Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:50 am
Shadow of Miracles
Alright guys so who wants the dance to last until Monday night?

Please let us know soon otherwise the dance will be ending tonight at midnight.

+3 to keep party going  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:33 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Yeah she's still kinda mad at Marcus/Elijah for all of this

You wanna have this continue on for a while, them being at odds with each other?

Yeah if it's something Ava would do
It'll certainly give Marcus something to worry about ( he might end up apologizing to her after a while) and feed into the plot I have in mind for him.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Whispers : If Krisi were to confront Marcus about what happened with Koru and they were to have a confrontation at the dance Harvey could be the teacher they get in trouble and mayyybee more drama? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

( I kinda like the drama )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:40 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Shadow of Miracles

+3 to keep party going

I'd be good for this.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles

I'm casting my vote to keep the dance going til Monday night.

+1 vote!

Xaven the Raven

That is some pretty nifty art ^^ Maybe at some point the crew will put together a nice art section for pieces like this. Fan art is always welcome ;3

DJ Double B

I had had kinda tossed around a few ideas as to what to do with Silvano's 'ruined' jacket and had decided to have him gift it away at some point.

The idea of Nirav coming across it and using it for the winter is a pretty amusing idea. xD Silvano would certainly recognized it on Nirav's shoulders and would most likely confront the poor kid about it and take issue with it. Poor Nirav! He could definitely get some use out of that jacket as the season grows colder.

Unfortunately, as much as I love your idea, I'm going to have to pass on it. It would have been fun to see Nirav with Silvano's jacket thought xD Maybe if Silvano discards another one, it can go Nirav. Hey, maybe the replacement Silvano receives in the mail, isn't quite to his liking and he pitches it out, for Nirav to find. We'll get Nirav a jacket. This should be our plot xD

Sounds good for now
Nirav eventually getting a jacket -- I'm so down for this.
Just lemme know when on this and we can definitely set it up

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Yeah if it's something Ava would do
It'll certainly give Marcus something to worry about ( he might end up apologizing to her after a while) and feed into the plot I have in mind for him.

Yeah, given how recent all of this was, she'd still be a kinda upset with him for dragging her into this then just walking off

Sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:06 pm
murruelecreuset

Hey I'm gonna have Nirav bump into Eve
Just wanna let you know

amarzyciel

Hey, we talked earlier about Nirav and Cyril practicing battling via battling each other as a result of their tournament results
I'm gonna have Nirav text Cyril about that in his upcoming post while I'm thinking about it
Just wanted to let you know  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:12 pm
DJ Double B
murruelecreuset

Hey I'm gonna have Nirav bump into Eve
Just wanna let you know

Okay, sounds great. Eve could use a (new) friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:40 pm
Shadow of Miracles

I also agree to this seeing as Holly didn't even get the chance to go to the dance yet XD  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Whispers : If Krisi were to confront Marcus about what happened with Koru and they were to have a confrontation at the dance Harvey could be the teacher they get in trouble and mayyybee more drama? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Prairiefox

I'd really like that (drama wheee!) but Kirsi actually hasn't found out about it yet (she got called away for the 3rd place battle before she found Koru earlier). Prairiefox, do you think they may have talked in the time between the ceremony and the dance (and that Koru would have mentioned it)?

Shadow of Miracles

I'd definitely like it to continue at least until Monday if not longer xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:10 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox

I'd really like that (drama wheee!) but Kirsi actually hasn't found out about it yet (she got called away for the 3rd place battle before she found Koru earlier). Prairiefox, do you think they may have talked in the time between the ceremony and the dance (and that Koru would have mentioned it)?

Yes all the drama rofl Actually I've never written drama that much before this so I hope it's all been sounding okay out of my end ^^"
Sorry I actually made it seem like Koru couldn't find Kirsi after the ceremony ^^" but Koru would totally be okay with talking to her about since she had that talk with her before. With confronting Marcus Koru is actually feeling a little afraid of that- she fears either she may cry again or bodyslam him for what he said- ya know either way fight or flight XD
(Also Dragon congrats on third place!)  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:17 pm
Prairiefox

Yes all the drama rofl Actually I've never written drama that much before this so I hope it's all been sounding okay out of my end ^^"
Sorry I actually made it seem like Koru couldn't find Kirsi after the ceremony ^^" but Koru would totally be okay with talking to her about since she had that talk with her before. With confronting Marcus Koru is actually feeling a little afraid of that- she fears either she may cry again or bodyslam him for what he said- ya know either way fight or flight XD

It's good~! I don't have a lot of experience either so we can fumble through together xD
Ohh, right, I remember now. I forgot that part of your post sweatdrop
I'm trying to think of whether Kirsi could already know or not, (maaaybe Xia told her?) but it looks like Koru and Marcus are together, and I wanted Kirsi to at least say hi to him after the battle so maybe I could have her saying stuff after they finish their dance? I just have to avoid having her act on things she doesn't know, however much I want her to xD

uwu thanks~ I'm so proud of my little Kirsi, although it was mostly Chance xD

Xiatian Li

Psst, do you think maybe Xia spoke with Kirsi after the awards ceremony and brought up Koru? I would bet Kirsi would have been looking for both of them, maybe even messaged Xia to ask if she found Koru?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:39 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

It's good~! I don't have a lot of experience either so we can fumble through together xD
Ohh, right, I remember now. I forgot that part of your post sweatdrop
I'm trying to think of whether Kirsi could already know or not, (maaaybe Xia told her?) but it looks like Koru and Marcus are together, and I wanted Kirsi to at least say hi to him after the battle so maybe I could have her saying stuff after they finish their dance? I just have to avoid having her act on things she doesn't know, however much I want her to xD

uwu thanks~ I'm so proud of my little Kirsi, although it was mostly Chance xD

Xiatian Li

Psst, do you think maybe Xia spoke with Kirsi after the awards ceremony and brought up Koru? I would bet Kirsi would have been looking for both of them, maybe even messaged Xia to ask if she found Koru?

They roomed together maybe they talked when they went back to the room? Or they could just talk after her dance..or Kirsi finds out some other way and talks to Marcus while Koru's dancin...( I really have a problem with giving my kids hell sweatdrop )
Also Koru is dancing with Marco Guerrero. My Marcus is currently sitting in a table by himself wondering why his brother hates him/doesn't want him and sulking/being upset about it xd He's a bit away from Koru and most people.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:46 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Xiatian Li

emotion_c8 Yep, definitely. Xia will be there at the stadium to congratulate Kirsi for winning the third place when she heard about it. She'll bring up Koru and ask Kirsi if she could tell her more of what's going on with Koru and the other two boys. Since Kirsi and Koru are in the same house and she has been hanging out with the latter far often than her, Xia thought she could fill her in more on the issue. There might be something Koru didn't tell her but she doesn't want to put anymore pressure on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:53 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Forgot to reply to this
I'm down with continuing to Monday, but I wouldn't wanna go further than that
The field trip lasted the whole summer irl
Kinda looking forward to something different going on xD  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:11 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

They roomed together maybe they talked when they went back to the room? Or they could just talk after her dance..or Kirsi finds out some other way and talks to Marcus while Koru's dancin...( I really have a problem with giving my kids hell sweatdrop )
Also Koru is dancing with Marco Guerrero. My Marcus is currently sitting in a table by himself wondering why his brother hates him/doesn't want him and sulking/being upset about it xd He's a bit away from Koru and most people.

Sounds like I can have it so Kirsi and Xia talked after the event 3nodding It makes a lot of sense, too

oops sorry, I knew it was shadow's Marco (Kirsi would want to talk because of the battle and Charmander) but I always get their names mixed up xp

I will try to post early tomorrow, hopefully we can get at least one or two posts in...

Xiatian Li

emotion_c8 Yep, definitely. Xia will be there at the stadium to congratulate Kirsi for winning the third place when she heard about it. She'll bring up Koru and ask Kirsi if she could tell her more of what's going on with Koru and the other two boys. Since Kirsi and Koru are in the same house and she has been hanging out with the latter far often than her, Xia thought she could fill her in more on the issue. There might be something Koru didn't tell her but she doesn't want to put anymore pressure on her.

That sounds perfect. Also good to say Kirsi and Xia have talked more for their own friendship developing :3
I bet Kirsi would have told Xia most of it, and given that she could easily have gotten a little worked up I wouldn't be surprised if she mentioned that she thought she knew Ray from home but with the way he's acting she's not sure.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games