Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:19 pm
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

User ImageUser Image User Image

((OOC: I haven't been quoting you Kefka)

Jax looked at Yogtz
"Oh you wanna go moogle? One on one?!"

The candle flame came alive again and whipped Jax's hand before receeding back to a normal flame

Jax growled
"Fine Jaster, I wont cook the moogle alive."

He looked away from Yogtz to calm his anger
" Burning down Twilight Town? Please, there is enough magic there to keep it repairing itself, cept up to now"

He pointed at the visage of Sunset Terrace
"Seems the horsemen went after mom to be a vessel, and instead found a stronger person."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:29 pm
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia walked in the infirmary and saw everyone here. She was confused, but then saw Jax arguing with Yogtz.
"wow. I guess some people are really like fire and ice to one another. Hi Yogtz. Don't let Jax bother you, I bet he's a big softie under that hard exterior"

Jax turned to Sophia and punched her, hitting her in the face but not really aiming.

Sasha immediately got inbetween the two
"Stop it this instant!"

"out of the way!" Sophia snarled and hit Jax hard as she could in his chest.

Jax hit Sasha out of the way sending her to the floor and lept on top of Sophia punching her until she bled.

Sophia took the hits and kicked Jax off of her and made a portal kicking Jax into the portal above her and then slammed it shut immediately.

"Good riddance"

Sasha rolled onto her side
"where'd you send him, Sophia?"

"Twilight Town."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:12 am
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

knux_nyan

Yogtz sighed. "Just send the guy intent on destroying the place where he wants why don't you kupo?" He rubbed his temples."Nobody injures my friends and doesn't get at least a tongue lashing from me kupo. Unfortunately, the legacy of moogle keyblade wielders is nonexistent as far as I know, so I wouldn't be able to threaten him with physical violence kupo. There's also the face he's about six times my size and magic, but regardless; Hello kupo. " he said to Sasha and Sophia as he brought a first aid kit to the women.

"Can either of you tell me what's going on so I can sic Eric and Lawrence on the situation and then heal them when they inevitably injure themselves kupo?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:01 am
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: sorry if my post makes no sense, I think I got a seasonal cold))

Sasha rubbed her head. She wasn't really hurt, just a little sore,
"the usual, horsemen chaos. One attacked Rose's and Kalen's home. However, along with that....I think Jax being away, even for a little bit would help."

Sophia looked at Sasha
"why is that? I just wanted him to go away. "

Sasha smiled softly and started to get up.
"I wouldn't ask Eric nor Lawrence to go after Jax right now. There are people from our pasts, long before most of you were here.....those people....include my husband." Sasha blushed

"none of them have met Jax yet, but I'm sure they could 'handle' his bad attitude."

Sophia was confused and wiped some blood coming from her nose. She took the first aid kit from Yogtz and placed a cotton ball to her nose to stop the bleeding.
"Heh, that sounds strange. "

She looked to Yogtz
"Don't feel bad, I'm not strong enough to go out into battle either. Although, I would like to see Jax get beaten up. He's just a menace."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:33 am
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

knux_nyan

Yogtz chuckled at the women. "They've met him before... at least Eric has kupo. He spent the better part of his last mission chasing the b*****d down after he tried to stab him in the back like a coward kupo. He'd be more than happy to... 'pacify' our rambunctious little friend kupo," he said as he set some bandages on a nearby counter.

"As for being to weak to fight, nobody is in this place Miss Sophia. Our connection to this keyblade thing make us able to fight, whether on the field or in other ways kupo. I can't swing a stick to defend myself, let alone a keyblade. Despite this, moogles are still a vital part of the fight against heartless... with massive profits, but it's not like beings of sentient darkness can use money anyway kupo," he said with a coy smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:14 am
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: ))

"well couldn't you learn some, like, with a dagger. That would be kind of like a sword for your size. Just for self defense. I mean, Sasha can't fight either" Sophia said to Yogtz, trying to lift his spirits

Sasha sighed and watched Jaster.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:31 am
User Image

A cure spell then fell over Sophia then as Eclipse stood at the doorway. "The new horsemen is Rena if you were wondering." Eclipse said with a sigh as he walked over to Sophia and looked her over. "Do i need to get a tracker on you for every time you get injured?" He said looking worried.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:52 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Yoogtz chuckled. "As wonderful as it'd be to learn swordplay, nobody is willing to teach a moogle kupo. Humans either scoff at the idea of moogle warriors or think us to fragile for such things kupo," he said. His eyes turned to a pack of bandages.
Despite Mog's efforts... We'll always have the legends I guess, he thought before turning to Eclipse.
"Hello kupo. Nice to see you're still lively."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

"Work has that effect on me. Besides i've been busy talking to the counsel about the horsemen threat. We believe we know there target. The Twilight realm." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:57 am
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: sorry for a small post, I had a huge seizure that I woke up under my bed and very sore. My lazy twin didn't hear me crying for help. ))

"Twilight realm, where have I heard that before" Sophia rubbed her mouth thinking.

"Isnt that door sealed off from this side, so really only strong willed and powerful can get in up to a point. I though that was protected against the Horsemen." Sasha said, actually confused and worried.
"man, now I'm wishing DK had a cell phone that worked in this realm and the one she's in, which so happens to be the twilight.

Jaster's flame on the lit candle grew very weak, hardly flickering. Jaster remained in coma

Sasha took notice and started to pour a elixir into Jaster's mouth and forcing him to swallow.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:17 pm
User Image

"He must have found a way in and is preparing to open the gateway. if anything he will send his fellow horsemen to distract us by attacking the worlds. The real question where will be the battleground for the attack?" Eclipse said as he looked over at Jaster. "Will he be ok?" He asked.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:26 pm
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Yogtz sighed. "With all do respect boss, we can't let them attack this place again kupo. Based off the reports I got from Eric and Lawrence, this is a terrible place to have a fight kupo. As much as it seems like we'd be playing into their hands kupo, we need to keep these horsemen off world as much as possible and hold them back until we figure out how to destroy them. This needs to be nipped in the bud, morale and infrastructure is damaged as is from previous attacks kupo." He floated in front of Jaster.
"I'll need to make some potions. Not like we have much else to do since class attendance is... lax kupo. We should probably have a staff meeting about that once this crap storm is over kupo," he said before turning to Eclipse.
"Just say the word and I can get support from the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee in this effort kupo. At least the Moogles anyway..." he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:25 pm
User Image

"I appreciate that. I do not think they will attack the school again...not with the new shield up and in place." Eclipse said nodding to Yogtz.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:06 pm
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: ))

Jaster's been in a coma for about a week now, since Eric brought him in. He said that he found Jaster like this already, signs that he was fighting horsemen underlings on his own." Sasha said

"I don't know if he was brave or foolish." Sophia said crossing her arms.
"He knows he doesn't have that kind of strength."

Sasha looked at Sophia
"or maybe he did but when he used it, the power was too much for him to handle, hence sending him into this coma."

Sasha turned to Eclipse
"like that one time with you and that 'symbiotic' creature whos name and the memories associated with it are meant to be forgotten."

Sasha looks at Eclipse with a serious glance.

Sasha then smiled to Yogtz
"Thank you Yogtz. Healing spells only do so much and I've had to use a months worth of elixirs to get Jaster in a stable condition, plus I'm out of supplies to make more."

Sophia rolled her eyes.
"well he's a tough guy then."

Sasha growled at Sophia. She lost her temper
"SOPHIA MIST! IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAT TO MAKE ME ANNOYED, GET OUT AND FORAGE SUPPLIES!"

Sasha then calmed down after that.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image

"Ok that's enough. I'll get in contact with some of my friends over in radiant gardens for a shipment of supplies to be sent over so calm down will yah?" Eclipse said to Sasha.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games