Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:03 am
As the girl who's breakup was messy enough to fracture a friend group I am soo sorry to Ava ( I wonder if thats how my friends felt rofl )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:57 am
amarzyciel

Nah, it's all cool.
It makes me rest that I won't be left behind due to inordinate amount of homework

Yep the rp seems to be moving along now.
I should've probably elaborated in my last post about the dance but I guess it really doesn't matter
When they arrive to the dance expect Holly to bug him for a dance >:3c

Not like coco would of fared well.
He's never even fought before XD  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:09 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Yeah she's still kinda mad at Marcus/Elijah for all of this

You wanna have this continue on for a while, them being at odds with each other?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:43 pm
What would we say our students would wear to this dance?  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:27 pm
murruelecreuset

Well since its just after the tournament I would say they would be wearing what they would be already wearing, but if you want your character to change you just gotta post them goin to their room and change ( I don't think anyone here can do magical costume changes XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:54 pm
If anyone wants to interact with Nirav or Ava, do feel free to do so (:  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:03 pm
murruelecreuset

To save time, you are welcome to say that your character has gone to the dorm and changed already.

There is supposed to be a small timeskip of an hour between the closing ceremony and the start of the dance.

this is to save time so you don't have to post your character going to the temporary house just to change clothes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:39 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset

Well since its just after the tournament I would say they would be wearing what they would be already wearing, but if you want your character to change you just gotta post them goin to their room and change ( I don't think anyone here can do magical costume changes XD)

Shadow of Miracles
To save time, you are welcome to say that your character has gone to the dorm and changed already.

There is supposed to be a small timeskip of an hour between the closing ceremony and the start of the dance.

this is to save time so you don't have to post your character going to the temporary house just to change clothes

Thank you for that. I was just trying to figure out if it was formal or informal as far as dances go.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:54 pm
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset

Shadow of Miracles

Thank you for that. I was just trying to figure out if it was formal or informal as far as dances go.

OH MY GOSH! I'm sorry Rue forget what I said DX I've been sick and I didn't see or hear about the announcement what was going on just everything I said ignore! DX  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:50 pm
Sekaino
Hey, who want to give me like 500 dollars for textbooks?

Sorry, I haven't been posting much but for some reason im like 80x more exhausted than I used to be x.x

How's errybody doing??

Xaven the Raven

A ralts maybe?
They've always been one of my fav pokemons :3c

No money for text books

And this was done on my old note tab, which gets worse about actually drawing where the stylus is the longer is used, which is why it's crap. When my compy is back up I'll do a better one.

User Image  

Xaven the Raven

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:41 am
Okey! Photoshop is up and running! Time to do this!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:35 am
Hitsukei

I had an interesting idea just now regarding Silvano's "ruined" jacket and I wanted you to hear it out

So to Silvano, his cherry-stained jacket is beyond repair and is planning on having a new one sent to him. I don't know if you had any plans for the jacket, but I had a thought on it. Silvano ditches the old jacket somewhere to be dealt with by whomever, but Nirav finds it later in the day.

He'd look around a little for the owner, but eventually decide to just use the jacket for the winter cause he's gonna get cold once november/december hits since he doesn't have much winter clothing. That and he'd feel like he could grow into it and probably wear it for a few years.

Maybe later in the school year, Silvano could realize Nirav is wearing his old jacket from the tournament or something. I don't really know how he'd react, but Nirav would feel pretty awkward about it all.

A little long winded looking back, but any thoughts?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:44 am
Alright guys so who wants the dance to last until Monday night?

Please let us know soon otherwise the dance will be ending tonight at midnight.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:18 am
Shadow of Miracles

I'm casting my vote to keep the dance going til Monday night.

+1 vote!

Xaven the Raven

That is some pretty nifty art ^^ Maybe at some point the crew will put together a nice art section for pieces like this. Fan art is always welcome ;3

DJ Double B

I had had kinda tossed around a few ideas as to what to do with Silvano's 'ruined' jacket and had decided to have him gift it away at some point.

The idea of Nirav coming across it and using it for the winter is a pretty amusing idea. xD Silvano would certainly recognized it on Nirav's shoulders and would most likely confront the poor kid about it and take issue with it. Poor Nirav! He could definitely get some use out of that jacket as the season grows colder.

Unfortunately, as much as I love your idea, I'm going to have to pass on it. It would have been fun to see Nirav with Silvano's jacket thought xD Maybe if Silvano discards another one, it can go Nirav. Hey, maybe the replacement Silvano receives in the mail, isn't quite to his liking and he pitches it out, for Nirav to find. We'll get Nirav a jacket. This should be our plot xD

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:23 am
Shadow of Miracles

Hitsukei
I'm casting my vote to keep the dance going till Monday night.

+1 vote!

Make that +2 to keep the dance going. 3nodding  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games