hell, I can't imagine Sub appreciating you altering the hard work he put into this place, at any rate."

I was full of spunk, I guess. Or uppityness, if that's even a word. Meanwhile my Ralts was freaking out over having its heart clamped down on by the enemy. For some reason, it took me a moment to hear it squeal. Too busy focusing on Reno, I guess. Still, not like there was much I could do about it other than give it a Potion, which I wasn't sure if Reno would let me do mid-battle.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:21 am
Trish was a bit taken aback by Reno's compliment. Wait, was that Reno? His voice was muffled slightly and sounded different than she was used to. It took a moment of looking around before she found and focused on him in order to prove her initial thought correct. "No....I've been in the medlab for.....I don't even know how long right now. I haven't got anything on me." She replied. This was actually very true. She had been under the impression that she was wrapped in a medical robe due to the fur covering her body and hadn't bothered dressing herself so she was practically naked. Except for the fur hiding things, of course. She was more confused by the mention of her chi signature being wrong than Reno seemed to be. What the hell, man? She didn't even have any of her Pokemon on her so why would her chi signature change?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:41 am
Reno would simply fold his arms as Terashi motioned to spray a Potion on the Ralts with a shout of "Use the bloody thing!!", before glancing around the room as he waited out the process. Inevitably, he turned to look at Trish with a shout of, "Well, obviously something is different here! You don't....just.....change." He would visibly slow down and begin to simply blink as he stared at the Braxien hybrid in front of him. The near nude hybrid. It would take a few seconds for Reno to respond before he finally said, "Trish. I get that you're a hybrid now, but find some damn clothes. Fur can only protect so much." As he continued to stare at Trish, Rocky would continue to grip the poor Ralts' head while it began to unleash a flurry of Fury Swipes with the other hand. No weirdness in the HQ was stopping him from taking out his opponent.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:52 am
Trish's face changed from confused to an angry snarl practically in an instant. "What did you call me?!" She demanded. Just because she was cool with hybrids around her didn't mean she wanted to be called on. Back in Kalos, being referred to as a hybrid was the lowest form of insult someone could be called. "I am not a hybrid." She assured Reno as she attempted to stop over to him. "Attempted" being the operative word there as she stumbled and fell to the ground, landing on something soft and fluffy, thankful for only an instant before she felt a sudden, sharp and intense pain shoot up her spine. She'd landed on her newly grown tail. She yelped in pain before she scrambled back to her feet and turned to look over her shoulder at the thing she had landed on.

"W-w-what the hell is that?!" She demanded upon spotting the large, fluffy mass of fur sticking out of her rear. She didn't care about clothes yet. She couldn't just now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:52 am
I was motioning, but not to administer a Potion. It was to cover my eyes. "Yes, please do," I added when Reno told the hybridized woman to clothe herself. Suddenly, a blast of Celestial Chi burst from Ralts in a frantic, not-quite-aimed Confusion, the Ralts desperate to have its emotional feelers released from the Binacle's powerful Clamp. Anyone with the ability to hear telepathic commands would hear a quite loud "Let. Go." emanate from the Ralts - I couldn't hear it as I'd yet to form a bond with it. I could feel it though, through the pain of a rather strong headache. Between that and Reno's shout of "Use the bloody thing!" (did he feel it, too?), I complied and administered one of my few Potions to the poor thing.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:10 am
Rocky's grip on the Ralts would be blown off by the burst of Confusion from the tiny Pokemon, sending the Rock type sliding slightly away. Glancing at the Psychic type for a moment, the Binacle would simply open-hand slap the Ralts with a Cross Chop as one arm slapped the Pokemon and the other came slamming into it. Reno would still be distracted by the protesting Trish and her collapse down the stairs. He would attempt to walk over to the collapsed hybrid when a loud psychic screeching from Terashi's Ralts would force Reno onto one knee. "Ow! Tell your Ralts to turn down the telepathy before I kick it myself!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:15 am
"What telepathy?" I asked whlst keeping eye contact with Reno as best I could, unaware of Ralts's outburst and grateful for any opportunity to keep myself from staring at a woman for her lack of garments. Much like myself, Keiko was also having to look away from Trish, her cheeks a beet red color from her heavy blushing.

Fortunately, as both its types resist Fighting-type moves, Ralts was able to block Rocky's Cross Chop with one arm, taking minimal damage as a result. Displeased with its treatment thus far, Ralts took a more verbal approach via Disarming Voice, hoping to get her opponent to back off.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:00 pm
After comment and her successive collapse to the ground, Trish was now actually looking down at herself. Finally seeing what had become of her body, tears welled up in her eyes. What had happened to her? How did it happen?! She couldn't for the life of her remember what had happened prior to waking up in the med lab that might have caused this. The last thing she recalled as her and Idina working together while the Braixen was trying to leaen Future Sight while she attempted to see something through her crystal gazing. That was it. The next thing she knew, she was in the med lab and felt weird. Now she was standing in the main room completely nude save for her shiny new fur coat giving her some level of modesty. But only just barely.

Finally realizing she was nude, she started to find her way to her room and get some clothes when she realized something. "I don't have any clothes that will fit this shape......" she told herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:56 pm
Reno would turn back to Terashi as Trish finally began to realize what had happened to her, glaring indignantly at the trainer. "Really? No headache suddenly? That's what that was." Reno's glance would move over to Keiko and her blushing, leading to an amused snort from him before he shouted at her, "Welcome back! Glad to see you could still light up a room with how much you blush!"

Rocky would be thrown backwards again by the surprisingly powerful blast of the Fairy type move. Things were beginning to go south for the Rock type. He needed to end things quickly or else his trainer's little allowance for the Potion might be their downfall. Charging forward with another Razor Shell readied, the Binacle hoped to catch the Ralts with a flurry of slashes from the water edged claws.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:16 pm
"Sh-shut up..." Keiko stammered, unhappy that Reno noticed her being attraced to the naked lady.

Unfortunately, Rocky's Razor Shell struck my Ralts more than once, and she wasn't able to resist the attacks anymore. I recalled her, telling her to get a good rest, and shrugged at Reno. "Guess you win this one," I told him, being ignorant of Keiko's plight at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:52 pm
Reno would nod towards Terashi as he spoke, a smirk crossing his face as he watched Keiko's embarrassed expression with a small amount of glee. "Fair enough. Kickstarted your Ralts a bit there, got it to do a little telepathy. Next step, getting a full team for you. Then, we walk up the mountain and don't walk down until one of us has a fully knocked out team." Fiddling with his left arm again and removing the limb, he would extend it towards Terashi. "Shake on it?" He added, giving a cheeky grin as he put the robotic limb forward for Terashi to grab.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:45 pm
"Well, your... um... whatever that is. Sorry, Kalos-natives are still kinda new to me. It was applying pressure to Ralts's heart, if I remember its Pokedex entry. And yeah, that sounds like a plan," I explained, shaking the disembodied metal extremity. 'By the way, what happened to your left arm?" I asked, only to remember something that just then started to irk me. "And did you read my mind? I remember thinking about couch-throwing not being a league-sanctioned strategy before you said something about it."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games