Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:54 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:Neutral With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna sighed a little and pulled down her hood, showing her face and her very long brown hair and blue eyes. Her skin looked really soft to the touch now that she had feed and her skin colour went back to normal too. Luna watched as Rebecca had to bandage her wrist up, she felt bad and walked up to Rebecca and took hold of her arm, rewrapping where luna bite her. Luna bite her finger as a bit of blood was coming out, so Luna put her blood onto the bite and once it did that the bite mark was healed fast " Your lover might kill me, if he found out it was me that did that to you, its the last thing i need on my mind. " Luna was trying to be nice but it was being harder than it looked.
Luna soon walked away from Rebecca to the table she was laying on a few moments ago and sat on it " im... looking for a place to stay, yes... maybe call home. Its time for me to stop hunting and just... enjoy life " Luna never really opened up to anyone so her first step was to talk to someone why she came here for.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:06 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca looked at her as she bit her finger and used her blood to heal her, Rebecca smiles sweetly and thanks her, "Thanks you didn't have to do that and Ash he wouldn't have brought you any harm, he would understand I was just trying to help. He did the same for me when I came here, I looked as bad as you. I hated feeding from humans and I still do, but Ash helps with my feedings now." Rebecca says warmly and goes to the fridge and pulls out all the things she needs and her helper returns and starts to help her cook. She listens to Luna as she cooks not mind talking to her as she cooks.

"Well I have to say you found the right place to do that. I first came here to help keep the peace, but I ended you needing help and well everyone here helped me and now I can't be happier. This place very wonderful start your life here, there is the garden which you saw, then the castle has many rooms you can pick one and call it your own, no one will ever go in there besides servants to clean it for the day. When you ever feel like getting yourself a room just ask a Servant to show you to them and you may choose. You will need to talk to Sebastet at one point though, she is the owner of the Castle, she will want to know about you and learn a little about you. She will tell you all the rules and things you will need to know about staying her, but as long as you don't cause trouble, I am sure she will be fine with you staying here." Rebecca says warmly as she seasons the stake she is working on.

"Everyone here is very helpful and friendly, but if you ever need someone to talk to or need a friend, or ask questions you can come to me if you like, I will most likely be in here cooking if not I might be off getting stuff ready for the weddings I have to cook for and the Masked Ball I will be throwing in about a few weeks from now, which you are more then welcome to come too if you like."  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:18 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

Mood:Neutral With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna looked away and pulled up her hood, hiding her face once again, the word wedding always made her slightly mad because in a way she always wanted someone to be with, someone that would love her but the way she is, Luna scare the men off and seeing people in love just makes her want to use her blade and cut them down in half but it might be why she been alone for so long time.
Luna shook her head " its fine, im a stranger, no need to invite me to a wedding that i don't know anyone or they don't know me " She said jumping off the table, she felt sad inside, sick too because she thinks a lot about being alone. She looked around the kitchen and just though how nice it is and to have a room just a nice but Luna was one of them person that works for her place here and not just handing a nice place over for free, it was just not her.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:26 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca looks over at her seeing she got a bit sad when she mentioned the wedding, this women seemed a bit distant too like she is not use to being around people. Rebecca let her Helper take over a moment as Rebecca walks over to Luna. "Well I meant the my ball silly, I know that would be weird for you to go the weddings. Hey seem a bit down...would you like to talk about it? I am always here if you need a shoulder cry or something. Cheer up ok? This place is very wonderful and before you know you will have many friends and maybe even meet someone lucky here, and will be smiling every day." Rebecca says warmly and puts a soft hand on her shoulder "You already have one friend here and I have to say don't hid that wonderful face under that hood, its something everyone should get a look at." Rebecca says warmly letting her know she is never alone in this place, it takes time and soon she wont even remember what being alone is like.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

Mood:sad With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

It was hard for Luna, to come out from her shell to be herself but no matter what she just cant and being around people was not her strong suit at all. She wanted to say something to Rebecca but knowing Luna she would say something mean or even just say something wrong, she been nice to her and Luna didn't really want the person that saved her, hating her for something stupid she would say.
" t-thanks but i dont need a cry on any shoulder, i... i been alone for a long time and im use to it by now " even if she okie being alone it still hurt inside, she may think she fine being alone but she does want someone in her life but because of her shell she keeps around herself it been hard to take it down.
Luna looked at Rebecca when she said that she should not hid her face " i just hide better than anything, im a hunter, was... a hunter, im just not use to this... maybe i should not had come here " Luna said feeling more down than she was before she came here, so many happy things are going on and Luna just feels like she just a person that's unwelcome, even if Rebecca welcome her with open arms its hard for Luna to return that welcome. Soon she just stood there with out saying a word. " its hard... to take this shell that i have build around myself. Trusting people is also been hard to do after i been lied to too many times. " Luna soon took off her hood again as she felt sadness.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:02 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca looks at her softly getting a better look at her face now as she removed her hood again, Rebecca was not going to allow her to be down, she knew this place would be good for Luna, it was just going to take some time for her. "Dont think that way dear, just give time, explore the castle, the Island, see what you like and meet people. I can tell your not use to being around people but I assure you, this will feel like home to you soon." Rebecca says softly and puts a soft hand under her chin to have her head held up high and look her in the eyes, "Keep that lovely head held high, don't worry what people think about you and just work on getting comfortable here first and find something you might like to do. Work on making yourself happy and start thinking about what you would like to start doing first to start enjoying your life. Your very lovely and have wonderful eyes Luna, I know you will do fine here. Just give it time." Rebecca says warmly and lightly lets go of Luna's chin.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:13 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

Mood:sad With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna felt Rebecca's hand go under her chin to have her head held high. " do.. something that i like?. " she though to herself and really the thing she enjoyed was hunting the vampire hunters but other than that she never did have a hobby at all.
" If... i am staying here then... i guess having a room would start thing started but is there anything i could do to, pay for the room. I don't have money but im a good hunter " Luna did wish to have her own room, a roof over her head for once and not for free, she wanted to work for the room as its something Luna always been, work hard for something and soon you get it." sorry.. seems like i been taking you off your work. " Luna said as she knew that she was working.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:41 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca chuckles a little and smiles at her, "No its fine dear, I get this a lot, its just another normal day for me. Now you know you don't have to pay for a room here but if you would like to help out, I do need some help on getting more fresh meat and stuff. If you like being a good hunter, maybe you can help get me some more fresh meat for me. Im going to need good bunch of it for the weddings in two weeks so you have about a week or so to hunt for me if you wish?" Rebecca says lightly with a smile giving her an offer she might like to do to help out around here and give her something to do that will help her explore the island a bit more.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:58 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

Mood:slightly better With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna felt, slightly better " maybe this place is something that i needed " Luna though to herself and she shook rebecca's hand " you have a deal. I bring you all the meat that you want. " Luna knew that hunting the animals would give her time to look around, see different place but she still felt like an odd person out of everyone being nice.
Luna looked around, thinking to herself that she might get used to this. " i let you go back to work. With in less than a week you would have the meat you need, you can trust me " Luna said in a normal, yet not cold or happy town just her normal neutral self.

Darsto_23
hay im going to go to sleep now. good rping with you and i see you 2morro c:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca smiles shaking her hand back, "Very good, now go on and have fun, don't be shy and check out the castle and remember when you feel ready to get some rest and get yourself a room just as a servant and they will lead you to the rooms available ok? Have fun" Rebecca says warmly and softly turns to go back to her cook. Her help her hands her a note from Andy and Desha, she looks at it seeing the list of people and that helps her knowing how much food she will need and what to have more or less of at there wedding as mostly everyone ate something different, but she will make it work. She also notice that Lareth was on there guest list, she nibbled on her lip as she was a little nervous to meet him.

She smiles and folds the list back up putting it in her pocket and starts to work like a buzzing bee as she gets every ones meals cook for the day and then starts to work on making the menus for the weddings.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:01 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

Luna bowed at Rebecca " fun?..." Luna though to herself but she remember something " e-erm miss Rebecca what kind of animal meat do you want. " Luna wanted to ask before heading to the forest. It was best to ask now than just hunt random animals and come back with the wrong kind of animal. Also Luna always want to know more about what she hunting before hand.

Darsto_23
wow you still up? =D:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 am
Luminaxxx
Lol yep, im a night person.

Rebecca smiles and looks over at her, "Oh silly me, Sorry... I need Venison meat." She says warmly to her. Rebecca looked over as a servant walked in handing her another note. She smirks lightly shaking her head and reads it seeing it was for the other couple that was getting married list of people coming, then a small note on the bottom saying Sebastet is combing the weddings together making it a double big wedding. Rebecca sighs as that means more work and more food to make, at least she was lucky the cake was going to be mostly the same. She folds the note up and grabs her pad of paper and her pen starting to write a list of things she will need by in time for the weddings.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:21 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

Luna nodded at Rebecca, now that she knew what she was hunting it was time for Luna to have this 'fun' she was talking about. Pulling up her hood she hidden her face, Luna though it would be okay to putting her hood up when she hunting or outside the castle and when she inside she would leave it down. Maybe it would be for the best, she was slowly comeing out of her shell but she was just not ready just yet, someone like Luna cant change over night. " i be off now miss Rebecca " Luna bowed again to her before walking over to a window in the kitchen and opening it. Luna soon went out the window, It was faster this way then to walk to the door and also, she didnt really know where the doors are, so she only though jumping out the window was the best way to get outside from the kitchen. Luna soon landed perfectly on the ground and started heading off to the forest.

* exit to the forest*

Darsto_23
haha me too sometimes when im not at work exp. okie heading to the forest !:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:57 pm

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

Luna soon returned to the kitchen after a few hours being gone. She see's Rebecca as she was working still " miss Rebecca, i have returned with some meat you have asked " Luna said with her neutral self, slowly removing her hood as she was now back in the castle. The four deer she had killed in the forest was soon on the table. " i hope this should be okay, unless you wish for more? " Luna asked looking at the dead deers, if it help Rebecca then in a way Luna is a bit happy about it.

Darsto_23

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:47 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca looked over at her and seen the nice kills she has, "Those will do for thank you Luna, would you like to help me skin them and cut the up so I can save the meat." Rebecca asked her softly as she moves over to the deer and easily picks two of them up and brings outside in the back of the kitchen where they can cut up the deer and not make a mess.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games