Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:42 pm
"Since now." Sub said with a wide toothy grin. "I was just poking fun at first but after I saw Keiko's face I got curious and kept going. And now you just told me the truth about you two."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:58 pm
I facepalmed harder. I'm sure it looked like my had was trying to consume my head. How could I not? Being played like that... I lacked the words to describe the storm of mixed emotions toiling about in my mind because of this.

"Maybe... it's, uh... for the best," Keiko struggled to say, chained by embarrassment and nervousness. "Maybe it... um, will be easier to tell people we're not related if someone already knows...

Having just learned this truth, I was nowhere near ready to explore a relationship with Keiko, although I wasn't entirely adverse to the idea, either. I knew that Keiko would be more comfortable with the thought, as she'd known for longer, but it was more than that that troubled me. But I didn't continue the conversation because I knew Sub was enjoying himself, exposing truth to what I'm sure he thought of us at the time.

With a hard internal gulp, I buried the storm and visibly relaxed. "So, what have we missed?" I asked, hoping Sub would take the bait and let me change the subject so I could deal with what I was feeling when I had time to myself. Somewhere, I told myself that accepting the implication would make things easier, but I wasn't about to believe that for a second, not with what I had bubbling beneath the surface.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:01 pm
"Oh, nice topic change." Sub said with a laugh, continuing his ruthless picking on Terashi and to a lesser extent Keiko. "I'll allow it, for." He smiled. "Any who, things have been...interesting lately. Been dealing with a rogue who somehow got his hands on a Snag Machine and is going around snagging Pokemon left and right with it in Hoenn. Then we got dragged into some mess with a certain Houndoom hybrid trying to find and claim for himself the Lustrous Orb. Almost got drowned in that scenario. You know, all the usual stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:05 pm
Reno would pipe up from the ground, Harleen perched in his lap. "Don't fall for it! He's trying to change the subject out of fear!" The perks of being a telepathic eavesdropper were shining that day, with the man slowly rising to his feet before walking over to the pair. "So then. Big shooter finally returns. Care to settle our ongoing feud yet or still too wanderlust-filled to stop?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:13 pm
I glared at Reno involuntarily, although his presence was a subject change in and of itself (ha!). "Considering the fact that I have two freshly-caught, unevolved pokemon, I doubt there'd be much of a contest. I lost my original team to Cipher grunts a year ago. And no, they pretty much beat the 'wanderlust' out of me," I told Reno with a stern, almost accusatory tone, despite Reno having nothing to do with the events described.

"That sounds really bad," Keiko said, picking up the conversation with Sub I dropped to pick a bone with Reno. "I hope he or she gets caught before we get blamed for it."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:26 pm
"Ah, that's too bad. I guess the score that must be settled between you and Reno will have to fester for awhile." Sub said as he faced Reno. "You should know though, Ter, since you've been gone Reno has fallen off his rocker...more than usual."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:27 pm
Reno would wordlessly stare at Terashi for a moment before dropping a Pokeball and letting the newly emerged Binacle sit beside his Wynaut. "What? Don't think I can't adapt to keep it fair?" He jokingly said, fiddling with his left arm before yanking the robotic limb clean off and gesturing with the impromptu pointer. "But don't you dare get uppity with me cause you lost things! I'll beat you with one arm til the color comes out of your hair!' He shouted in response, making the robotic hand stick an equally accusatory finger towards Terashi's nose.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:45 pm
"Nothing was lost, it-" I started to say, but dropped it when I realized that Reno was taunting me - and would continue to do so no matter what I said. Besides that, I was the one that said 'lost', so it was my fault he used the term that way."Sod it," I huffed, releasing my Ralts from her ball. "Let's do this."

Keiko sighed as she watched, as Sub shifted the focus of his conversation. As she wasn't a fan of violence, she didn't like seeing how riled up Reno got me. But she was more curious as to how I raise Pokemon, so watching the fight was beneficial to her despite how she felt about the banter between us.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:01 pm
Reno would give a small chuckle at Terashi's reaction, the continued mental eavesdropping paying for the moment. He just wanted to get him a little riled up. Now he got a bit of info about what happened with Terashi and the man to show a little backbone. "Alright then. Rocky. Start the show." The Binacle would hop forward to stare down the Ralts and wait to see how it wanted this to go. "Sorry for being a little wild there. Figured it was the best to get you moving." Reno said, quietly reattach in his robotic left arm before looking to their small crowd.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:15 pm
"Whatever," I said, not sure what I was annoyed at anymore. Seems everyone likes to poke fun at each other, and here I thought it was just Chaos that did that. Or maybe he rubbed off on these two, take that however you want. "Use Disarming Voice, Rala," I told my Ralts, who then started chanting with a hauntingly beautiful voice, saying whatever she was saying to Reno's pokemon (because I don't understand pokespeak yanno) whilst channeling whatever chi comes from Fairy-type moves. Not that I knew much about chi to begin with.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:42 pm
Rocky would stare curiously at the babbling Ralts in front of him, confused by what it was doing before a wave of chi slammed into him and sent him skittering back. Snarling at the Psychic type's dirty attack, the Binacle would dig into the ground with its claws before flinging itself towards the Ralts with a Razor Shell glowing along its clawed hands that aimed to slash into the tiny Pokemon.

Reno would smirk at Terashi's response, watching him carefully for a moment before speaking again. "Hey Ter. You know much about what I've done since you last popped up?" Reno questioned, carefully watching the trainer more than the Pokemon. He was certain that Rocky could manage this. Maybe. Oh well, it was fun to speculate.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:50 pm
"Attack the Pokemon, not the-" I blurted watching 'Rocky' collide into my Ralts with its Razor Shell, a move I thought only Samurai knew. So much of Kalos I wasn't aware of...

I sighed, and knelt down to be closer to Ralts. "Are you okay?" I asked it, getting a coo of confirmation as a result. "Okay, use Confusion this time," I told it. The Ralts focused its fledgling psychic abilities at the Binacle, emitting a warped wave of Celestial Chi at it that would hopefully not only deal damage, but confuse the odd-looking thing as well. Already at a disadvantage due to a mis-aimed move, I sighed, hoping I could pull through. I might hold back during a friendly spar, or for a friend or a new trainer, but not against Reno. He deserved nothing less than the best of my abilities.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Reno Vantas generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:47 pm
Rocky would stare down the small Psychic type, confident he could take the attack easily. When he was thrown along the ground by the impact and began seeing double as he attempted to focus on the Ralts, Rocky realized his mistake. "Well, try something else. Water Gun." Reno commanded, watching as the stream of water that Rocky fired came out erratically and darting around in some effort to target and hit the Ralts. Glancing at Terashi again, Reno began to smile. This was beginning to feel like the old Terashi again.

((1-4, it manages some form of a hit. 5, Rocky washed the walls.))  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:54 pm
((didn't realize the team was using number generation to settle battles. 1 is a hit with Rocky getting confused, 2-4 is a regular hit of some kind, with 5 being a miss.))

I sighed as the warped Water Gun pushed my Ralts back against the wall - forcefully. It looked weak, but once the attack ended it got back on its knees once more. For its size, it was a tough little Pokemon.

"Keep trying with that Confusion, you'll hit him eventually," I told it. It continued its focus on Rocky, with the twisted beam of Celestial Chi reaching out toward the Binacle with slightly accellerating speed.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:27 pm
Rocky would scramble away from the blast, the dizziness from the previous blast passing just before the second Confusion slammed into him. Flying across the room and slamming into one of the couches, Rocky would glare at the Ralts for a moment before latching onto its backstop. Lifting the piece of furniture, the Water type would totter a bit before hurling the couch at Rala. "Oh god. Okay, I'll pay for that one." Reno sighed, watching the claw marks that now marred the couch.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games