Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince looked at the bath house as she told him about it, he then was caught a bit off guard by her question and looked at her in the eyes, he fidgeted a little as he ran a hand through his hair. "Well i always say the truth and telling you that you have a lovely voice and wonder smile and are a very smart lovely women, is telling you the truth of what I think about you." Vince says lightly and looked away "If you feel uncomfortable by, tell and I will stop. I never would wish to make you feel uneasy around me Gypsy." He says sweetly and smiles looking back into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:24 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy found herself blushing all over again but shook her head slightly, "It's not that... It's just that I'm not used to it..." she told him honestly, hating that she'd made him feel bad.

"I'm more used to comments on my fighting skills, or gifts of a new blade or something like that," she gave a thoughtful frown over that, though, "Well, most of the comments are cursing me for bruises that'll stick for a bit... But you should get the general idea..." she added as her expression cleared.

They'd paused not far from the bathhouse by this point and a light breeze stirred a few light tendrils of her hair to move across her face as she looked up at him and hoped he understood what she meant. She'd been a fighter her entire life, staying alive had meant staying strong and learning how to fight better. So it was really all she knew...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiled warmly at her as the wind blew some over her lovely red hair over her face. Vince softly stepped closer to her and reached up lightly brushing the lock of hairs behind her ear softly looking into her eyes and then lightly brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers. "Well I guess I'll have to keep complementing you so you can get use to it." He says warmly looking in her eyes. He softly kept his hand on her cheek as he tested to see her reaction, if she wanted him to stop he will understand, but if she enjoyed it...He wanted to kiss her, but was not sure if she would like that as they did just meet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:53 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy was a little uncertain when he moved her hair out of her face and frowned a bit in curiosity when he caressed her cheek, not really sure why he'd wanted to touch her. He'd said he found her attractive but that didn't always translate into attraction.

She didn't know what to say to his comment either, just looked up at him with that curious frown on her delicate features. She didn't move away from him, thinking that if he intended to attack her she could still easily defend herself.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince notice she didn't move away from her touch, and as he was not good at expressing his words on how he felt about something he was going to take a risk, with her being a fighter a hit from might leave a mark on her, but its worth the risk as he softly leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips and cupped her cheek with his hand. He will find out soon if she is or is not alright with this, but it would be worth knowing the truth either way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:14 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy finally got the point. When his lips touched hers she gave a small surprised sound at how good it felt. One of her hands raised to hold his hand at her cheek as she closed her eyes and stepped into him a bit more, inviting more from him.

She gave a soft moan when he deepened the kiss, feeling her head spinning from the sensations. Her demon stirred inside of her but she didn't pick up on it, too distracted by the sensations of the kiss.

It had been too long since she'd been kissed like this. Vince knew what he was doing and she was getting lost in it. Tamlin had been inexperienced. Ash had been trying to get her off of him. Those experiences were hazy, though, lost in memory. This was very real to her and part of her didn't want it to end.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince was glad she accepted the kiss and felt her move closer to him, he took his other arm wrapping it softly around her waist pulling her softly against him as he deepened the kiss. He never thought he would ever get a chance to feel someone again on his lips and how much he missed the feeling. Hes been alone for too long and it just felt right having her in his arms. He was glad she was enjoying as much as he was from the light sounds she was making, as he thought he would of been rusty at first but it soon came back to him.

Vince then lightly stopped the kiss a moment as he looked into her eyes and but kept his lips lightly brushing on hers still..."Care to join me in the bathhouse?" He softly whispered against her lips. He knew he was moving fast but he just wanted to feel more of her if she allowed him to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:08 am
Darsto_23

Gypsy had to blink a moment to be able to think, much less answer him. When his question registered, she considered it for about two seconds then said a simple, "Yes," to him.

But as he turned to lead her in there, she had to pull him for a stop for just one more thing, "Vince... If... If my demon comes out... You'll have to be stronger... more dominant... Can you do that?" she warned him then asked him a very important question, hoping he said he could handle it.

If he couldn't, there was no point in continuing. Not if she was going to run the risk of hurting him. And that worry showed on her face as she bit her lower lip and looked up into his eyes.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:17 am
Red Gypsy

Vince was smiled as she said yes and started to lead her but when she stopped, Vince looked at her worried that she changed her mind but she was just wanting to be honest with him if her demon were to let out.

Not very many people knew of Vince and how he is in bed, but dominance and taking control, that was the only thing he was good at. Having trained five vampires to behave, feed right, and fight there best. He was a Master in his own way and he was good at what he did. Vince gave her a reassuring smile. "I promise you sweetheart I will be able to handle myself." Vince says warmly and once she was relaxed he smiled holding her hand and walks with her to the bathhouse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca smirks at her, "Ah your right, but then it would be my challenge to get you to smile before we call it a day" Rebecca says warmly as she looks around the garden some more, "This is the garden, if you go down that path to your left, it leads you to Sebastet's Tower, her offer, bedroom is there as well as a soul and heart healer named Dancer, he also is a donor, but right now hes not taking anyone at the moment as he just had some troubles lately, with him is his lover and my uncle Michael. Also going down that path as well, you will pass a bathhouse if you wish to get full relaxed in a nice place then just in a bathroom. To your right path here is Ash and my tower, so if you ever need me and I'm in my room just have a servant sent for me and I will come to you alright? And lastly behind us is the way to the kitchen and little this way is the way back to the Castle, which leads you to the front room and up the stairs is the rooms you can choose from to call one your own." Rebecca says warmly and smiles.

"There are many rooms in the castle, there is an underground pool, hall ways with wonderful art, a ballroom, a library, dinning room, and of course a dungeons in the basement of the castle. There is many many more places, if you would like to go to town to the market to get some supplies or do a little shopping for yourself, you can as they are open day and night down there for all who can't walk in the light. So with most of that said, where would you wish to go see or would you like to explore the garden here?"  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:01 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:slightly better With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna was just baffled on how much stuff could be on this island and when Rebecca said something about a challenge, it was something she liked to do herself, challenge anything the comes her way. " bathhouse?. Is that where any male's and females go in and take a bath together? " Luna said as her mind was just wandering off for a secend before she shook her head and coughed to take her mind off it before she reminded herself that almost everyone here got a mate or lover. Luna sighed lightly looking at the garden.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:07 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca nods softly, "Yes male or female go in there sharing the tub, if your not a shy person you wont have anything to worry about, no one on this Island will harm you, if they do they will answer to Sebastet and trust me you don't want to see her mad, its not pretty." Rebecca says and gives a soft chuckle, "Would you care to see the bathhouse then?" Rebecca says lightly with a smile.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:13 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:slightly better With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna nodded at the idea to go to the bathhouse, " trust me, shyness is the last thing i would do. " Luna said because she never shy or anything, she was mostly brave and strong person but lacks the power to smile or think that nothing is good for her, Luna just feels like she going to end up alone forever.
Luna started following Rebecca once again but to the bathhouse.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:42 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca gives her a small smile and walks with her to the bathhouse, "It is made after a roman, Greek design. Its very beautiful and relaxing in there." Rebecca says softly as they soon approached the bathhouse showing Luna how wonderful it was.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games