Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:58 pm
Seraphimon laughed a little. "Well you noticed so I guess I am not going nuts."
Ryzuna looked back at Yuuki. "We are heading to The Digital Void. That is where Xane's castle is, and where he changing digimon evil." he said then he looked forward. 'I can't belive him. After all that I said about digimon, he would go turn them evil and try to take over the digital world.' Ryzuna thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:51 am
Zygoon wakes up to a cold splash of water to the face. "Aaaah! Where am I? What happened to me? Where is Leormon?" Baronmon walks up to the horrified Zygoon and leans over onto his knee. "Relax! This is a safety precaution. As you may have noticed, the Digital Gate is closed which means Tamers could be dangerous. We have Leormon in a safe place but I can't guarantee you two will be let go."

He then takes out a from his own pocket Zygoons Digivice. "This looks extremely old. We are going to upgrade it for you. I haven't seen one of these before but I have heard of them." "Give that back! I don't want it to be changed. I'm fine with it." Zygoon struggles to get free but is once again hit in the back of the head by a pumpkinmon and knocked out.

Meanwhile, Leormon wakes up and realizes a feast in front of him. "Yummy, yummy, food! It all looks so delicious." As he is eating he realizes Zygoon is not there. He doesn't stop eating but he does ask questions. "Where's Zygoon? Why isn't he here?" The Pumpkinmon whisper to each other for a bit and push one of them foward.

"Master Baronmon is currently taking care of Zygoon. You two will be treated with respect while you are here but you will not be able to leave. Feel free to roam around but don't try to escape." "You can't do that! We have to find out who it is and help the other Tamers stop him or her!" "I'm afraid we can't let you do that." A Pumpkinmon knocks out Leormon again.  

Fires Blaze

maxelle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:52 am
"I've heard off Xane," Yuuki murmured and looked back at Angewomon. "Angewomon might be of help if we do get into a battle with him, but I just hope that she can digivolve again once we get there."

Angewomon chuckled quietly. "You never know. Did you ask him yourself?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:03 am
"Renamon are you ready, then lets go DIGI-VOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!"

A Bright Light enswarmed Renamon and began to take on a different shape when it cleared a new digimon appeared. Kyuubimon
*Digi Evolution Complete*
"Scan Now"
Fox Tail Inferno (鬼火玉 Will-o'-the-wisp Ball): The blue flames on Kyubimon's tails become brighter, and ghostly faces similar to that of DemiMeramon's appear on them. The faces then become small fireballs which Kyubimon launches at her opponents to destroy them in an explosion of energy as well as trap them in a cage of blue flames which singes them.
Dragon Wheel (狐炎龍 Fox Flame Dragon): Kyubimon starts to spin very fast, which causes the flames on her body to erupt into a fiery inferno. This turns her body into a ball of swirling blue fire. When in this state, Kyubimon summons a mystical dragon, which emerges from her body to destroy her enemies.  

Misujage

Saint

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:02 pm
"Fabeemon, It looks like you are not going to follow your normal digivolution chain. I wonder what you will become?" "You and I both! I hope I become something cool!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:51 pm
Dark awoke in a new area. "Ugh. We went though a data stream again. Terriermon?"
"Momentai." His voice muffled, as he was laying face flat on the ground.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:03 pm
"Hmm... What to do.... I guess we should try and find these Xane guy huh" Tasubi said, Trying to think of which direction to head in.
"Yeah, I guess we should..." Veemon said with a grin as the both jumped from the tree they were in.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:07 pm
Dark stood up and brushed herself off. "Nnn that hurt..."
Terriermon took his time to get up. "Owwie."

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:15 pm
"Maybe we can find some to ask for some direction's to find this guy...." Tasubi said streching abit. He looked around for some one and Veemon did the same.
Veemon ran up the tree again and looked around his black and white face just barely seen over the tree's many branchs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:30 pm
Dark scanned the area. "We're in the forest sector... Just great...."
"You've never liked this sector, have you?"
"When have I ever liked anything?"
"True..."

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:41 pm
"Anyone around?" tasubi yelled so that Veemon could here.
"Nope.. just the forest in abit away...." veemon said, jumping down the tree."Well this is just great... Alright we will head toward there" tasubi said, then the two started there walk there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:46 pm
((Ok, Im staying))
"Yes, Xane right away."
Hano throws a blue cloak over him, and gets on his newly digivolved Seraphimon.

In a few minutes he arrived in a forest, hovering over Dark on a tree.  

Rinexe

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
*Walks up to Tasubi* "Sorry about that fight yesterday with me and Mis. She just doesn't get that I don't work for Xane anymore. And as for were to find him..." "Be both know the way" Said fanbeemon, who was riding on Sonkurra's back.  
Dark stopped and listen. "Terriermon... Someone's coming." She hid behind a tree and stayed quite.
Terriermon followed Dark and peeked to see who was coming.

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:49 pm
((Dude, how can you ahve seraphimon?! Yout just had blackwargreymon, you can't just switch digimon whenever you want you know. You have what the team says you have, what they give you, in the rp you said you had demidevimon, who does NOT digivolve into blackwargreymon... You cannot switch digimon as you please. If you have an explanation, explain.))  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games