Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 2: The Ashen Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:20 pm
As the second guard starts to run, Gerash turns to the cowering kobold, "Come with me, this won't take long." He then strides toward the battle, raising his orb and firing a beam of dark energy at the captain. Unfortunately the whirling flail catches the necrotic ray and leaves its wielder none the worse for wear. Gerash spits a curse at his luck.

((move three east, ray of enfeeblement only 12 vs fort, probably misses.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 am
As the grunt chose to flee rather than fight, Grashuk glared at his back. Weakling! Acting quickly, he spun around, building momentum as he slammed the rim of his shield into the human's side.

Whirling back around, he would slash once more at the captain's leg, leaving opening after opening in his defenses.

Quote:
Opportunity Attack: 25 vs. AC; 12 damage.
Standard Action: Viper's Strike on CB. 30 vs. AC; 10 damage, and if he shifts Hars gets an OA.

iDragow

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:54 pm
Classic Human. He drew a little blood so ran to the hills. Cain couldn't help but laugh at the coward, though through his hysteria the human managed to run away. Grashuk managed to hit him, but not bring him down. Suddenly the Kenku got angry, why did no one ever want to play with him?! He would have to finish him off.

Quickly on the human's tail, Cain followed the human half way across the room before grabbing his symbol. He attempted to summoned his Lord's presence, but half way through he noticed a small stain on the back. Quickly rubbing it off, he smiled at the newly cleaned symbol. Though the human was still running away...

Screaming manically Cain gripped hit sword tightly and ran after the human.

Quote:
Pre Turn:
OA vs G1
+8 [2lvl, 2prof, 1enh, 3CA]vsAC= 12/9
1d10+2=
Shift 1SW, 3W

Standard:
Shared Madness vs G1
+7 [4wis, 2lvl, 1enh]vsWill=Crit Miss. stare
1d10+6+5[Censure]= #damage and a second creature I can see [Captain Warrick] takes the same damage.

Move:
Chase after the d**k, if possible ending adjacent to him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 pm
Hars stays focused on the Captain, and tries against to give him an organpoke with her oathblade.

((Melee basic @14, fail, Captain is marked))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:58 am
Biting off an oath, Pelloth would improve his chances by using his race's innate ability to wreath his opponent in dark flames, thus making him an easier target to hit. His second shot would miss widely, so cursing again, he would fire again, hitting his mark.

Quote:
Minor: Darkfire: 19 v Ref, if hit, all attacks have combat advantage on Basch UEMNT

Standard: Eldritch Blast: 12 (14 if darkfire is in effect) v Ref ((if this hits, lemme know so i can do damage))

Action Point!!

Standard: Eldritch Blast: 22 (24) v Ref and 14 dmg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:33 pm
--99--0--1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10--11--12--
A-W---W--W--A--L--L--------W--A--L--L---W---A---A
B-A---A--A------------------------------W---A---B
C-L---L--L------------------------------W---A---C
D-L---L--L------------------------------W---A---D
E-G1--C--------------------------Gr-------------E
F--------------------------H--CB-D------Ge--KM--F
G-W---W--W------------------------------W---A---G
H-A---A--A-----------------------P------W---A---H
I-L---L--L------------------------------W---A---I
J-L---L--L------------------------------W---A---J
K-L---L--L------------------------------W---A---K
L-L---L--L------------------------------W---A---L
--1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10--11--12--13--14-

Initiative Order
1. Pelloth: 44/44hp,
2. Captain Basch: 97 damage, marked by Hars, cursed, if he shifts Hars gets an OA, all attacks against Basch have CA until the end of Pelloths next turn bloodied
3. Guardsman 1: 45 damage, Oath'ed, Total Defense +2 to all defenses bloodied
4. Guardsman 2: 45 damage, bloodied
5. Hars: 12/50hp, marked by Basch, bloodied Initiative
6. Gerash: 37/39hp,
7. Cain: 38/50hp,
8. Daelos 28 damage, marked by Basch
9. Grashuk: 10/45hp, marked by Basch bloodied

((Map has been shifted along to accomodate the humans escape attempt))

As the human makes his escape, Cain swings his sword, but half-heartedly and misses, but Grashuk smashes his shield into the guards' side, causing great pain but not death, the guard is making good on his escape!

Hars justs goes down route one and tries to stab the Captain in his soft fleshy-ness. But his armour is far too thick, and Hars' sword pulls away with no new blood to adorn it.

As Gerash heads further into the room, his kobold minion sheepishly jumps on after him, clinging to the walls for protection. Unfortunately for the wizard, his ray of necrotic energy is deflected and fails to reach its intended target.

Infuriated by the fleeing human, Cain chases after him, attempting a ranged attack as he does. But ever the distracted soul, Cain decides on a bit of cleaning, and loses his opportunity. With a maniacal scream, Cain takes off after the human.

Flipping himself on to his feet, Daelos looks pissed off. "Not funny!" With a battle cry, Daelos aims to stick one of his daggers into the Captains face. ((OMFG, no joke, I crit missed AGAIN! I hate Daelos...)) In his rage, Daelos accidentally lets his dagger fling from his grasp, and it narrowly misses Hars' face before clattering to the ground. Cursing, Daelos draws another dagger, as Captain Basch laughs gruffly. ((I don't think you guys will have any trouble whatsoever if you decide to turn on him))

After smashing the fleeing humans arm, Grashuk would carve a chunk of armour out of Basch's plate and cut a deep gash in the flesh below it.

Lastly, but not leastly, Pelloth conjures a dark fire which surrounds Basch just barely. And so with his racial ability helping his attacks, Pelloth proceeded to launched duel bolts of Eldritch energy towards the Captain. The first missed its target, but the other smacks into Basch's side causing him to grunt in pain.

Captain Basch's time to shine! Recoilling from the duo of hits he took, the Captain ponders moving out of his disadvantageous position, but again, the threat of Hars is too much and he stays put. Employing the same tactics as he has been doing, Basch continues swinging his flail with precision and power. This was his best swing yet as all of the three bastards surrounding him took 13 damage and were marked. Grinning through his stale sweat, Basch sees the blood drenched Hars and the newly bloodied Grashuk and perhaps thinks he know has a chance at survival.

As Cain catches up with him, the guard turns and screams at Cains crazed face. Deciding running isn't working, he lifts his shield defensively and hopes for the best.

Everyone go!

((This took me an hour, I was distracted, and there must be some mistakes somewhere, so I apologise in advance))  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:56 pm
"We found a guide, don't kill the kobold," Gerash addresses his allies offhandedly, as if the soldiers weren't even there, then steps into the room behind Grashuk. Raising his orb, icy phantom claws materialize around both the captain and the fleeing soldier, rending each and then holding their arms and hampering their movement.

((move 2 NW to D9, then chill claws, 22+ CA vs ref on the captain and 21 vs ref on the guard. 6 cold damage and - 2 to attacks for a round on a hit))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:59 am
Screaming madly, Cain attempted to pull the enemy back into the battle. Unfortunately, with the human holding his shield so, the blow was easily knocked away. With his plans thwarted once again, he just side stepped the human, trying to block his path again.

Quote:
Standard:
Overwhelming Strike vs G1
+9 [4wis, 2lvl, 2prof, 1enh]vsAC= 14/10 World record for most Nat 1 in one encounter?
1d10+6= # damage and I shift 1[W], sliding him into the square I occupied.

Move:
Shift SW

joe-dude667

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:49 am
Hars makes mcstabbination
((melee basic @13))

Or ******** is marked, ******** his a**))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:49 am
Snarling as he held an open wound closed with his shield hand, Grashuk would once more lash out at his foe's leg. Sooner or later, he was going to decide to move. And when he did, the multiple lacerations were going to leave him wide open.

Quote:
Standard Action: Viper's Strike on CB. 24 vs. AC; 8 damage, and if he shifts Hars gets to cut him open.

iDragow

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:30 pm
While his target was still marked and an easy target, Pelloth blasted him once more.

Quote:
Standard: Eldritch Blast: 16 v. Reflex and 15 damage.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm
D-L---L--L-----------------------Ge-----W---A---D
E-----C--------------------------Gr-------------E
F--------------------------H--CB-D------Ge--KM--F

Initiative Order
2. Captain Basch: 103 damage, marked by Hars, cursed, if he shifts Hars gets an OA, all attacks against Basch have CA until the end of Pelloths next turn, -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of Gerash's next turn bloodied
5. Hars: 12/50hp, marked by Basch, bloodied Initiative
8. Daelos 28 damage, marked by Basch
9. Grashuk: 10/45hp, marked by Basch bloodied

Hars is getting infuriated, the Captain's armour is just too ******** thick! It deflects yet another of her sword thrusts.

Gerash steps further into the room as he instructs his allies to leave the kobold alone, they were, after all, known for killing anything that moved. He then conjured up some bone chilling claws that struck at both the Captain and the guard. They raked the Captains' arms and froze them, causing Basch to have some loss of movement. But they did an even better job on the guard near Cain, they ignore his raised shield, and plucked out his eyeballs, depositing them on the ground as the guards body collapsed.

((Joe, you can adjust your go since Gerash killed the guard before your turn! Although you must keep your horrendous rolls ^^ I will update again after this has been done))  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:38 pm
Cain oaths then charges.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:39 pm
Hearing a scream, Gerash turns to see it punctuated by the guard's brain pan emptying out through his eye sockets before he collapses, "Sorry Cain," he shouts at the avenger, "I meant to hold him down for you, didn't realize he'd be so... fragile." The last thing Gerash wanted was the corpse-hungry kenku angry at him. At least, not when he wasn't in a position to cut down the bird from far, far away.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 pm
D-L---L--L-----------------------Ge-----W---A---D
E--------------------------C-----Gr-------------E
F--------------------------H--CB-D----------KM--F

Initiative Order
2. Captain Basch: 111 damage, marked by Hars, cursed, oath'ed, if he shifts Hars gets an OA, -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of Gerash's next turn bloodied
5. Hars: 12/50hp, bloodied Initiative
8. Daelos 34 damage, marked by Basch
9. Grashuk: 10/45hp, bloodied

Seeing his target go down in front of him, Cain thinks quick. He turns and Oath's the only human left standing before charging the b*****d. But as he reached Basch, all he could do was bounce his sword off the Captain's armour a few times. Basch's armour is ace!

Daelos just attempts once more to stab the Captain, (I ain't holding out much hope...Nope....miss.....I can't be bothered with Daelos ^^) Screaming in fury, Daelos is almost foaming at the mouth, such is his pissed-off-ness at his crappy attacks!!!!!

Despite his multiple wounds, Grashuk just wanted to take down the ******** human, and so ignored his pain and once more proved to be the only melee combatant capable of piercing Basch's armour. And he again, allowed Hars the opportunity to slice the Captain if he decided to get the hell outta here.

Pelloth tried to use his darkfire for one last time to his advantage, unfortunately his blast of eldritch energy screeched past the Captain and darkened the wall on the far side of the room. The darkfire that surrounded the Captain then vanished, leaving him once more un-clouded.

Now, what is the Captain going to do? Covered in sweat, and with blood dripping out of many, many wounds, the Captain showed awesome determination. Despite being surrounded, cursed by a warlock, oath'ed by a mad avenger, watched very carefully by a sexy but deadly fighter, and clawed by chilling hands, Basch kept on going. His flail came swinging once again, aiming to hit the four enemies around him. His skill is such that had Gerash's claws not been on him, Cain and Grashuk would have been smacked, but they just managed to avoid the Captains swing. Hars dodged it also, the only one who was hit was poor ol' Daelos. With the odds stacked against him, it seems Basch may be finally weakening. He brought his flail back to its ready position as he shouted, "Hell take you all!"

Everyone go!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces