Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

While his Byakugan focus on Madara, he notice two people apporoaches far away. He can't let them envolved, so he charged towards to his nemesis to let Doctor and Nurse live. "Your useless, against Sharingan." he remark as he sees the future death, but Neji has an another plan to cheat the death. He make his move, "Death never accepted me... Eight Trigrams Ultimate Winds!" he cried as he thrust his palm twice and open the portal to send him to other world. Neji made his keyblade disappeared and lean back against the wall to regain the strength as he deactivated his Byakugan. He won't able to reach to his cousin, until he felt better. "Hinata-sama, stay where you are... I'm sorry, but I have to continue to do my mission. I can't afford to lose you like your mother's fate." he said with small smile nearly exhausted about Hinata as pulled out Thlassa Shell Lucky Charm. He have to wait until he felt better.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

seeing what just happened, the Doctor emediatly ran to Neji "its alright i'm a Doctor, you alright?" he asked him as he examined the man "i just arived with my sister, you got any idea what happened here? or atleast tell who the guy with the goofy mask was"

"Basicly ... Run!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

He sees the Doctor as he heard his question, he still have black flame burn mark on his cloth, but he have to deal with it later. Neji knew he won't able to reach to his cousin and her Nobody. "That guy you are asking, he's Madara... He and I have to fight." he said to him as he stay calm. He can feel the Amaterasu black fire, it's burned him. "... he's tried to hurt my cousin." he said unemotionally to him as he tried to recover the burn.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:23 am
The Nurse was abit surprised to see Neji. She looked around for the other man. " I don't see anyone now."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:55 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"i understand, but i was hping you could tell me why theres a blasted war ... ah well i can tell your not native here either" he said standing up and glanced around "where is your cousin anyway?"

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 am
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

When he heard his word and question about where his cousin is, Neji felt dumbfold about it. He's having a deep thought about where is Hinata gone along with her Nobody, but he doesn't have enough strength to use telepathy to Shiro. "Her Nobody taken her to somewhere, not from here, but different world. I don't know where they are now." he said to him, for the war he started to get confused. Neji never saw anyone coming, while fought Madara to keep him out of reach to Hinata and Shiro. "There is a war... what in heaven is going on?" he thought about it calmly.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:15 pm
The Nurse stepped up. " How was she taken? tell us what happened."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"calm down sis, let the man catch his breath" he said to her and looked about as he saw a UNIT soldier walk by and the Doctor took off to talk to him, it wasnt a few moments later before the Doctor came back "right, 'cording to him: Italy droped a bomb at the Square and both sides are using Xanatos tech, though he signed a contract for bothof the countrys to never use the technology for war ... he just showed up on 10 Downing Street realy ticked off at the Minister"

"Basicly ... Run!"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 pm
The Nurse sighed. " Interesting. What's our next move?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Neji heard the Doctor and Nurse said, but he didn't say anything as he stay silent about Hinata and her Nobody whereabout. He heard about Xanatos tech on both Italy and London, yet he started to get into a deep thought about something with his eyes closed.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:27 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"i'm not sure, both are in one way nor another friends and you know i dont like to take sides ... best we can do is to go to the blast sight and look for clues, maybe some outside party set of the bomb just to start a war" he said trying to think but this was way beyond his experiance

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:43 pm
" Ok sounds good." The Nurse could tell the Doctor was out of his element. She hadn't done much of this either.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Neji got up and walked away to let them do their things, his home doesn't have technology and he's useless by them. His thought always stay calm from everything from his past, "I wonder, if Hinata-sama and Shiro stayed in same world. I have to think straight for everything, he does everything past 11 years." he thought about his past. He remembered his Aunt's body and he's kept his mind about this as he walked away.
He open the portal as he thinking about Fourth Shinobi War and remember he and Hinata fought many White Zetsu Army. Since Naruto saved her, he thought of him as friend, but he was wrong by the time after the war, Naruto said very cruel words to her. Neji never forget that day, but he's glad that Naruto was gone for good. "Tch... he saved her, then accusing her for everything goes wrong. How predictible." he said about his rivial as he sigh about it, he walk through the portal to Twilight Station.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

seeing that Neji got up and left, the Doctor looked to his sister "right then, seems like we better go find Captain Black, and pray that somehow the MIB dont get involved" he said as there were gunshots fired nearby and the Doctor grabed the Nurse and ducked "defanantly not the friendly town we all remember"

"Basicly ... Run!"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 am
The Nurse nodded. " I really hate wars." She looked around and saw a gun lying beside her. The Nurse grabbed it, emptied the ammo, and held the gun close. " At least this will make me feel a little better."  
London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games