Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:30 am
Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!✧

Ayame smiled at her son and shook her head, "Daichi chased Nova with an earth dragon, and Knives has been fairly sweet on Kaori while he trains her," she said putting her own book down.
Daichi barked at the tiger and smiled then tackled her and began to roughhouse enjoying having a new friend. Ayame smiled at his antics then looked back over at her son, "How has training been?"

✧I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!✧

Chakra: 970
Stamina:455

Stamina: 455

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:11 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

While Kaori was working with the training Knives had grabbed her scythe and was spinning it around as if it was a drill rifle behind his back at a fairly impressive speed. When he heard her ask her question he caught it out of the corner of his eye. "That's the basic movement of it, give a few more times until you're comfortable and you've got the speed down of the moves." he said still spinning the scythe with one hand as he observed Kaori.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Jaxdrill

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:52 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin starte laughing at the thought of Daichi chasing Nova with an earth dragon….”I bet Nova freaked out a bit!” When Ayame mentioned Kaori and Knives, Theodin looked back at her slightly confused, tilting his head kind of like a dog/ wolf “Knives? Being sweet? That sure doesn’t sound like the Butcher I’ve heard about….” He started reading through the strategy book, breezing through it fairly quickly. Next he pulled out a book on covert ops and interrogation techniques, since he was considering joining the ANBU when he could. Before opening the next book, he Turned towards his mom, “It’s been going pretty well, had to go outside to train my S-rank water and wind jutsu because of how destructive they are, I didn’t want to risk hurting anyone in here. I had a pretty nasty headache after learning sage mode from San, he was a little crazy with that stick of his…… “ He said, rubbing the top of his head as he remembered all the thwacks in the head with San’s sage staff, he’d have to remember to go get his own one of these days…”Now I’m just waiting on Kaori to finish her taijutsu training with knives, thought we should do some collaboration training in case we get sent out on another mission together.” Theodin cracked open his book and started reading through it… He then got a funny idea, focusing a bit of raiton chakra into his fingertip, he pointed it at the small space right between the roughhousing wolf and cat and fired a small bolt of lightning. Not enough to hurt anyone, but enough to puff up both their fur coats at the same time and for their fur to charge slightly, making them look like a pair of wrestling cotton balls that got stuck together by static cling, he sat chuckling slightly as he went back to his reading.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1190 / 1190
Sage Chakra: --- / 397
Stamina: 405 / 405
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:11 am
Jaxdrill

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori nodded before she moved back to the original stance and then worked to get the motions down to muscle memory. She moved her hand, the one gripping her imaginary weapon, across her body several times, just getting the feel for it. Once she was sure she had it she looked back at Knives and smiled when she realized he was playing with her scythe, "I think I have it."

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:18 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame chuckled, "That she did," she smiled as Theodin tilted his head much in the same she always did. "Don't get me wrong he's a formidable opponent. Seriously, don't cross him." She told him, "But, he's being sweet on her it's just subtle." She looked over at the books he was reading and nodded so he wanted to be ANBU. Hopefully he would get to accomplish that. "S rankers do that, I had this place torn up when I was training. There was no one in here of course." She scoffed when he mentioned San and sage training, "Yeah he'll do that. Daichi and I got it too don't worry, so did your Dad." She re-braided her hair as Theodin talked, "Collaboration is a very good idea, use it to your utmost advantage."
Daichi realizing that he was now a cottonball shot Theodin a look as he tackled Nova again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:41 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Listening to Ayame, Theodin nodded when she told him not to piss off knives “Oh, I know, I don’t have any plans on making him mad.” He looked down at his book quickly, acting like he hadn’t done anything when Daichi shot him a look… he was probably having a little too much fun messing with the big wolf…Theodin continued to read through his covert ops and interrogation book, thinking about the jutsu he knew so far as he read, thinking he’d make a pretty good interrogator. When Ayame started talking about collaboration, he started thinking about it more as he listened to her. After a minute or so, he turned towards his mom slightly, “Yeah, I want to take advantage of collaboration techniques as much as I can.. but I honestly don’t really know how to get started with it….or who else I could train with besides Kaori, maybe you and dad, on the off chance we all get sent out on a mission together…? I bet we could do some pretty ridiculous lightning jutsu with the two of us fighting together.” He finished, chuckling a bit, and went back to his reading.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:10 am
Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded, "Good." She watched her wolf roll with the large tiger and smiled, "That wolf I swear." She chuckled and looked around at the mostly empty academy, why was Suna so quiet lately? Ayame then looked at Theodin, "Oh we can definitely do some collaboration together. Need to bring you into the pack anyway." She said thinking about her pack mentality jutsu. She scoffed when he said their small family might go on a mission together, "Death Theodin, not tooting my own horn or anything but that is death all of us together, HA! The enemy wouldn't stand a chance."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:08 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives watched her once more and smiled. "Good, Good. Think fast." He said before tossing Kaori her scythe, a relatively easy task to do without much risk given the size of the weapon. "Now we can try it with the weapon before we move on. I can only teach you so much more beyond this technique. The rest is restricted for now."

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Quote:

Passive/Practice/Training Techniques:
Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Offensive Style: Simple Play
Trick Style: Knife Toss
Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Offensive Style: Stepless (agility increase)
Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Nigiri no Oni [ Ogre's Grip ]
Tatau: Mark of the Shark
Final Words
Vorpal Blade

Increased Reflexes (6 stages)
Creating the Collision
Muscular power increase (6 stages)
Gift of the Gods
Swimming Defense
Resshuken Training (increased leg power)

Nyx_Nightshade7656

Jaxdrill

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:34 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin sat chuckling slightly as he watched Daichi and Nova roll around. When Ayame said they could do some collaboration together, he looked back at her, “Awesome, when do we start?” he was excited to see his mom in action again, and to get to do more training. When she mentioned what would happen if their small family went on a mission together, he laughed a bit, “Yea, I guess you’re right, between the four of us, we’ve got every element covered except fire, plus dad and mine’s ice and my storm jutsu.. plus all four of us are trained as sages….yea, any enemies would be annihilated… along with whatever surroundings there were.” He marked the page he was at in his book and set it aside for now, standing up to stretch in anticipation of some more good training.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled and stood finishing tying her hair up and rolled her shoulders. "Alright the jutsu I have strengthens the collaboration with anyone I bring into the pack. Literally it is a bond, we have to train each rank and you get to ask me and Daichi a few questions. Whichever questions you want." She whistled and Daichi popped up and ran over to the two, wagging his tail, "Fun time?" Ayame nodded, "Yes Daichi," she smiled and did the needed hand signs. Her chakra went out and attached on to Theodin linking them together. "Alright Theo, time to train. We'll start small and ask any question you want along the way." Daichi was the first to go and gave Theodin an E rank worth of doton jutsu. "Use his jutsu with one of yours and mix them."

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin felt the small wave of doton chakra move into him from Daichi, it was kind of strange, but he could get used to it. After some thinking, he gathered the doton chakra along with a mix of his own lightning and water chakra into his right palm. Dropping to a knee he slammed his palm against the ground, causing ripples of earth to radiate from him as a rolling thunder sounded with each ripple.
Standing back up, Theo looked at his hand for a second, “Whoa, that was weird… cool though” he said, smiling, “So, dad didn't tell me that much about your past, how'd you and Daichi end up as partners?”

Theoin focused for a sec, and transferred an E-rank worth of ranton chakra to ayame.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:22 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled, "Well I was raised by my aunt, mother left me and my father is or was some unknown Suna shinobi, San knows I'm pretty sure. But my aunt gave him to me because she hoped the responsibility would calm me down. I didn't exactly fit the Hatake name at first." She patted Daichi on the head and looked at Theodin, "We were in the forest and because of me Daichi carries these scars, he protected me even from my own stupidity. I nursed him back to health and we've been inseparable since."
She then stood and let the chakra roll through. She thought for a moment and created four lightning kunai and transferred the chakra into them. She threw them to the far wall and when they hit four thunderclaps resounded through the room. "That would be a nice distraction." She then smiled and transferred a D rank of raiton to her son, "Have fun."

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:43 pm

XAyame_HatakeX

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Feeling the raiton chakra trickle into him, he drew one of his swords, pushing the new chakra down the blade of his sword, Theodin pointed it at a dummy a few feet away and a blast of white lightning, totally different from his usual black lightning, shot from the end of the blade and exploded on the dummy’s chest. “Kinda strange using white raiton….looks cool though… nice little quick shot to stun an opponent”
“What’s it like having a ninja animal partner, I bet it’s nice knowing that you’ve always got Daichi by your side in a tough spot? I know I have my golems to back me up, like I told San a while back, but they’re still basically mindless…” Theo transferred a D rank amount of hyouton chakra to his mom, “You’re probably used to working with this kind of chakra.” He said with a slight chuckle.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:59 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
User Image
Suna's Huntress
✧We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame watched Theo and smiled, "Nice job." She tilted her head to the side for a moment, "I don't know how to explain it. Daichi is a whole other ninja and yet is a part of me. We are strong as two but stronger as one which is why I developed the jutsu you first saw us in. It's nice, yes knowing that I have someone always at my back."
She then took the chakra and put her raiton into her hand shaping it into a disc then added the ice to it. She threw the disc at a dummy and along with it getting electrocuted and cut through, ice started to spread. "Yes your father was one of the first ones I trained collab with." She laid a hand on his shoulder and transferred a C rank of raiton.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games