Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History (Sandbox D&D 3.5 Game)(Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:24 pm
So.... Need a daemon to make a deal? They are my favorite characters to play. And I have some mad ones rolled up depending on what kind of Lock you play. Just saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 pm
purest_heart
Arc Vembris
Well, now I know what not to offer in a deal.

Yeah, deals with demons. Generally not a good idea. twisted

As for stats, cool.

did you roll your replacement rolls?

I've read that several times and I still have no idea what you mean by that.

As for demons, they make poor soul-hustlers, better-suited to gaining them by force or a more general corruption. Devils are the real swindlers. But I have nothing so simple in mind.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:18 pm
Arc Vembris
purest_heart
Arc Vembris
Well, now I know what not to offer in a deal.

Yeah, deals with demons. Generally not a good idea. twisted

As for stats, cool.

did you roll your replacement rolls?

I've read that several times and I still have no idea what you mean by that.

As for demons, they make poor soul-hustlers, better-suited to gaining them by force or a more general corruption. Devils are the real swindlers. But I have nothing so simple in mind.
Roll 2 extra stats and replace your lowest in each set.  
Arc Vembris rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 4, 2, 3, 5, 1, 2 Total: 28 (8-48)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:34 pm
doing such

Set A:
5331-11
1654-15
3643-13
4123-9
4412-10
4424-12

replacement rolls sad still a better set with A)
A: 6542-15
B: 3512-10  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:35 am
C.Arcane - Warmage
Yea or nay?

Haven't played a good "blaster" in a while, and thought that this particular class would basically shoehorn me and force me to pick blasty spells over control-y spells (which I tend to do a LOT when given the choice). Plus it'd be an interesting experiment for me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:41 am
So I might be a little confused about starting level, should I just make a level 3 warlock?  

Arc Vembris
Crew

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:46 am
start level is 1-3, what you want.  
Arc Vembris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:53 pm
hit dice  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 pm
Seph Baelzara
C.Arcane - Warmage
Yea or nay?

Haven't played a good "blaster" in a while, and thought that this particular class would basically shoehorn me and force me to pick blasty spells over control-y spells (which I tend to do a LOT when given the choice). Plus it'd be an interesting experiment for me.
Go for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:23 pm
still room?  

2_phatian

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:54 pm
2_phatian
still room?
Always room. This is a game where there is no over arching plot. Thus, all plot is Player created! Meaning the more players the more fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:26 pm
Ravacaryn - human warlock

I do hope the DM will be creating some plot, we can't be playing all the NPCs now can we?

Ravacaryn
After much careful planning and research, Ravacaryn imbibed the proper herbal mixture that would allow her dreaming self to bypass the natural barriers and to contact a fey creature of incredible power. Her target was an ancient archfey known as the Farstrider, mother of The Fool and The Travelling Man(who are occasionally the same person) as well as the eight caprices. Legend held that Farstrider created the first portals between the fey realms and the natural world and may once have ruled Sigil before being deposed by the Lady of Pain. Once the very embodiment of inconstancy and motion, Farstrider had been mired in the muck of the Depthless Swamp, bound by evergrowing vines and fatted by a constant supply of toads. Bound and complacent, Farstrider had spent millenia with nothing to listen to but the croaking of amphibians and the void among the stars.

Through her dreamstate, Ravacaryn traveled to the bloated hulk of what was once Farstrider and struck a bargain with the archfey in exchange for access to her xaos magic. Though slow with unfathomable age and stellar distraction, Farstrider tried to weave tricks into her pact with Ravacaryn, but the human girl was prepared. You see, Ravacaryn had some time ago discovered six of the Seven Marks of Law, alluded to in many texts but described in full only in a rare tome sold to Ravacaryn by a traveling merchant. Rumor held that these Marks were inscribed on six of the pieces of the shattered Rod of Law. Armed with such knowledge, Ravacaryn bound the Marks to six chakra points on her body with a hot brand. In doing so, she was ready for her encounter with Farstrider.

Using the Mark of Unity, Ravacaryn combined Farstrider's tripartite voice into a single clear sentence. With the Mark of Command, she held the archfey's attention. With the Mark of Constance she forced Farstrider into a solid form of flesh in order to seal the pact with a kiss as was the elder fey custom. Ravacaryn climbed the muckbound woman and kissed Farstrider's slack slime-tainted lips. The remaining Marks were needed to survive.

Though Farstrider wanted far more in exchange for her powers, Ravacaryn allowed her one thing: her own reflection. Within any reflective surface, Ravacaryn cannot see herself, only the hideous bulk of Farstrider. Others are able to see Ravacaryn reflected, but her features are blurred and indistinct to them. These powers have served her well over the past two years, but Ravacaryn has noticed that the Farstrider in the mirror has begun to lose some weight, the vines that hold her are no longer as tight as they were, and her face is gradually beginning to resemble Ravacaryn's. This terrifies her, and Ravacaryn avoids seeing her reflection whenever possible. As a result, her hair is cut short for the sake of simplicity.

Ravacaryn's gifts manifest as a set of six floating hexagons, pulled and crafted instantly from nearby earth, stone, wood, or metal. These orbit her body once she has called them, ready to serve her will.

Arc Vembris
Crew

2_phatian rolled 20 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 1, 3, 5, 6, 3, 6, 1, 4, 1, 5, 1, 1, 3, 6, 1, 5, 1 Total: 66 (20-120)

2_phatian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:14 am
crying crying  
2_phatian rolled 8 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 6, 5, 3, 3, 6 Total: 37 (8-48)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:16 am
biggrin  

2_phatian

2_phatian rolled 20 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 1, 3, 5, 3, 5, 4, 1, 3, 6, 5, 2, 2, 2, 6, 4, 5, 4 Total: 73 (20-120)

2_phatian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:17 am
scream  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games