User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merle Pentragon

User Image

as Merle burst through the doors of the throne room, he glanced around the semi-empty space wondering where his mother was. figuring she might not be up yet, Merle decided to wait and walked over to the thrones: his mothers that was in the center and the one she made for his father which was on her right while his was on the left. he was glad to see both his and his father's thrones were polished and kept up like the owners would sit in them at any time. the only new addition he noticed was behind them was a huge painting of Arturia, his father and Merle. it was also enchanted to move and was a bit tearful to see the three of them happy and smiling "i'll find who did this to you dad ... i swear it" he said gently touching the painting at the frame then heard his lacrima phone beeping. "huh?" Merle wondered as he brought it out to see a live stream of Simon fighting some woman with a blade like his, a light saber he called it. so the girl must have been the evil guys, the Sith ... but something about this girl felt familiar but Merle had no idea. after waiting a while, Merle decided he needed answers so he begrudgingly set off towards the Triple Goddess Guild

"My name is Merle Pendragon, i am the fastest man alive. When i was only eight years old, my father was put into a coma by dark magic, then on my fifteenth birthday, an accident caused me to have magic. To the people of Camelot, I'm their prince, but together with the Wizard guild: Triple Goddess, i use my speed and power over kinetic energy to fight crime and save innocents throughout the realms. and one day, i'll find who nearly killed my father, and finally wake him up. i am Raiden"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wolf of warriors

Characters: