Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 pm
Espeon_Commander

Tsuki the Fated Wind

"Well then, since both of you seem to be okay with this idea...now GRAY!" Sub shouted. That was when Claydol teleported into the room and with a quick spin snatched Aile and Allen away, the trio all appearing in the empty STR soon after.

"Welcome to the STR!" Sub spoke from some speakers in the room. "You should both notice a bandanna tied to your left upper arm. Blue for Aile, Red for Allen." Sure enough they were both sporting a single bandanna on their arm. How did he get that on there so fast? "Oh, I also took the liberty of removing from your person any and all items that may be able to help you out. No knives for you, Aile. You can only use your lone Pokemon and anything you find in the simulation. Now, without further ado..."

With that said the entire room began to pixelate and change color many objective suddenly spawning around them rapidly. Before long Aile and Allen would find themselves in a dense jungle environment, the air around them hot and humid, the STR having simulated a jungle environment perfectly. At the far end of the 'room' (which now seemed bigger than before) they could both see a poll towering over the tree tops with a holographic image of Sub's smiling face slowing revolving on top of it. The words 'Goal!' could seen above Sub's holographic face. That must be the finish line...how gaudy.

"You may begin whenever you're ready...try not to kill each other." Sub laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:28 pm
Reno would take the tentacle's impact in strides, quickly flaring his chi to get his vision enhanced. Watching with a knowing glance as he steadied himself, Reno could pick out Lykas gathering his chi before any of the external signs popped up. One advantage to Energy Sight, for sure. And....Oh HELL! Lykas' forehead looked like it was on fire from the brightness! Dashing forward as he snapped off his energy sight so he could see, Reno would bring in a crushing right palm strike to the gem in the hybrid's forehead with the glowing palm. "Simple. Hit the shining point on your head." Reno replied with, shouting as he made to smash said shining point into Lykas's head.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:43 pm
Lykas didn't even have a chance to react to Reno. He'd moved so fast the hybrid barely had time to realize he was in motion again. The palm to the head, while it shouldn't have done a ton of damage normally, caused him to double over, clutching at his face and cursing with words not meant for human ears. It would take several moments before he could act with intent again, for the moment, his tentacles lashing out wildly, flailing around in an attempt to protect him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:51 pm
Calmly stepping back as the blow sent Lykas into hysterics, the channeler would keep still until his opponent could put together a coherent sentence. "Nice try. I can see energy, Lykas, and your gem there was on fire with the energy coursing through it." Reno said, stretching out his right arm as he waited. Who needed to add more hits when a simple chastising and waiting did so much more?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:00 pm
Lykas would stumble around for a another moment or two before he was able to return to coherent thoughts. "Ya well it'll take more than that to beat me." He groaned, finally gaining conscious control over his hair once again. Snaking the tentacles forward and attempting to bind Reno in place without using an attack yet. "I'm not planning on losing to you, Reno."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:56 pm
Reno could only sigh at Lykas' response, allowing the tentacles to encircle around him in the efforts by the hybrid to keep him still. "Look. I do not want to truly beat you. I want you to understand one simple fact: None of us here are invincible, not matter how powerful we may get. All it takes is one person with enough dumb, bull-headed determination to learn you that." Letting his vision slip back to where he might see any chi gathering inside Lykas, Reno awaited whatever response Lykas might have.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:06 pm
Reno would see Lykas gathering energy once again, though it seemed unstable. Better stop him in a hurry. "I'm not trying to win, either. I just want you to stop acting like you have to question our leader. Have a little faith in him. You didn't get to be his second in command by questioning his methods. You did it by trusting that you'd be able to follow his lead if we ever lose him." He explained, trying to withhold the pain he was feeling still radiating out from his head. If Reno doesn't stop him first, he's likely to experience an arrow to the chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:36 pm
"The concept of Girantina's advocate is lost on you." Reno said, quietly focusing in on the erratic buildup of energy he could spy occurring within Lykas. Here was a prime opportunity. Waiting for a moment to allow the chi to reach what he foresaw as the peak before the attack might be unleashed. One quick pop of chi later and Lykas would holding a load of empty air. A panicked thought would quickly pass through Lykas's mind. Reno could teleport. And he had just left himself wide open to an attack from behind. Must prevent such an attack.

Smiling from his position two dozen feet above the hybrid, Reno would quietly wink towards Harleen before pointing his right palm towards Lykas as gravity began to take hold. As long as the implanted thought mixed with his general panic, the hybrid should turn in a direction he wasn't going to be in. And then he would receive one hell of a wakeup call when Reno came crashing down on top of his head with a Psy Palm powered by the magics of gravity.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:51 pm
Lykas would indeed find himself shocked and suddenly worried when Reno vanished right before his eyes. Where would he have gone? Logically, behind him. to his most exposed and unprotected side. But then, Lykas knew better than to expect something so simple from Reno. He'd known the guy long enough now to know he wouldn't ever just do what one would expect. So rather than just look behind him, he used his Acid Armor, melting into a semi-gelatinous puddle for a moment to avoid the attack he suspected, reforming facing the opposite direction a moment or two later. Only to find the air empty and his now ready-to-fire Water Spout aimed at nothing. And then he sensed it. His innate hunter's instincts told him his prey was nearby, just out of sight. Looking around once more, in all directions, he looked up just in time to see Reno come crashing down on him. All his thoughts and attempt to counter had taken only a few seconds but that was enough for him to be left vulnerable yet again, taking the gravity-empowered palm to the face.

When he hit the floor this time, he didn't get back up right away, laying in a mass of blue and tentacles for several incredibly long moments. Perhaps thirty seconds later, he managed to sit up, rubbing his forehead. "Alright, alright! I get it." He exclaimed at last. "Ow......" It was obvious he didn't plan on fighting anymore. He wasn't giving up, exactly. Not in his mind at least. He was putting this off for another day. Reno clearly had the advantage here and until he learned to cover his glaringly obvious weakness, beating him in a one on one fight would be difficult. "You win."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:08 pm
Aile crossed her arms and scowled when she heard that Sub had removed her knives. "I only have two right now instead of my usual six," she grumbled, sticking out her tongue in disgust. 'A lot of help they were last time I was out... As well as some of the other recent times, now that I think about it," she thought to herself as Sub continued on, now realizing that they've been becoming sidelined. A small look of shock would replace the scowl briefly, before that was replaced with slight frustration. The thief was barely paying attention until she heard Sub say they could begin whenever, and she jumped slightly when she noticed her surroundings changed.

"Oh. Well then." She'd start into the jungle running and jumping over things like a Mankey, trying to get out of sight of Allen long enough to send out her Pokémon, Arkana. "Arx." She'd do a few hand gestures, and the Zoroark nodded, a shimmer surrounding her before speaking up, now taking on the appearance of Aile.

"Boss. Can I ask what's going on?" Even her voice mimicked Aile's, which make the woman shiver slightly before speaking up.

"Sub's idea of an interesting battle. We need to nick a red bandanna from the human guy in here."

"Boss man's idea of an interesting battle. Riiiight...."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:56 pm
Walking over to where Lykas was currently rubbing his forehead, flicking him right on the exposed jewel. "I can hear those thoughts of yours. This is not you putting it off for another day.This was you getting yourself completely dressed down." Reno stated, staring down the hybrid until he felt satisfied the point was made. Well, this had been a good lesson. It was nice to know he had all of this together. Didn't even need to bust out the real ringer. He would take a few steps back and let Harleen leap up onto his shoulder. "Now then. Have we learned our lesson? None of us are invincible. Not even Sub. Plus, I figured a good display would tell people that I have matured a little since they last saw me." Giving a quick wink as he mentioned it, Reno crossed his arms with a small smile gracing his lips. He wanted to see what Lykas was going to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:24 pm
"You say that now but I'm not letting this go. We're going to settle this score another day." Lykas assured him before standing up again. "And while you may be right about no one being invincible, it doesn't change the fact that you were in the wrong to make a massive scene in front of everyone and act like we shouldn't trust our leader. If you had a problem with Sub, you should've asked him privately if he cared to talk to you about his past. We all know Sub has his secrets and he'll share them with us when he's good and ready. We're all like that to some extent or another." At this point, he'd finally let a smirk cross his lips, though.

"You surprised me, though. It's been a while since I lost a fight. You have grown a lot since you joined us, I'll give you that." After a moment, his expression changed. "Oh! I just thought about something...Don't you have a Kadabra?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:49 pm
"Koffiiiiing."

"You're absolutely right Beck, this is ridiculous. Thank you for agreeing with me."

If the Koffing could shrug, he would have done so to his trainer. Close enough.

Aw what? Allen wanted a knife! Or something. Thems the breaks though, when you use your Magby like an Ember pistol instead of trying to have conventional weaponry. "Ok, I just need you to gimme cover while I, wait. How am I going to see through your Smokescreen again? Crap." Allen said, mainly to himself before looking at Beck. "We need a lady's blue arm bandana and I pick a Pokemon without arms. Well, whatever. C'mon Beck, times a wastin'. If you see any movement up there, let the Smokescreen fall and gemme outta there alright?"

And like that they split up, Allen taking the ground way to the goal while his Koffing stayed nice and high to smoke the place in case he saw any other movement. The boy grabbed a branch and wielded it clumsily like a kid would if they pretended it was a sword. It was springy and light enough to whip around the air, but it was a little too bendy for his tastes. "You know Boss man, I feel like you set this up waaaaay in advance just to find some poor members to test it out on. Don't tell me you have a thing for complicated traps and puzzles and whatever, cause there's this guy named after a font with the same problem and he can probably get you a discount for trickster addiction group therapy." He rambled, mainly because talking kept him from freaking out. Heh. Maybe they'd figure out his legal name then and Reno wouldn't use what he could only assume was Confuse Ray on them.

Allen was paranoid because of how fast that lady had made away. He got the feeling she'd be hard to catch in a race.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:43 pm
Deep in Snagem HQ, Trish was buried in a book. Actually, a large stack of them. Titles such as: "A Beginners Guide to Magic", "Magic for Dummies", "Brews and Potions", "A Witches Guide to Herbs and Spices", "Crystal Gazing for the Teenage Witch" and "Scrying for Fun and Profit" were scattered all around her, open to various pages. Her Fennekin was sitting on the table beside her, looking at the book currently in her hands and the tiny cauldron sitting before her, rolling the crystal sphere Lykas had collected from Kalos for her under her paws..  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:29 am
Reno would be silent for a moment before digging into his pockets. Soon enough, Reno would find a small golden circle that was his artifact. Well, it used to be a golden circle. Evidently, once he had settled his own mind out, the artifact had evolved on him. Whereas before it had been some simple necklace charm, it had expanded and become an eight spoked wheel that vaguely resembled an old ship's wheel. At the center, inscribed on a small circle of material, was a yin-yang symbol. Quietly moving his hand to his shoulder, Reno latched the artifact onto the shoulder of his arm. "There. Feels a lot more official, putting this out in the open now." He muttered to himself, checking to make sure the symbol held fast on its new mount.

"You dont become the reason for high insurance premiums without learning something." Reno eventually commented with, his focus mainly being on his artifact he had now mounted on his arm. "Oh! Yeah. Kaiden. Why ya ask?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games