Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:19 pm
Tesei Utakata

"Oh, neat!" Vlad said amazed, he hoped that one day he would be able to do that with his Pokemon. "Are you.... No...." he said, dismissing the thought from his mind. Vlad though the guy he was with was the Psyhammer, but it was too much of a coincidence to happen. "Neat place." He said, letting the Lunatone out of its pokeball. "Come out Zatmeniye" The lunatone popped out of the poke ball, and floated by Vlads shoulder.
"So, reno... do you know where I could find a certain species of pokemon? Im not too familiar with this region."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:28 pm
Emensmansera

Reno would be unable to stifle a snicker as he heard Vlad's thoughts ringing out true. Well, hopefully he didn't pick up too much from that, this game was too fun to ruin so quickly. "Well, at the moment operations are centered around the Orre region, so don't expect much wild and free Pokemon to catch there. However, I do have a way for you to be able to get whatever you want." Letting out a whistle as he finished explaining, the red haired man would give it a minute before watching as a small package, around the size of your average board game dropped down onto the coffee table. Opening up the package, Reno would pull out a small device that would flicker on a holographic screen. "This is a SNAG. Got all our information on it and announces to you when things are going down for you to assist with. You can do your own missions and even train with certain experts we can find, but the SNAG is how you know when the whole team is needed. It also gives you all the information you'll ever need and access to the world's most sarcastic toaster."

The speaker in the common room would buzz on as Reno threw the device to Vlad. "Unfortunate for you? Imagine how it feels having to know everything you people search on our network." GRAY would grumble at the pair, one of the cameras giving a small shake of its body as if the AI was shaking his head before it returned to normal position. Grabbing the other piece of equipment in the crate, Reno would look to his own left arm for a minute. "Now this is a Snag Machine. Our specialized equipment and the reason we're in Orre. That last part is not important right now, but I digress. This thing is used to capture Pokemon, specifically ones already possessing an owner. So, despite the lack of Pokemon on Orre expeditions, the criminal element you can snag Pokemon from is very strong." Looking over to Vlad and tossing the glove, Reno waited to see if he had any other questions.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:18 am
Tesei Utakata

"So you mean to say, that we are kidnapping what others have rightfully stolen?" he crossed his legs, the Lunatones eyes glowing. "It seems interesting, and Ill tag along with y'all."
At that moment, the lunatone started to float away from Vlad, towards the Wyanut. "What ya doing?" He asked, upon deaf ears. The Lunatone ignored his call and proceeded to where the Wyanut was. Vlad dismissed it, he assumed th eLunatone wanted to communicate and make friends with the wyanut.
"So, this pokemon I'm looking for, its a Claydol. Im trying to increase my psychic connection to at leat 3 types of pokemon. I hope i find them during these outings. Speaking of which, how often do they occur?" Vlad put the glove on and waited for a response from Reno.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:01 pm
With a bowl of cereal and sporting nothing but Umbreon style boxers, Sub would exit the kitchen and enter the common room only to spot an unfamiliar face. "Who is the new guy?" He would ask as he spotted Vlad, mouthful of cereal, barely waiting to down the current bite before taking another.

"Nevermore!" Squawked the bird on his should, fluttering her wings in agitation and lightly pecking at Sub's head.

"Fine! Geesh, here you go." He mumbled, still with a mouth of cereal as he presented the crow with the bowl who then proceeded to pick out bits of cereal with her beak and eat.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:27 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh... I-Im Vlad." He responded turning slightly at the sight of the other in only his boxers. "I just arrived a few seconds ago." he said. "Reno brought me here, I was actually going to find my own way here actually." he said, a bit distracted by barley clothed male.
"Who are you? If I may ask?" he said, eyeing the crow pecking at the food.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:44 pm
Emensmansera

Reno would open his mouth to answer when he saw Sub enter the room, in a pair of boxers and all the dignity befitting his station. "That. That is our leader." Reno explained, watching for a moment as he attempted to figure out where a Claydol might be found besides the one they used for their personal taxi service. Unable to determine any easily accessed areas, Reno instead chose to say, "Might need to wait a bit for something that specific. Hard to say. Mr Boxers there is the one who usually dictates this stuff."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:37 pm
Tristen was in the training room with virtually his whole Pokemon crew at this point, with the Weavile in there instead of Blitzle due to the unfortunate circumstance involving the rogue snagger in Pyrite. He was trying to do everything he possibly could to get Weavile more moving around, at least explore the place instead of just hanging out in the boy's room or in the Great Ball he was snagged in. This Weavile was just...distant to everyone else, it seemed like, compared to his father figures who was more out-going by a large margin. It was seemingly not even worth it the more Tristen tried to get better on Weavile's good graces, especially considering that he had every intention on getting Blitzle back one way or another, even though he was left to wonder if Weavile going back to the Snagger was for the better.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:48 pm
Emensmansera
SubonicXP

"Oh... I-Im Vlad." He responded turning slightly at the sight of the other in only his boxers. "I just arrived a few seconds ago." he said. "Reno brought me here, I was actually going to find my own way here actually." he said, a bit distracted by barley clothed male.
"Who are you? If I may ask?" he said, eyeing the crow pecking at the food.

"What he said." Sub said as he motioned towards Reno, smacking his lips as he took another bite of cereal. "So, whatcha think of the place so far? I hope Reno isn't bothering you or trying to get you killed already. You know how high our health insurance policies are because of him? You don't want to know, trust me."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:52 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP

"Oh, okay" He said, Watching the Luntone play with the Wyanut.
"So, whats the little guy looking for?" he asked off-handedly. As Vlad looked around the room, noticing all the various equipments and gadgets and commoting them to his memory. In his town, he was good friends with Tate&Liza, as they were the ones who showed him the psychic type, and since he had decided to become as connect to his pokemon as Tate&Liza were.
"Tell me, how often do all go on missions?" he asked, to no one in particular. But hoping the guy in boxers answered, as he was the leader.
"Reno, when did you meet your pokemon?" He asked still stealing peeks of the leader.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:16 pm
Emensmansera

"Oh, often." Sub replied, slurping up the remaining milk in the bowl. "In fact, I may have one for you to kind of break you in if you're interested. Isn't too hard but it will get your feet wet." He explained, setting the bowl down on a nearby table, his Murkrow squawking at him in response. "I'll put it in the sink later! Women..." Does he really understand his Pokemon or is he just going by their attitudes? Who knows.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:11 pm
SubonicXP

"Sure, Im down" He replied.
"What does it entail?" He asked watching the Murkrow squak, clearly anxious about the dirty bowl. "So, how long have you been working here?" He called for the Lunatone, who then, floated towards his again.
"Me and my Lunatone are up for anything you throw at us. Isn't that right, buddy."
"Lune-Lune" the Lunatone replied clearly excited, and ready for adventure.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:31 pm
Trishella Sparx sat in her room in HQ, bent over her desk, gazing intently into a crystalline orb, open books all around her. The one she was reading from prior to this new attempt at crystal gazing sat on the opposite side of the crystal. It's title; Crystal Gazing for the Challenged Witch.

"I'm not seeing anything." The young woman told her Pokemon partner. Idina sat beside her, gazing intently into the flame at the tip of her baton.

"Me either. I blame you."

"And how exactly is that my fault?" Trish demanded to know, finally breaking her gaze away from the crystal to look at her Braixen.

"Iunno. You're not making an progress either. So I figure you must be holding me back, somehow." Idina replied with a sarcastic tone in her mental voice.

"I just don't understand where that sweet little Fennekin went when you evolved." Trish countered, missing Idina's shrug as she turned her focus back to her crystal sphere. As she began to look into it once again, she saw something new. A tiny spark of light inside. It moved and flowed, slowly at first but growing in intensity as she watched it. "Hey! I can see something!"

"Like what?"

"I can't tell yet. It's something small but it's taking shape." Trish replied to her Pokemon ally, her stare growing ever more intent as the shape within her crystal became more evident. "It's taking shape. It's...a flame?" She questioned as it began to clarify for her.

"Ok? So what does that matter? Idina asked, standing up and stowing her baton into the fluff of her tail.

"Iunno." Trish replied, taking her hands away from the crystal's sides, allowing light to pass through the crystalline object as she grabbed her book and began searching through it's pages to find out if it contained an interpretation. With the pages of her tome blocking out the crystal from her view and with her partner looking at her, the fiery light within the crystal grew fiercer until, after several minutes, it finally caught Idina's attention.

"It's not supposed to be doing that, is it?" She asked, taking a step back.

"Doing what?" Lowering her book, Trish looked to her partner before turning to the crystal. "...." Before she could say anything else, the crystal erupted, the pure essence of fire pouring out of it with explosive force, knocking Trish back. The raw chi swirled around for an instant, it's form undefined and wild, grazing Idina and burning off a bit of her loose fur before it began to race towards the next closest living thing: Trish. A wild tendril slid across the surface of the desk as it left, blazing a shimmering PokeBlock to cinders before it engulfed the young blonde.

Throughout Snagem HQ, her voice could be heard as she unleashed a pained shriek which pierced the very walls. "OH GODS IT BURNS!" The cry was accompanied by a flare of chi the likes of which no one would likely have seen before. If they had, somehow, it would likely be a very close second to it.

Should anyone actually come to find her, they would find smoke pouring out from around her door and upon opening it, would find flames lapping at nearly every surface. The room itself was engulfed in flames, the majority of them centered in rings around the crystalline orb on her desk, which still flickered with a small, fiery light within. On the far side of the room from it lay a prone figure. It almost looked like a Braixen thought it was far too human-like in appearance. The most noticeable things about the figure were it's color and the fact that it had scraps of scorched clothing still hanging from it's body.

"Somebody...Help her." A quiet voice called into the minds of anyone nearby. Was that Idina? She would reveal herself slowly, crawling out from under the desk, where she had hidden from the blast, staggering slightly. It seemed that her own energy was drained when the raw chi hit her. "I dunno what happened to her but... She's not the same. She needs help." She would try to get to the other figure, staggering and falling flat on her face several feet shy of them, though.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:24 pm
Emensmansera

"Sure, Im down" He replied.
"What does it entail?" He asked watching the Murkrow squak, clearly anxious about the dirty bowl. "So, how long have you been working here?" He called for the Lunatone, who then, floated towards his again.
"Me and my Lunatone are up for anything you throw at us. Isn't that right, buddy."
"Lune-Lune" the Lunatone replied clearly excited, and ready for adventure.

"Splendid!" Sub declared with a smile as she shooed Nevermore off his shoulder. "Go get my bag." The crow squawked in reply before fluttering away. "Moody today, isn't she?" He quipped with a laugh.

Nevermore would soon return carrying a backpack in her talons, dropping said bag right in front of the man before landing back on his shoulder and proceeded to 'preen' the man's hair.

"Oh so now you want to be nice..." He mumbled as he picked up the bag and rummaged through it. "Here, take this." The Snagem Leader said as he held out what looked to be some sort of pink gem but if you looked really closely you could see it had some sort of technology on the inside. "I want you to go to Anistar City and stick this on the city's giant sundial. Easy, right? Just uh...don't get seen doing it. Oh and when you put it on you'll need to hang around until night time when the sundial becomes active. It's for uh, research purposes. Just keep your head low, act casual, and avoid anyone dressed in a bright red outfit with horrible taste in fashion." He explained. "Pull it off and I'll make sure you get that living top Pokemon you were talking about."

[Over here.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:23 pm
Ryan takes a deep breath as they arrive back at HQ. "No more delays, Master Varuna. Why were you caught up in all that? And on a personal level, were you aware of the malice that has corrupted your Tears?" Ryan would ask, his voice gaining a harsher tone with the second one.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:50 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan takes a deep breath as they arrive back at HQ. "No more delays, Master Varuna. Why were you caught up in all that? And on a personal level, were you aware of the malice that has corrupted your Tears?" Ryan would ask, his voice gaining a harsher tone with the second one.

Varuna gave Ryan a bit of scowl, his questions stinging but he did promise to answer them. "The Heaven's Pillar isn't a normal staff. While the staff its self holds no power it does act as a guide and a key to an ancient vault in Mt. Coronet. I had only heard whispers of the vault through out the ages and it wasn't until that vile hybrid came along did I realize the rumors of its location were true. That demon knows far too much, I must say." The hybrid began to explain.

"The vault the Heaven's Pillar goes to is but one of three, but really the only one I was concerned with. You see, contained in its vault is the remnants of the Spatial Pokemon's power, from when it and the Temporal Pokemon clashed long before my own time. The vault contains the Lustrous Orb." Varuna said, his voice becoming starkly serious.

"The Dark One made very clear his desire for the trio of timespace orbs. He believed in the hands of a skilled Channeler their contained power could be unlocked to a certain degree and all of reality could be bent to the holder's will. The guardians of the orbs, the various tribes and cults that would one day be united as the Dragon Clan, had no intentions of allowing the Dark One to confirm his hypothesis and so sealed away the orbs in secret, in places where not even he could find them. Knowing that one day the world may have a benevolent use for the orbs they created three artifacts that would act as keys to the vaults and distributed them to far off regions where they would be guarded." The man said, taking a deep breath.

"The one called Dark told me of the Heaven's Pillar true purpose, that it would lead me to the Lustrous Orb. An ancient Inda Channeler had studied the Dark One's notes on the orbs and came up with his own hypothesis; that with the proper ritual, if you would, that just the Lustrous Orb would be enough to give the souls of the departed physical form once again. I shouldn't have to explain my reasons for wanting to seek out the Lustrous Orb, how could I pass up a chance at restoring my people to their rightful glory and correcting the wrongs of the past?" He said, his tone extremely serious and almost frightening.

"On the topic of the tears, I regret to inform you that it was intentional. A part of the ritual, however failed. You can judge me all you want and criticize my methods. I won't blame you, but I won't apologize either for what I have done." Varuna said as he stared into Ryan's eyes.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games