Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:47 pm
".....Huh...." The only artifact he was familiar with was Odd's necklace so Lykas wasn't aware that artifacts could be so small.

"I was doing a bit of reading the other day and came to find out that my Seadra can evolve further but only when exposed to the special field emitted by a trade machine. I know Kadabra suffers the same restriction on it's ability to evolve. Why don't we help each other out and have a trade?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:28 am
Reno would give a small nod to the man, a smile creeping its way across his face. "Why not. Might as well see what Kaiden can do at his peak." He said, starting to walk to where he knew the machine was resting. "Y'know, you are the second most amicable person I've ever had to beat the tar out of."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:32 pm
"I don't hold grudges. I just remember debts." Lykas replied with a smirk. "I'll just remember to pay you back later. Plus interest." He assured the Psychic channeler, knowing full well that he had a lot of training to do first.

"I'll meet you there. I gotta get something from my room first." he added before walking off from Reno for a few minutes, eventually meeting him at the trade machine with a Pokeball in hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:54 pm
"Yeah. That debt might be in little black book for a few years." Reno shot back with, wandering over to the trading machine as Lykas started towards his room. Getting the machine set up and plonking his Pokeball in, he turned to the now arriving Lykas. "Ready?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:01 pm
"Almost." Lykas replied as he released Tallulah from her ball, tying the Dragon Scale he'd retrieved around her neck with a piece of string before he recalled her once more. He proceeded to place the Pokeball into the slot opposite Reno's. "Now I'm ready." He'd reply, waiting for Reno to get the machine going. He had no clue how to operate this thing, after all.

~~~~~~

As it turned out, "Deep in HQ" was actually just in the kitchen in HQ, where Trish could be found, by Kaya strangely enough. "You're still on that?" He'd ask her, walking over to the fridge.

"On what?" She asked, marking the page in her current book.

"That whole "magic is real and I'm gonna learn it" tangent." Kaya replied. "You're sure that's wise? People chasing fairy tales have wound up learning things they never would have thought was real in the past. Some of those things they never would have wanted to know." He pointed out. He was a prime example.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:25 pm
"So tell me... Damien Darcrest Mosby, what's the team been up to lately?" Allen asked as he traversed the jungle scape, swinging the branch around to knock away any vines that crossed his path. One final shot in the dark for his name! That was all he had left in him. "Arch nemesis firing up a laser to wipe out Kanto? Team Magma trying to beat up Team Flare for stealing their fire schtick? Because I gotta be real, I hate copy cats too. With those fancy costumes they could have easily pulled a fairy based team off."  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:47 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
"So tell me... Damien Darcrest Mosby, what's the team been up to lately?" Allen asked as he traversed the jungle scape, swinging the branch around to knock away any vines that crossed his path. One final shot in the dark for his name! That was all he had left in him. "Arch nemesis firing up a laser to wipe out Kanto? Team Magma trying to beat up Team Flare for stealing their fire schtick? Because I gotta be real, I hate copy cats too. With those fancy costumes they could have easily pulled a fairy based team off."

Aile appeared to be ahead of Allen as he started getting closer, the woman leaning on a tree. "Flare being a fairy type team with those suits? That's amusing. Not even close. Not with Lysander heading them. That man, he wouldn't dare make them out to look soft. Have you seen his mane? He looks like a Pyroar." Allen's Koffing might sense something odd, but there wouldn't be anything to really say one way or another at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:50 am
Espeon_Commander
!

"If Lysander wanted an intimidating looking team, then he shouldn't have gotten that uniform idea from Unova's Next Top Model." Allen replied back to Aile. "Besides, Fairy Pokemon are pretty cool. My Clefairy Steve is scary enough if you're unlucky enough to anger her." Beck took that weird sensation as a call to action, letting loose a Smokescreen over both trainers! He'd figure a way to help his own... once he came up with an idea. Plans, shmans, winging it was a good choice.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:44 pm
Staring at the machine's panel for a moment, Reno would eventually just slap the touch screen until something activated. Eventually, the two Pokeballs would disappear for a moment before the two returned in the opposite positions. "Well, that works."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:48 pm
When Reno started slapping the machine trying to activate it, Lykas imply looked at him, deadpan. "You have no idea how this thing works, either, do you?" He asked the Psychic channeler. Although when the two Pokeballs traded places, he ended up picking up the one on his end now, opening it up to release Kaiden, watching with intrigue as the Kadabra's form change and he began to evolve. "This is always amazing to see happen." He said, waiting to see how Tallulah would change in the end.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:41 am
"If I had an idea about complex computer stuff, I'd be right beside Isaac in attempting to get a look at GRAY." Reno shot back with, grabbing the Pokeball that now contained Tallulah and released the Seadra. Same as with Kaiden, the Pokemon began to glow brightly as its very shape seemed to warp. "It's very strange to see this happen when its not over a battle currently raging." Reno commented, attention split between the two evolving Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:28 pm
"It is, a bit." Lykas agreed, waiting for Kaiden's metamorphosis into it's new form to complete. Once the light had faded away and an Alakazam stood before him, he spoke to the Pokemon. "Congratulations. Now hang on just a moment and I'll get you back to your trainer." He told it before recalling the Pokemon to it's ball and replacing it in the trade machine.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:26 pm
Reno was quick to the return the newly created Kingdra to the machine before proceeding to punch into the machine a little more carefully this time. When that proved unsuccessful, Reno backhanded the poor machine and it seemed to kick into gear and swap the two Pokeballs. "There. We now have some very interesting times ahead." Reno told Lykas, grabbing the Pokeball containing Kaiden.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:13 pm
"Very much so. If you'll excuse me now. I think it's time I got started training with Tallulah's new form." Lykas agreed before beginning to walk off.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:50 pm
Trish returned to Snagem HQ hauling Darts over one shoulder and Connor over the other. Ok....she was apparently freakishly strong for a human. What was going on here?

"Thanks, Idina." Trish spoke as her recently evolve Braixen appeared through the door behind her, eyes aglow with psychic energy.

"Sure but I'm exhausted now. I'm gonna take a nap." The Fire-type responded mentally before collapsing onto the floor, out cold. Trish recalled her to her Luxury Ball and clipped it to her waist after digging her way out from under Darts and Connor, who'd been unceremoniously dropped onto her with all their weight upon Idina's collapse. Clearly she'd been using her Psychic power to help keep much of the two's weight off the young woman's shoulders. She'd run and fetch Odd after this, returning with him after a moment. Hopefully Darts would still be there when they got back.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games