Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:14 pm
Kira head is in even more pain when jester begins messing with his keyblade. "it hurts worse now. and hidden what do you mean i have always had the same amount of strength and power since i was a child. " the pain in his head keeps getting worse. then stops then acts up again. "maybe when your not whole person it will feel strange until you get use to it." kira looks at dk "well skyfield don't need me at the moment but i wouldn't know where to go in the academy i dont feel like i even belong here. i don't even know what i am to the academy because a while back before i attacked the academy i was to be a student here but got lost in that place until i was found by kalena and her friend. i thought it would of lead me to the academy but it took me to a place full of danger. so to be honest i have no clue how i am seen around here" kira looks over at eclipse then looks back at dk still afraid of him but not showing it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:28 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

Jaster felt pain as he continues to repair his keyblade. He slumps over again back into laying down.
He decided to stop messing with it. It would hold together, but he couldn't fight with it.

"X said that mom told her to bring the dragon bane here, Kira. It is not your fault for what happened. You may have come here hostile but you are not a hostile nature like my mother is. I think you would be welcome here."

Dk continued to hold onto Tenebrea's arm.
"Kira, neither my boyfriend or I like this place, we dread it. You only met me here because I was asked to be here. I tolerate this place but I can still hate it. You know what I mean?"

Misty looked at Kira sensing faintly what Dk was sensing.
"I wonder if you could wield" she muttered.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:43 pm
the pain stops getting worse when jester stops messing with the keyblade. "and yes i understand dk. i really dont have any kind of bond tying me to here to be honest i dont know why but something inside me tells me to stay grow and make a bond to the academy it feels like i am being drawn here by something. but i can say i have made friendships with people in the academy ones i would give my life to protect. making friends has not come naturally to me because i feel unsafe when i am near someone i dont know. i never know if they intend to do me harm or intend to help me. something keeps drawing me back to this place and i would give my life to defend this academy to atone for what i did." the pain comes back and is getting little stronger. he looks over at misty " i am sorry i didn't hear what you said miss with this pain in my head its hard for me to focus."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:51 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

Dk nodded
She knew exactly what Kira meant, unknowing of who was friend or foe in a unknown place. She knew she had to place her trust in some seedy people who ended up doing her major harm or worse.

"I am glad you and I are friends Kira." she smiled holding a little tighter onto Tenebrea's arm.

Misty only had one thought of what to do.
She summoned a keyblade that would tell her if Kira could wield a keyblade or not.

"Catch" she said tossing the blank keyblade to him
The keyblade would either be caught if Kira could wield, or disappear, if Kira wasn't supposed to wield a keyblade.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:03 pm
Kira catches it and looks at it "whats this suppose to be some kind of joke" kira holds his and drops the keyblade after he catches it the pain get intense "god damn headach go away already" kira is starting to show signs of being weak from injuries then the pain stops and he pulls it back together like he is not in pain "finally the pain stops. " he picks it up and the pain comes back "damn it back!" the keyblade dose nothing but stay blank because kira is blocked by the fear of eclipse and the fear of wielding a keyblade. he tosses it back to her. he keeps holding his head in pain. "that damn dragon what the heck did he do while i was out"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:18 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

(my last post tonight, goodnight everyone))

Misty watched Kira catch the keyblade. Her suspicions were confirmed. She decided it was best not to tell Kira immediately.

"IM sorry but I needed to know. I'll tell you why later. This is not the time to tell you." she said softly and then looked to DIZ nodding and then looked back to Kira.

"I suggest you rest your body and mind....and stay away from keyblades for now."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:23 pm
Kira looks confused "um okay my home should be home be fixed by now so i will see you all later i guess." kira exits the office and returns to his home where he rests.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:14 pm

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea sends out a pulse thru Dk from his arm. He'd been finding things from her for her on good. The reason he was able to stay in this world was the fused shadow. With Zanza gone Kingdom Hearts had been able to resume its true purpose. One of which was the repelling of the Twilight. While DK was not aware of her true twilight heritage Tenebrea was. Until they left she would always feel out of place.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:04 am
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

Dk felt the pulse and nodded
"lets go Tenebrea. I think I have enough strength for another teleport" she smiled and teleported Tenebrea and herself to the music room. She didn't know if he knew his way around the academy, then again, she didn't really herself, so teleporting was much easier.

"Good, now that those 3 are gone, I can say it freely. I am pretty sure Kira is meant to be a wielder, but there is still power within him that is being restrained or something which causes him pain or something." Misty said holding the keyblade blank.

Jaster was becoming exhausted as he started to repair his keyblade again.
"I have to agree on Kira being a wielder...god this hurts!"

"if it hurts so much, Jaster, why don't you just stop?"

Jaster grumbled continuing to repair his keyblade
"So...what about me is going to change.....now that im a heartless. I can apparently use my keyblade still...but I feel....weaker.."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:21 pm
User Image

"You have power over darkness....also there will be the occasional random time that you will turn into a shadow heartless like Niko. Also your keyblade once its fixed will take on a darker form due to your being." Eclipse explained.

kalenakeeper

yokai yakuza

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:33 pm
knux_nyan

User Image
Jaster sighed and nodded.
"alright...I already had darkness because of mom but I never used it." Jaster explained

"oh yeah, Sasha wanted to ask that there be a alchemy class, for new sorts of potions and stuff. She already got a teacher, but she's too shy to really ask and remember."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image

"Hmm....i'll consider it...might be a good idea." Eclipse said thinking about it for a moment as Diz was doing his own thing at his desk.

kalenakeeper

yokai yakuza

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:08 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"yeahhhh but he's already here. Its a moogle."

"Moogle....you mean Yogtz? He's cool" Jaster says slowely sitting up. Color was coming back to his body.
"damn....how long will I feel weak like this?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:04 pm
macawi enters the admins office he looks around "hope i haven't come at a bad time. i just need to put up some things to stop anything from happening when my class is section." macawi jumps up and places some more of the strange objects and devices around key points in the admins office.

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games