Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of PokΓ©mon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:15 am
Anyone here have a ralts or planning on getting a ralts to evolve into gallade? I have plot ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:40 am
Xaven the Raven
Anyone here have a ralts or planning on getting a ralts to evolve into gallade? I have plot ideas.

Currently no for Ava and Nirav, sorry!

amarzyciel

Alright, they can talk after class about this
Nirav will want to clear up the whole rematch thing  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 am
DJ Double B

Aww... I was wanting to have a rivalry between a bisharp and Gallade  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:03 am
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B

Aww... I was wanting to have a rivalry between a bisharp and Gallade

Blinded By Silence's character cecile has a ralts as his starter. You could PM them and see if they'd be interested...though they haven't been online in a while.

Edit: Also Lady Niara's student, Niara.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:51 am
Xaven the Raven

If ralts became available I would want one for Kirsi, but I'm not sure if it would be a gallade or a gardevoir o:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:48 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Xaven the Raven

If ralts became available I would want one for Kirsi, but I'm not sure if it would be a gallade or a gardevoir o:

I want to make a rivalry between a gallade and a bisharp and their trainers.  

Xaven the Raven

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:47 pm
Xaven the Raven

looks like Josh is battling Cyril  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:27 pm
Hitsukei
DJ Double B

Hey we talked about Ichiro recruiting Nirav into the drama club for sewing/back stage stuff
Do we want to assume they have talked about this in the short time skip between the field trip and now?
He'd probably take time to think about then go to the next meeting, whenever it's rp'ed?
I'm fine with whatever really -- just hard to get them together with the conflicting schedules

I agree. It's really though to figure out times to get characters to meet up, especially when the window of time is so short, too. No worries though. If you would like, we could say that Ichiro and Nirav had been able to meet up during the break and that Ichiro had pitched his club to him. Then Nirav is invited to come to the next club meet-up, which would be on the in-rp weekend when that rolls around. Then, once Nirav shows up to the meeting, then we can make his joining offical. (I believe joining clubs can only be done through rping, so we'll make that happen when Nira comes to the first club meeting ^^) Sound like a plan?

I really like the idea of Nirav joining and helping out with the behind the scene of production and costume. Ichiro may also coax Nirav to get directly involved in a play during the latter years. xP

I also regreat that I haven't had much time to really rp with you. I really like both your character and enjoy reading their posts. Maybe sometime in the future we'll be able to plan some more stuff.

Speaking of rping, ava and silvano are battling biggrin
Since silvano isn't posted in the campsite yet but the class went together, do you want me to post her talking to silvano? Or wait until you post him moving there?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:37 pm
waitin for Kaos' replies before I post.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:40 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven

Should i go ahead and post or wait for the teacher to respond  

Xaven the Raven

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:42 am
Xaven the Raven
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven

uuuuuuuuuuuh that's a question for Shadow
Like I wanna say go ahead and post cause that's what we're all doing, but seeing as Josh never officially got assigned a partner ( and it's him Cyril and Egduardo left if I'm not mistaken) I'd say wait for the teacher post, just to make sure what you do's good with the captain.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:19 pm
Xaven the Raven
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven

To move things along you can go ahead and post Josh and get your battle started. Shadow wasn't feeling well yesterday so he may be slow to reply we told him to focus on getting well so you can just say that Mr. Reyes paired them together since they were late ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:07 pm
Get to work on homework for the rest of the day
yaaay ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:20 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I'm sorry, I'll try to get it done by tonight! I've been trying to type up a post but my finger ulcers have been killing me ;A;

Sekaino
User Image
User Image
π“—π‘œπ“΅π“΅π”‚ π“œπ“ͺ𝒆

Where: Classroom // Who: Coco, Iris and a couple other classmates // Feeling: EXCITEMENT CAN NOT EVEN BEGIN TO COVER IT

Wearing: March Hare Costume
Coco's Costume: Alice Dress

Holly will never get used to the Performance Teacher, Ms. Ezra. The fog and lights were one thing but then the music started to play. Already uneasy, all it took to throw the tall youth from her seat was the sudden dark ball that shot up one second and then sliced in half in the other. She managed to climb back to her seat just in time for her teacher to appear on stage. She laughed lightly at her flashy entrance and slumped in her seat.

Her fright was immediately forgotten once her over the top teach had mention Halloween and then the almighty costumes. She gasped in excitement and shot up from her seat, "No way! For reals?". If it's one thing Holly absolutely adored, it's playing dress up. Her father, who she often pesters to dress up with her, and her closet filled to the brim with rather impractical clothing can testify to that. Though, nobody loves dress up as much as her darling buneary. Speaking of...

She dug out her pokeball from her bag and released her buneary. It took him a little bit to realise what exactly was going on as he coughed and furiously brushed away the smoke. Holly grinned and stooped down, "Hey! Guess what, Coco?" She pointed to the carts of costume near the stage, "Costumes! We are in our element, bud!" That caught the small rabbits attention and they wasted no time in digging through the costumes.

Already a few of the students had picked out their costumes, including the cute dark haired girl from earlier. She wanted to hurry so all the good costumes wouldn't be taken, but there were so many!

"Woah! Look at all this! Man, what can we wear?" She asked excitedly looking through the clothes, "What do you think, Coco? Contrasting or Complimenting? Bright or somber? Mix or match? Cute or-- Ooh, check this out!" She snapped, picking up a classic Alice style dress, the perfect size for her buneary, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Bun bun!"
Coco nodded, his eyes sparkling and he hopped trying to reach the dress in her hands.

"Heh, that's my Coco."
She said graciously giving him the costume for him to put on, "Careful with that now."

While he was busy with that, Holly search more through the costumes until she found a posh, bright red tailcoat suit and decided that the busy rabbit will be her role! The suit took her a while to put on as she kept missing buttons (which she blamed on the dim lights.) and completed her costume with rabbit ears that were very similar to a buneary's.
"Okay..." She turned to her buneary, "You got it down, Coco?"

Coco nodded and did a mock curtsey in his new dress. He had also found a neat little black bow for his head to complete the Alice in wonderland look. It made Holly's heart soar.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: My format is being bizarre and I can't figure out why >.> so I'm just gonna put this here and fix it later cuz right now Im sick of looking at this thing. Sorry, to whoever's eyeball I have offended. }

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei

Prairiefox

SoundVVave

Sorry for being a busy body, but I found the problem; I just moved the color code for the 'Wearing' portion of your format inside the alignment bracket >.<  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:24 pm
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I'm sorry, I'll try to get it done by tonight! I've been trying to type up a post but my finger ulcers have been killing me ;A;

nuuu -hugs-
and it's okay, I was also waitin on rue. I just posted this here for the others in case they were waitin for me.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games