Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:35 am
Aile turned to Tsuki and put away her knife, raising an eyebrow. "I don't actually know about channeler powers. I'm not one myself. I was a simple thief before I met these guys. So, don't take any of my talking about powers as fact."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:28 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno would let a thoughtful expression cross his face as he examined the gathering of hybrids, channelers, and general vagrants that had shown up. It was amazing what one could cause when they made people want to notice things. "This isn't threatening the foundation, Sub. This is me, proving myself at least equal enough for these people to actually stand behind me if you ever go off the deep end." Letting the contemplative words hang in the air, Reno carefully placed the crumpled ball of paper into Sub's hand with a telekinetic push. "Hope you like my handwriting." He would sincerely add, casually strolling through the gathered Snagems before stopping near Lykas. "You. Come along. You started it with the punch. Now, lets see where it ends." Not bothering to watch if Lykas followed along behind, Reno would continue his casual stroll towards the training room with a slight whistling sounding from him.
"If he ever went off the deep end, I'd sooner follow a wet paper bag than I would anyone in this room and actually act against the team. Won't be the first time I've had to side against something I cared about," Cera remarked, glaring at Reno as he walked off. It wasn't worth pursuing him, she thought.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:24 am
"Same here. Used to be." Allen responded to Aile before taking another sip of the coffee laced with headache medicine. He gave his fellow Snagem Members the shifty eyes. Totally not still a thief. Oh how his Ph.D owning parents must have been proud of their little boy. "I always thought they used Gems or something?" The thought about channeling made him wonder what element suited him best. His starter, Zest, was a doll but he didn't think that he had enough angry fireball spewing lunatic in him in order to be a fire channeler. Anyways, it probably required a lot of discipline and focus in order to become one, both of which he lacked in spades.

Though seeing how most of the people in the building could make him explode with their minds, Allen felt like he needed an edge in battle seeing how his only evolved Pokemon was a scaredy fox. It was like that angry trainer with the Houndoom said on his first mission. 'Something, something, maybe something about needing to become stronger, something.'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:55 pm
Sub took the paper and opened it up, staring at it for awhile with a blank expression on his face. He would soon look up from the paper and dart his eyes between Aile and Allen. "Just some ramblings about my real name." He said with a shrug. "If you guys want to know the truth then yes, I was once part of Team Rocket. But that was a long time ago. For some reason Reno has made it a point to stress this fact, why I do not completely understand. Any who..." Sub said as he turned towards Allen, throwing an arm around him.

"You, you've been slacking around here lately. Aile, don't you think we need to whip this boy into shape?" He asked the thief.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:57 pm
Aile nodded. "All I asked. We can't all have pristine backgrounds." She then gained a devious grin on her face when Sub spoke about Allen. "I do believe so. It's been a while since we've seen you out in the field. Need to make sure you're still on your toes."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:26 pm
"You know I think the conversation was much more interesting when we were talking about Sub's background. Right? Yeaaaaah. I bet his name is something embarrassing or is some really bad pun like most gym leaders. Like, Blaine? Or Brawly? C'mon. Who names their kid that?" Allen said, once betrayed by fellow member Aile. Sub probably had something dastardly for him working in that dark type mind of his. Clearly his only solution was to either steer the conversation to something else or run away and change his name. "My bet's on Shadow Raven Darkchild. Eh? Ehhhh? Anyone else have a bet?"  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:09 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind

Espeon_Commander

"Not even close." Sub scoffed and patted Allen on the back, turning his attention back to Aile. "I got an idea. Why don't you and Allen here have a battle. An...interesting...battle." He said with a smile. "I'm sure both you and your Pokemon could use a good work out, huh, Allen?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:41 pm
"That last one is completely outlandish unless the person was in a primitive tribe." The thief would turn to Sub again, crossing her arms. "What... kind of battle are we talking about," she asked, raising an eyebrow.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:10 pm
Stopping as he reached the door, he would take a moment in order to open the door. Listening to the slight hiss of the training room unsealing was a calming moment for Reno at the time. Watching his right palm erupt into a brilliant pink glow just before he slammed the limb into Lykas's head to send the uppity hybrid into the training room would be an exciting one. "Now then. Finish what you started. I'd feel bad to keep up it at this point without you putting something up."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:33 pm
Lykas found himself shoved bodily into the training room, rubbing the back of his head rather calmly. "I finished what I started when I did it. I didn't start a fight, I knocked some sense into you. If you want a fight, though, fine. I could use a decent excuse to get into a scrape with someone without Pokemon between us for once." He admitted, lilac eyes narrowing as he spoke. Standing in place in the middle of the room, he held out a hand. "Come on, then, let's get this over with."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:54 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind

Espeon_Commander

"Simple really. I throw the two of you into the Super Training Room and give the place a...I don't know, maybe a jungle environment. You both go in with just one Pokemon and a bandanna tied to your arm. First trainer to get to the designated finish line with both bandannas wins! Interesting concept, huh?" Sub grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:56 pm
Glancing to his hand the pink glow he still possessed on the appendage, Reno found himself sighing slightly. "Alright. guess I have to release it personally, rather than it activating on impact. Oh well." Striding into the room and casually assuming a reasonable facsimile of a fighting stance, Reno would charge forward and lead with the glowing palm of his right hand. The arm thrust was aimed to simply impact Lykas in the chest. On impact, whether it be a blocking tendril or his intended target, the palm would explode outward with psychic energy that would increase the strike's strength and hopefully stagger the hybrid. Following behind the thrust would be his robotic arm, coming down in a swinging hammer arm towards the Jellicent hybrid.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:26 pm
"Interesting. That's one word to use." Allen remarked dryly. If it was a jungle habitat, Zest was out of the question. He did not want to be barbeque. Moreover, Frigus was a bit of a coward and Steve was... Steve. That left Beck at his disposal, though he guessed that he had made due with less before. It couldn't be that bad. His gasses could help his trainer hide in plain sight if he didn't choke first!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:22 pm
Reno's psychic empowered thrust would indeed knock the hybrid off-kilter for a moment. Long enough for the robotic arm to swing down and drive right through the hybrid's shoulder, coming to rest in his torso, causing a rippling through the rest of his body. "Acid Armor....What can you do?" He joked, referring more to himself than Reno directly, before whipping a tentacle around and slamming it into the side of Reno's head. Stepping away and causing Reno's arm to slide out of his currently liquid body, he stopped a step or two away, eyes beginning to flash black as he collected his chi. It was taking longer than normal, though. Reno should act fast.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:54 pm
Aile looked down at her belt when Sub mentioned the competition, trying to figure out who would be best. "Not so much a battle as a competition, testing both trainer and Pokemon. I like this." She'd finger a couple of the Pokeballs, clearly shaking her head at them.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games