Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:05 pm
SubonicXP

Varuna gave Ryan a bit of scowl, his questions stinging but he did promise to answer them. "The Heaven's Pillar isn't a normal staff. While the staff its self holds no power it does act as a guide and a key to an ancient vault in Mt. Coronet. I had only heard whispers of the vault through out the ages and it wasn't until that vile hybrid came along did I realize the rumors of its location were true. That demon knows far too much, I must say." The hybrid began to explain.

"The vault the Heaven's Pillar goes to is but one of three, but really the only one I was concerned with. You see, contained in its vault is the remnants of the Spatial Pokemon's power, from when it and the Temporal Pokemon clashed long before my own time. The vault contains the Lustrous Orb." Varuna said, his voice becoming starkly serious.

"The Dark One made very clear his desire for the trio of timespace orbs. He believed in the hands of a skilled Channeler their contained power could be unlocked to a certain degree and all of reality could be bent to the holder's will. The guardians of the orbs, the various tribes and cults that would one day be united as the Dragon Clan, had no intentions of allowing the Dark One to confirm his hypothesis and so sealed away the orbs in secret, in places where not even he could find them. Knowing that one day the world may have a benevolent use for the orbs they created three artifacts that would act as keys to the vaults and distributed them to far off regions where they would be guarded." The man said, taking a deep breath.

"The one called Dark told me of the Heaven's Pillar true purpose, that it would lead me to the Lustrous Orb. An ancient Inda Channeler had studied the Dark One's notes on the orbs and came up with his own hypothesis; that with the proper ritual, if you would, that just the Lustrous Orb would be enough to give the souls of the departed physical form once again. I shouldn't have to explain my reasons for wanting to seek out the Lustrous Orb, how could I pass up a chance at restoring my people to their rightful glory and correcting the wrongs of the past?" He said, his tone extremely serious and almost frightening.

"On the topic of the tears, I regret to inform you that it was intentional. A part of the ritual, however failed. You can judge me all you want and criticize my methods. I won't blame you, but I won't apologize either for what I have done." Varuna said as he stared into Ryan's eyes.

The truth of the Heaven's Pillar didn't phase Ryan much, but the means to which Varuna had planned to use it was shocking. Ryan was at a loss of words at this.

And what Varuna followed up just did his poor student in. "Then be glad I found a way to purify myself and Orth." Ryan said almost automatically. "But you won't find me here for a good while. No one will. I think it's time I lose myself in this world and find my path." Ryan would add before walking off to his room.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:41 pm
SubonicXP
Varuna gave Ryan a bit of scowl, his questions stinging but he did promise to answer them. "The Heaven's Pillar isn't a normal staff. While the staff its self holds no power it does act as a guide and a key to an ancient vault in Mt. Coronet. I had only heard whispers of the vault through out the ages and it wasn't until that vile hybrid came along did I realize the rumors of its location were true. That demon knows far too much, I must say." The hybrid began to explain.

"The vault the Heaven's Pillar goes to is but one of three, but really the only one I was concerned with. You see, contained in its vault is the remnants of the Spatial Pokemon's power, from when it and the Temporal Pokemon clashed long before my own time. The vault contains the Lustrous Orb." Varuna said, his voice becoming starkly serious.

"The Dark One made very clear his desire for the trio of timespace orbs. He believed in the hands of a skilled Channeler their contained power could be unlocked to a certain degree and all of reality could be bent to the holder's will. The guardians of the orbs, the various tribes and cults that would one day be united as the Dragon Clan, had no intentions of allowing the Dark One to confirm his hypothesis and so sealed away the orbs in secret, in places where not even he could find them. Knowing that one day the world may have a benevolent use for the orbs they created three artifacts that would act as keys to the vaults and distributed them to far off regions where they would be guarded." The man said, taking a deep breath.

"The one called Dark told me of the Heaven's Pillar true purpose, that it would lead me to the Lustrous Orb. An ancient Inda Channeler had studied the Dark One's notes on the orbs and came up with his own hypothesis; that with the proper ritual, if you would, that just the Lustrous Orb would be enough to give the souls of the departed physical form once again. I shouldn't have to explain my reasons for wanting to seek out the Lustrous Orb, how could I pass up a chance at restoring my people to their rightful glory and correcting the wrongs of the past?" He said, his tone extremely serious and almost frightening.

"On the topic of the tears, I regret to inform you that it was intentional. A part of the ritual, however failed. You can judge me all you want and criticize my methods. I won't blame you, but I won't apologize either for what I have done." Varuna said as he stared into Ryan's eyes.
"Yanno, I kinda hate saying this and maybe I shouldn't be butting in, but there's a reason it's called the past. Because it's done and over with," Cera would chime in. She had been lucky enough to get out with the others, though for some reason, Amaranth hadn't managed the same. She wasn't quite sure why, but with everything that had gone on, trying to play hero was more likely to get the both of them killed. Personal experience had long since shown her that if anyone had a chance of survival in an otherwise deadly scenario, it'd be either of the two Ho-oh hybrids she knew all too well. "I'm sure you could ask for a show of hands of anyone that's got regrets and want to fix things, either with some orb or a few out-of-tune notes from a flute, and get everyone in here raising them faster than if you tossed a million Pokedollars from the sky. But don't you think time and space would be a tiny bit more stable without someone going off and changing things to what they want? I doubt any of us are siding with that hellhound back there, but selfish intentions kinda go both ways."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:51 pm
Ryan would come back out from his room, adjusting his pack as he did. it was slung diagonally across his back as not to interfere with his gourd. He would then make for the front door with as much speed as he could. Someone could say something before he departed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:35 pm
Varuna would simply glance in Cera's direction, sighing ever so slightly as he listened to her. "There may be some logic in your words but they are hard to swallow even for someone as old as I. Now that I have answered your questions, may I be free to go?" He asked no one in particular. "Unless you have more commentary or perhaps questions." He said to Cera.

-----

"Going somewhere?" Sub asked Ryan as he stood in front of the door.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:46 pm
SubonicXP

"Away from here. twice I have almost died because of this gourd, once I was aware of and willing chose. The other I had to manipulate a criminal group in Hoenn and go to the bottom of the ocean. I...I need time away. If I don't I am going to crack. A broken water channeler is like a glass with a crack in the bottom. You don't need that. Don't worry, I will keep my SNAG on and with me and keep my eyes open for things that can help us." Ryan explains to Sub, a very haggard look in his eyes. Was Sub really going to stop him?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:50 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"Away from here. twice I have almost died because of this gourd, once I was aware of and willing chose. The other I had to manipulate a criminal group in Hoenn and go to the bottom of the ocean. I...I need time away. If I don't I am going to crack. A broken water channeler is like a glass with a crack in the bottom. You don't need that. Don't worry, I will keep my SNAG on and with me and keep my eyes open for things that can help us." Ryan explains to Sub, a very haggard look in his eyes. Was Sub really going to stop him?

Sub cocked an eyebrow at Ryan, but only for a minute which was all the time he needed to access this situation. "Au revoir, happy trails and all that jazz." The Dark One said with a bow as he stepped out of the way.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:59 pm
"As a matter of fact, I do," Cera spoke up, glancing at Ryan as he all but went to storm out. "What was the deal with the Xatu hybrid, then? I'm not gonna ask about that other guy, his being there makes sense with everything else you've said. But out of anyone, he's the only one I can't figure out. Only that he knew of at least one of us too."

With a sigh, she'd look to Ryan again. "And Ryan, after already having two go AWOL and one of those leaving his SNAG and Snag Machine here, I'm not so sure about more of us scattering to the wind for any length of time. I won't stop you, though... just make sure you don't lose that SNAG."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:33 pm
Darksol88
"As a matter of fact, I do," Cera spoke up, glancing at Ryan as he all but went to storm out. "What was the deal with the Xatu hybrid, then? I'm not gonna ask about that other guy, his being there makes sense with everything else you've said. But out of anyone, he's the only one I can't figure out. Only that he knew of at least one of us too."

With a sigh, she'd look to Ryan again. "And Ryan, after already having two go AWOL and one of those leaving his SNAG and Snag Machine here, I'm not so sure about more of us scattering to the wind for any length of time. I won't stop you, though... just make sure you don't lose that SNAG."

"Horus, you mean." Varuna answered Cera. "Truth be told I don't know much of the hybrid. Apparently he was acquainted with Vax the Druddigon hybrid prior to our meeting. As far as I can gather the Xatu hybrid simply came along for no other reason than for the possibility of running into you lot. He's after one of you but it would appear the one he wants didn't show."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:10 pm
[qoute="SubonicXP"]
Darksol88

"Thank you" He says to Sub. Right as he was about to hit the door, he heard Cera.

"Don't worry, Cera. I will. And no matter how far I am, if the team needs me, I'll be there.I promise." Ryan replies to Cera.

He then looks over at Varuna. "I am sure you will be able to find me, Master. You have keen ability in doing so. I may be...sore with you....but I will not turn from the call of the water. Not now." he would state.

Ryan then would depart HQ, off to start his grand journey.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:54 pm
SubonicXP

"Horus, you mean." Varuna answered Cera. "Truth be told I don't know much of the hybrid. Apparently he was acquainted with Vax the Druddigon hybrid prior to our meeting. As far as I can gather the Xatu hybrid simply came along for no other reason than for the possibility of running into you lot. He's after one of you but it would appear the one he wants didn't show."

Reno would stroll into the room, a holographic display emitting from the palm of his left arm that displayed a picture of a cave. "Yeah and I know who. Didn't put it together until he told me his name, but Horus crossed paths with Blizz and Tristan back at that Challenger's Cave event a few years back. Pair have crossed a few times since then too." Tapping the hand to turn off the SNAG he had embedded in it, the screen would only fizzle and spark a bit before an image of Snowpoint Temple popped up. Slamming his other hand onto the robotic limb, the display would finally shut itself off."Sorry. Side project. Just a little research on something that happened."

Turning towards Varuna to address him directly, Reno asked, "So then we have an orb with some control over spacetime that Dark is after, that could restore people to life and is related to a person who could best be called the boogeyman of reality. Alright. Give me a minute to scream internally and get over the sheer physical force of fear that is overwhelming my being at that thought due to nearly giving that to Dark and we'll see what happens."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:12 pm
Tristen would be on the way out of the training room and on the way back to his own, on the way to Freth. He had to go get other studies in before the day was done, as far as the boy was told, and it was about time to go take care of it. On the way back, he overheard something out of the ordinary, nothing that he would have imagined in a normal conversation. "Horus?" Tristen spoke up to himself, going towards the source of the conversation, but not going to make himself known. He stayed around the corner, trying to listen in out of sight from the group, but peered around eventually to see Reno and Cera there along with some other man that he didn't know who it was. Why was Horus brought up, he wondered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:41 pm
"That would make sense." Varuna said in reply to Reno's confirmation of who Horus sought. "He's a particularly talented hybrid but from what I can gather ever since his encounter with another hybrid, the one called Blizzard if I dared a guess, he has begun to doubt his self. Foolish Horus is, he's allowing the progress of others blind him from his own progress." The Water Master said. "Though I am curious as to why he did not foresee his rival hybrid not showing up in his Future Sight." He would simply shrug at this point.

"I wouldn't worry too much for the one named Dark, even if he were to get his hands on the orb he doesn't know how to utilize it for his purposes, that's where I come in, only I know. Even then, if he does know how it still requires a powerful Channeler and an equally powerful medium. Two things he doesn't have." Varuna reassured Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:03 am
Tristen listened in to the coversation from around the corner, recalling that first time he met Horus and Kalana. It wasn't exactly the best of times, on any front really. Ranging from trust issues to Horus being an absolute thorn in both his and his father figure's side. Though the old man did raise a point...why didn't Horus forsee the issues he'd have with the Articuno hybrid? That was apart from the fact that he didn't even know Horus was able to use Future Sight. Then again, as the boy recalled, he probably actually did. In fact, to Horus' own admission, Horus found the two of them as a threat in that competition...well, his parent anyways, initially. However until after being humiliated twice, the third encounter left his father to break the Xatu hybrid's ribs with probably the most brutal punch that the Xatu hybrid felt.

Tristen was left to wonder still though what brought the topic of that Xatu hybrid up. The old man knew him, apparently...and weirder is that Horus is having confidence issues? The boy thought back...he could maybe see why. He then went back to thinking the competition back at the Sevii islands. Sure Horus and Kalana helped in the end, but...really? They were more of a hurt at first than a help.

As much of a headache that Horus was...Tristen actually felt sympathy a little. He knew that issue all too well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:27 pm
"That jealousy's not well founded..." Cera commented, thinking back to her run-in with Horus in the Dragon's Den. If that was what Horus could do while lacking confidence, she didn't want to see him fight in confidence. "He's got a lot of talent even if he doesn't believe it. Got the jump on me really easily until I mimicked his move and used it on him."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:04 pm
Reno would begin to take a few deep breaths, attempting to keep his pulse in check for the moment. Dark would need some specialized people that, outside of Snagem, were not extremely common. But there was still the other thing that continued to bother him. Glancing over at Sub, Reno asked, "Now I have a very pointed question for you, Sub. I know that I was part of Team Rocket for a time. I know I was under the rule of a man named Shades who looks like your disguise in Aqua. I know that you have a Registeel. And I know that for whatever reason I was stuck in Snowpoimt Temple. Just...fill in the blanks for me if you can. What happened?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games