Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:23 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

"yeah that sounds ..." he said as he stood up and looked at the light "Kiko ... that light is comming from the Shadow Moses, i know that light and only that much power can meen only one thing ... a dead world is being restored" he said looking at her "it's his world ... the Doctor's ... it's Gallifrey"

"... and a sword in the other"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"That's a good thing right." She asked with her eyebrow raised. Tsukiko put down her muffin and folded her hands in her lap. She wasn't familiar with the Doctor still. She took the bits and pieces that were given to her when the came around.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:50 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"ofcourse it is ... its wonderful ... but" he said looking at the light "that's too much power for one planet, even as old as their's" he said as he sat down "i'm worried what else is comming" he said shaking his head and looked as he saw the light still was there, traveling lightyears to where Gallifrey once was, he could feel it, the planet, the people, all were being restored. he felt that he wanted to go out and investigate, but, that was a job for the Doctor, as far as Ambrose knew, he just wanted to be with his love "but ... it's not our problem at the moment" he said as he ate some bacon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just sat there for a moment looking at him. "When has that ever stopped you, if you want to go...you can always make another potion or spell." She didn't know much about it after all, but she did want him to be happy. "You can go, I'll stay here and look after everything." She gave him a smile, even if she wanted him to stay with her. Tsukiko knew that he couldn't always be with her. Looking back at her food she began to pick at the muffin she was going to eat. Now she didn't feel so hungry after..

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"wouldn't matter anyway ... the planet's still being rebuild and no one needs us .. besides" he said getting up and knelt beside her "i said i'd take you everywhere i went" he said as he kissed her forhead and looked at her "i dont think i'll be going anywhere or away from you for a long time ... uless you think i should sleep on the couch for now" he said with a charming smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko rolled her eyes spotting some cereal across the table from her she quickly grabbed a handful and threw it at him. Smirking slightly as she did so. "I wouldn't have let you sleep in my bed if I was going to make you sleep on the couch. Though I've slept on it before its actually pretty comfy. Though for now you better behave you're self." With that she playfully tapped him on the nose. Standing up she clapped her hands. "Okay everyone I want you to clean yourselves up and put back in the cabinets." With that the plates groans and began to take themselves back to the sink. "No groaning now or I won't come back and cook brunch in the morning." The plates didn't make another complaint as the plates got ready to be put up.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

catching some of the cereal in his mouth he looked at the dishes cleaning themselves "i realy hope that those are previous enchanted dishes ... if your doing that yourself it'll drain your energy" he said holding her hand "and ... i promise to behave if you do"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Poor things, I found them locked up in a room when I first got here. I let them out and the just went back to doing their job." Smiling a mischievous smile she began to lead him down the halls of the temples. "I want to show you something, I haven't shown anyone not even Miya." Coming to an empty wall she waved her hands an a door appeared. "Come on." She said opening a door and stepping into the room. Like all the other rooms it had the basics for the temple; a door to the beach, light blue walls, and windows to bring in the fresh air. "This is secret room. That's my favorite piano, and outside I created a garden." Sure enough on the left side of the room there was an archway that lead to a garden. The rooms was filled with all sorts of flowers and in the center was a tree. "I come here when I feel overly stressed out or just when I want some quite. Its nice to relax and have tea under the tree." The garden was different from the beach setting, it look more like something one would find on the first page of a fairytale. A small rive ran through the far edge of the room before leading off into the ocean. Tsukiko had spent several months making these two rooms. She had wanted to share them with him for a while now, but there hadn't been time. "So what do you think."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"beautiful" he said looking at the secret room "just like you" he said as as he sat on a bench next to the river and inited her to sit with him

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Laughing,she reached down to kiss him. "I want to play a song for you. I don't like singing for people, but I do like playing the piano. So you can sit here or you can join be at the piano, but I must say the view is better from here." With that she ran back into the other room and sat down at the piano. She had the song memorized from playing it so often, she no longer needed sheet music. Closing her eyes she let the melody begin. Playing the song with the full emotion like it was meant to be. One Summer's Day was a perfect song for right now. Even if it was night time the song was there it was alive. Playing the notes the melody spun through the rooms, even if she wasn't using magic. Her performance was magical.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

hearing the song, he walked into the room to see the piano and her playing it "and you say you're no angel" he said as he closed his eyes hearing the song

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko finished the peace and waited a moment letting the notes echo. Sitting there she heard his words. "Ha! I'm definitely not an angel. Cyra is half angel though. Anyway they have wings and stuff, and they are truly kind. Not to mention perfect." Tsukiko said pulling as strand of hair behind her ear. "Me I'm a witch, and witches are far from perfect. I mean after all just look at me. Even as a Goddess I'm not perfect I still mess up." She gave a nervous laugh trying to convince him otherwise even now.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"no ... you are perfect" he said sitting next to her "witch and all" he said as he kissed her

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Kissing him back before Tsukiko pushed him off the piano bench. "You really are to cute." She said with a grin with that she quickly made a run for it. "Though I've been kinda curious, if you can catch me then lets see if you can find me." Giggling she ran to her room and hide under her covers. It was childish yet, but when she felt like playing a game. You either had to ignore her, or just play along. Peeking out over the covers as she waited for him to find her. Though she kept laughing, she wasn't very good at the game.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

laughing he ran after her he looked through the rooms and saw a lump on her bed in her room "better hope i don't find you ... i realy enjoyed it we were out on the beach, and you have a realy cute laugh" he said hearing her laughing already "ready to laugh more?" he said as he jumped on the bed and into the covers with her and just tickled her sides, he loved hearing her laugh and loved making her laugh and he wasn't letting go for a long time

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games