Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:36 pm
As Hana entered the cab with Luke, Lunamon dedigivolved back to Moonmon. "I wonder, it's kind of late already so, will we even have time for a party?" Kori felt kind of strange being pulled around like this. "Um...it's okay." Hana then turned to Kori with a look of worry on her face, then whispered in a low voice so the taxi driver could not hear. "Um, Kori, what happened to Hinoirimon? And...who's that?" Hana pointed to a dark-grey ball-like creature in Kori's hand with a pair of small wolf ears on his head and a few hairs sticking down the center of his forehead. Kori glanced down at the ball in his hand, then whispered back to Hana in the same low voice. "If you're looking for Hinoirimon, then you're looking at him. He just dedigivolved so that he doesn't attract too much attention; this is just his in-training stage, Hirumon." He glanced down at him, then smiled. "He sure is a lot less intimidating like this, nothing like his ultimate form Okamimon anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:54 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
As Hana entered the cab with Luke, Lunamon dedigivolved back to Moonmon. "I wonder, it's kind of late already so, will we even have time for a party?" Kori felt kind of strange being pulled around like this. "Um...it's okay." Hana then turned to Kori with a look of worry on her face, then whispered in a low voice so the taxi driver could not hear. "Um, Kori, what happened to Hinoirimon? And...who's that?" Hana pointed to a dark-grey ball-like creature in Kori's hand with a pair of small wolf ears on his head and a few hairs sticking down the center of his forehead. Kori glanced down at the ball in his hand, then whispered back to Hana in the same low voice. "If you're looking for Hinoirimon, then you're looking at him. He just dedigivolved so that he doesn't attract too much attention; this is just his in-training stage, Hirumon." He glanced down at him, then smiled. "He sure is a lot less intimidating like this, nothing like his ultimate form Okamimon anyway.

"i think it really cute,"sarah said picking up hirumon

"yeah i think it looks cool," luke said smileing  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:28 am
(Could you choose a different color font for Sarah? It's too bright for me to read without highlighting it, and it makes my eyes bleed.)

Hirumon just smiled as Sarah picked him up, so as not to attract any attention from the driver that he was transporting more than four kids in his cab. Kori blushed as Sarah picked up Hirumon. "Well...I guess he is...Um..." I'm not very good with girls...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:26 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Could you choose a different color font for Sarah? It's too bright for me to read without highlighting it, and it makes my eyes bleed.)

Hirumon just smiled as Sarah picked him up, so as not to attract any attention from the driver that he was transporting more than four kids in his cab. Kori blushed as Sarah picked up Hirumon. "Well...I guess he is...Um..." I'm not very good with girls...

"its ok kori," sarah said with a smile  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:21 pm
(Words put in italics generally mean that the character is thinking something to themself. In otherwords, Kori was thinking to himself that he wasn't very good with girls; Sarah wouldn't know that he had thought that.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:57 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Words put in italics generally mean that the character is thinking something to themself. In otherwords, Kori was thinking to himself that he wasn't very good with girls; Sarah wouldn't know that he had thought that.)

i know she wasnt saying it to that

sarah kissed kori  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:43 am
(You're doing it again. Your posts are starting to dwindle down to less-than-five-word sentences that probably don't count as real sentences. Even if you seem to be dragging something out, try to be a little more descriptive when you post, like instead of just saying 'Sarah kisses Kori,' try to put a little more feeling into it, like 'Sarah's face was suddenly quite close to Kori's...their faces were bright scarlet...Sarah's lips met Kori's face, and were warm like a hot spring in the summertime.' Well...maybe not that detailed, but still, try to add a little more to your posts so that they're not just three words long.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:18 am
Chikyu Kodomo
(You're doing it again. Your posts are starting to dwindle down to less-than-five-word sentences that probably don't count as real sentences. Even if you seem to be dragging something out, try to be a little more descriptive when you post, like instead of just saying 'Sarah kisses Kori,' try to put a little more feeling into it, like 'Sarah's face was suddenly quite close to Kori's...their faces were bright scarlet...Sarah's lips met Kori's face, and were warm like a hot spring in the summertime.' Well...maybe not that detailed, but still, try to add a little more to your posts so that they're not just three words long.)

(sorry)
the taxi stoped at lukes house "im sure one of the to love birds back her can pay," said luke dashing out of the cab with hana.
sarah giggled alittle "ill pay," she said giving the man the money

"so whats up how are we going to do this, because my parrents arnt here but i dont want a huge mess," luke said knowing now he has know clue how to through a party
sunmon hopped out of his hands once the taxi left "we need music luke and i mean good music,"sunmon said jumping around  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:07 pm
Kori walks out of the cab, then overhears Sunmon mention music. "I've got some CD's, but they're mostly techno or classical music."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:38 pm
"i like greenday fall out boys," sunmon said rambling on about music
luke laughed "i like fall out boys to," he said opening the door for everyone

"i dont care i jost want to dance with kori," sarah said pushing him inside  

king zetsu13

xX-Guardian Soul-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:45 am
hey guys can i enter  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:37 pm
sure  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:44 pm
Hana's face then brightens up with sudden realization. "I just remembered that I have a karaoke machine at my house! I'll bring it over, and we can use it at the party too!" She then turned to Luke. "Um, Luke...my house could take a while to get here, so maybe Sunmon and Moonmon could help us out with moving things?" Moonmon smiled. "It's okay Hana; I'll be glad to lend a hand!" She was then engulfed in light and digivolved into Lunamon. Hirumon suddenly was engulfed in the same light and digivolved into Hinoirimon. "I'll assist with setting up the equipment; it will probably be difficult for Kori and Sarah to do all the work at home while Luke and Hana are away."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:55 pm
(dude i havent posted here scince november)

"sure," luke said smileing at hana
"i would be glad to help and i love to karaoke," coronamon said singing some weird digimon song

(dude you havent been on in like forever)  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:22 pm
(First of all, I've noticed. Second of all, you're one to talk.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games