Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:45 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Ayame hear him, then she lightly smile, "Yeah... thanks. Plus, I don't hanging out with playboy, so nice try." she thank him and eventually tease him as she knew his talk. "Aren't you going to check on your injured brother?

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:18 am
Dante heard Ayame's question about him going to check on Vergil."Uh...right...I should go and do that...I'll be right back"said Dante as he walked to his brother's room and left Ayame alone in the office.
As Dante took a peek in Vergil's room and saw that Vergil was awake."Hey how are you feeling,Vergil?"asked Dante.
Vergil was sitting up in his bed looking a little less pale and looked up at Dante."I'm feeling a lot better."said Vergil as he got up."My leg still hurts but I won't let it bother me."
Vergil walked out of his room and walked into the office.
"Well it seems that I don't need to call a doctor after all."said Dante as he too walked out.
Vergil looked at Ayame."How are you...if I may ask?"asked Vergil.
"She knew our father...and thats all that I'll tell you."said Dante taking a seat.
"Dante are you sick?"asked Vergil.
"No why?"said Dante as he sneezed up a storm."Blast it!"
"Go on to bed Dante...you need your rest."said Vergil.
"Ah screw that...I am not going to listen to you."said Dante.
"Fine...whatever...I don't care anymore."said Vergil as he sat down.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:36 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame heard whole event, then she grew her fierce by shouting at them, "Will you two please shut up, you two are the idiots!? she yellas that to show her true nature of fierce wolf demoness. If they don't keep their mouth shut, she will mindlessly attack them, until Nero comes him to laugh his head off.

... If I see no love

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:07 am
The twins heard Ayame yell at them."Yes Ma'am!"they said.Dante then began to cough up a storm.Aw come on...why know?!thought Dante.
Ha...I told him to goto bed...but no his cold got worse.thoght Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:14 am
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero slam the door after his mind got cleared, he saw Dante and Vergil acting. It begin to questioning him, "Uhh, did something happen while I was gone?" he ask them to see what's going on, then he look at Ayame which he jumped twenty feet in the air. When he landed, and take that scary act, "Okay, for a wolf demon... she's very scarier then Nevan, that I slightly met by her flirts." he told them about Ayame, then Nevan the Lightning Witch. He close the door and sat on the chair to think about it.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:17 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame kept her fierce look towards to twins, then she heard Nero as she gave him a same look. She sigh, continue to worry about Mitsuki and her running away habits.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 am
Dante then looked back at her."Look I'll get started on the search and you just someplace to stay warm,okay?"said Dante."But your welcome to stay here for the night if you like."
Vergil rolled his eyes.Being a flirt like alwaysthought Vergil as he looked to see Nero."Hey Champ...how are you feeling?"asked Vergil.Please don't notice the bandage...please don't notice the bandage...cause I really don't want to explain to him what happened that day.thought Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:50 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame heard Dante and nodded as she stood up to find the room for her, until her adopted daughter is safe from danger. Although, she can smell Vergil's blood, but she will let Nero figure out for himself.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero heard Vergil, but he's bit upset that Kyrie is ill as his both hands cover his face. He look at his father in disturbing look, but showing his eyes, "Not very well, Kyrie is ill and Dante almost p*sses me off, my worst luck since I almost consumed myself in darkness." he said to him very low tone. Still thinking about Kyrie's illness, then he notice his bandage on his leg, it questioning him, "Hey dad, what happen to your leg?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:16 pm
Dante watched Ayame walk to find a room for her to stay in for awhile and walked to the door."I'll be back somewhere around maybe a few months."said Dante.I can't tell them why I'm leaving.thought Dante."I've got a little bored so I came up with a mission."said Dante as he walked out the door.
Vergil looked at Dante but didn't say anything.Idiot...you're ill and you're going on a mission...wow it must be your death wish.thought Vergil as he looked at his son."Uhhhh....well you see..."started Vergil.D*mn...I was hoping he wouldn't notice it...oh well.thought Vergil."Lets just say at the time you were almost completely consumed by your dark side Dante did too and shot me in my leg making nearly fall to my death."said Vergil answering his son's question."And I lost quite a bit of blood."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero listen to Vergil about how did he got his leg bandage, he thought of it until he remember he got triggered by the girl. He sigh in frustration, "Maybe it because of that girl, she triggered us to awaken the darkness. I hope I didn't hurt Kyrie." he said to him very low, however he didn't even notice Kyrie's bruises and wound, when he check on her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 pm
Vergil looked at Nero.I best keep the bruises on Kyrie to myself for now.thought Vergil."I don't think you hurt her."said Vergil very reassuringly.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero got the answer, thought about check on Kyrie to see if he hurts her, but he doesn't want to disturb her sleep. He sigh so deeply, "I hope so dad, I hope so." he said to him quietly, but still she has some bruise and wound from him, he's completely dense about it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:13 pm
Vergil heard Nero."And if there are bruises they're probably from the roof we were on."said Vergil."That's alright the important thing is that she's safe right?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero got up and decide to check on Kyrie to see she needs anything, then he stop and look at Vergil for a moment, "By the way, Dante is being an idiot for walking to search for someone for the wolf demoness, while he is sick." he said way sarcastic to him, then he left to see her for a moment.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games