Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:35 am
Reki turns to look at Kaji and yells "Kaji! This time..this time i will not let you beat me.....I will beat you and destroy the dark inside of you,KAJIIIIIIII!"
A purpule aura surrounds Reki and suddenly his Dorugreymon atomaticly digivolves to Dorugoramon,then his Justimon,and MetalGarurumon come beside him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:46 am
(More history ^^ and shawn sence you don't have the guilmon you cant let the guilmon fight,but all he can do is serve a takling role,untill you get him,ok)
Kaji was not the only one who suffered from the darkness Reki was also thrown in the darkness and halfly consumed him so basically Reki is half dark,half mutual you can tell when the dark power is possessing him at a time. Nagato lived in the digital world,he was stranded here when his parents took him here,and died in a fatal accident,and he has no memory of them except an old photo of them together that he treasures with his life.
( oh and if you guys want go look at my new store in the market)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:14 am
Laughs ,"Lets see you try, my dear old friend!" A tower of dark digisoul roared as his dark omnimon turned into black metal garurumon, Omnimon appeared at his side, and Knight Chessmon galloped onto leviamon and warp digivolved to kingchessmon ,"Its time to begin!" Jumps off leviamon and free falls with his digimon toward Reki ,"Go Checkmate, Take out Justimon! Cerberus take out his mtalgarurumon! Omni, you're coming with me against Dorugoramon!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:43 am
"I should probably send out the skull satamon army now, they are probably bored sitting inside the lab."

Yin walked into the lab and opened up the upper airways releasing the skull satamon. He then entered his private lab he had set up and brought out the tooth.

"Now to get to work with this thing."  

Yin Yun Yang

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:08 am
((@ Viet Dragon: Orange Date Guilmon is just the data-attribute version instead of the tipical virus-attribute which is red guilmon thats all.))
((@ TotalRampage: I do have him now))

Shawn and Agumon had caught up with the group and were now back in front. The group was about 15 mins away from the mountians. Shawn was thinking about him new digimon, ~This is a sign a major battle is about to go down. I wonder how unbalanced the sides really are~ Shawn thought to himself.

"Shawn.... Shawn." "Sorry what is it agumon." "Where almost there." "Yeah only about 10 mins now. Only a little futher everyone" Shawn turns his head and looks at the group of digimon. ~Looks like we got some more along the way.~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:34 pm
Zero slater
((@ Viet Dragon: Orange Date Guilmon is just the data-attribute version instead of the tipical virus-attribute which is red guilmon thats all.))
((@ TotalRampage: I do have him now))

Shawn and Agumon had caught up with the group and were now back in front. The group was about 15 mins away from the mountians. Shawn was thinking about him new digimon, ~This is a sign a major battle is about to go down. I wonder how unbalanced the sides really are~ Shawn thought to himself.

"Shawn.... Shawn." "Sorry what is it agumon." "Where almost there." "Yeah only about 10 mins now. Only a little futher everyone" Shawn turns his head and looks at the group of digimon. ~Looks like we got some more along the way.~

(Ok good then i will allow you to use him in battle ^^)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:19 pm
Looks at Reki ,"Its been a while since you've seen my face...." Looking at him without his mask ,"I've haven't been in light since our little exploration to Virus Mountain..." Looking darker and wild since that time ago he thrust his hand forward ,"Go Omni!" Omnimon pulls out his Omegamon against Dorugoramon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Shawn, His digimon, and the group of digimon finaly make it to the mountian. "Alright Digi group you can all take a break. Agumon Veemon you two go find some digimon, Specifly Flying types, but any who want too help are good." "Ok" "Got it" "Guilmon come on out" Guilmon shoots out of the digivice" "I'm ready" "Well good I need you to do something really important, can I trust you" "Yes sir" " Alright Reki needs us to find a Tricearramon and with your keen senses, I need you to find one" "Ok, just on question thou" "Yeah what is it Guilmon" "Whos Reki" "I 'll tell you later now go" "Ok"

Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon all go off on there seperate task. "Everyone just take a break, get some food from near by but don't go to far." Shawn said to the group of digimon

~I've got something more important to do. I'll go to the temple while we're here.~ Shawn begins to head up the mountian.  

Zero slater

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:19 pm
"Beelzemon, master kaji may need us....lets take the skull satamon army and head out."
as nagato and beelzemon are riding, nagato's digivice sounds a small alarm.
"Oh great, one of the guardians is going towards the temple, its convienient that we're close, actually, its right there."
Nagato points to the temple, and sees a figure walking up the mountain to the temple.
"Looks like we better get our asses in gear!"
Nagato takes off flying on his motorcycle, beelzemon not too far behind.
Nagato fires arrows at the intruder, hoping to score a hit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:01 pm
In immense pain, Kari didn't stir for a long, long time from where she lay. Time flew past her still body, and she barely clung to life. It must have been hours, it could have been days that passed her by, but finally, she felt a small, furry being on her arm. Yukimibotamon looked up at her, large black eyes sad and watery. "We failed, didn't we." Kari said to her partner, more of a comment than a question. When the nod came, the girl accepted it, but struggled to her feet. "We have to go help... summon someone." The girl said, grabbing a stick to support her. "We should head back to base first, Kari." Yukimibotamon said, whimpering slightly. Resigned, Kari nodded, and the pair made their way back.

((Due to home troubles, I can only come on on Sundays. I'll try to sneak on though.))  

Hakari Niko

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:04 pm
Epic_Muffin
"Beelzemon, master kaji may need us....lets take the skull satamon army and head out."
as nagato and beelzemon are riding, nagato's digivice sounds a small alarm.
"Oh great, one of the guardians is going towards the temple, its convienient that we're close, actually, its right there."
Nagato points to the temple, and sees a figure walking up the mountain to the temple.
"Looks like we better get our asses in gear!"
Nagato takes off flying on his motorcycle, beelzemon not too far behind.
Nagato fires arrows at the intruder, hoping to score a hit.

One of the arrows grazzes shawn's leg as he turns around to an alter coming his way with an army of skull satamon. He starts to run back down the mountian pulling out his digivice and sending a message to Reki saying -We've got big trouble at the mountians theres an Alter here with an army of Satamon and what looks to be a beelzemon.-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:35 pm
"Alright, preparations are complete. Time to use this fang to make ourselves a doomsday. Good thing azulongmon is one of the great dragons."

Yin placed the fang in one part of the machine, and a small part of the digital hazard extracted from his black guilmon in another part.

"Now a jogress of those two parts and alot of dark energy and a quick release to ensure some mass destruction."  

Yin Yun Yang

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:32 pm
Sago walks into the lab and began merging the staff, fang, and whiskers

"I summon thee, wisest and darkest within the land
Destroy and know all, come and destroy everything into sand.
Life and darkness arise, make all them cry
Let everyone ly, and make them go bye and die."

A dark robed figure walked out with a dark ring on him. Barbamon in a trance looked at Sago.

"Barbamon, fly and merge!"

Barbamon understood as he flew towards Leviamon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:39 pm
Viet Dragon Note
Looks at Reki ,"Its been a while since you've seen my face...." Looking at him without his mask ,"I've haven't been in light since our little exploration to Virus Mountain..." Looking darker and wild since that time ago he thrust his hand forward ,"Go Omni!" Omnimon pulls out his Omegamon against Dorugoramon.

"You say your face is in the light and that is true ,but do you feel it.Dorugoramon attack Black Omnimon!" "Right Blade Storm!" Dorugoramon flaps his wings, and mini energy blades come out of them.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:32 pm
Laughs "Light? I don't feel light, only the darkness you left me in!" Omnimon used Supreme cannon to block.

black Metalgarurumon fired Gigamissles as Reki's metal Garurumon.

Mirage Gaogamon fired a Full moon blaster.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games