Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:26 pm
Reno would barely twitch as Sub's backup arrived, the only motion being the chunk of his staff returning to his hand. "Oh. You two. Just in time. I was here, greeting our boss with the knowledge that I now remember him being a part of Team Rocket and essentially keeping me there with them as slave labor. Isn't that right, Shades? Kept me around as your lackey while you were part of Team Rocket and then abandoned me to the wolves." Taking a step forward, the psychic kept his gaze locked onto Sub. "Or was that your idea of friendship the whole time? Keep the cute young ones around until they weigh you down and then cut the cord?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:29 pm
"I still haven't a clue of what you're talking about. Sounds like bad soap opera if you ask." Sub said to Reno, but was now staring at Cera for some reason. "You mean to tell me you had amnesia this whole time which made you completely forget knowing me when you were a child? Including both of us being part of the mafia. Doesn't that sound...really far out there?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:59 pm
Reno would continue to stare at Sub for a moment before simply nodding. "Yep. Quite out there. Just like the Mew floating a few feet away, the teachers for each channeler who appear to have almost entirely lived thousands of years ago till the modern day, and the two legendaries in Snagem that are most likely related to that supposed statue inside Snowpoint Temple. Nothing out there ever occurs with us." Quietly turning to the side and simply letting the room cool down for a second, Reno said, "You really want out there? I got something that might make you get as pissed as I was a minute ago."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:13 pm
Aile finally chimed in at the mention of two legendaries. "Wait, I'm sorry. What's this about Regirock being related to some statue in who knows where?" She glanced down to her Master Ball on her belt before looking back up, glancing between the leader and absentee co-leader. "And are we really sure we want a room full of angry people?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:57 pm
Odd and Lykas would wander out of their room and find their way to the main room long enough for them to see what was going on. Upon arrival and seeing that it was Reno being a pain, Lykas walked up to him and swiftly punched him in the face. "Stop being a whining b***h and man up!" He'd say, simply. "You got a problem with any of us take it up with us one on one not like a child throwing a tantrum."

"Calm down, Lykas. He's got a reason, I'm sure. He's crazy, not stupid." Odd said, dragging Lykas back a little bit before turning to face Reno, himself. "He's right, though." He'd say to Reno.

Kaya and Trish arrived later than everyone else, standing by the respective doorways they came through and just shaking their heads silently. Of course it was Reno.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:03 am
"I'd be flattered if that was true," Cera commented. "Problem is being nearly thirty-five means most of the Pokemon that really have lived thousands of years refer to you as a runt and discount you because you're not as strong. Personal experience, don't ask." She wouldn't humor Reno's fever dream, unable to recall it either. At least, it didn't match anything she knew about Sub. "So, do you want to try being a little civilized or keep screeching like someone took your favorite ball?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:28 am
Letting the punch land and send hims tumbling a bit, Reno would carefully resume his staredown of Sub even as he spoke to the others. "Well, Aile, looks like I don't need to do anything right now for people to be angry. But I think I can keep myself calm. You keep the others in line." Breaking his gaze from Sub to turn to Cera, Reno found himself trying to determine what it was that had made Sub glance over to the Mew. Focusing in on the Mew, Reno let himself slip into his own mind and began to fly through his memories as he attempted to find something that might make this make sense. Blazing through many of Sub and Cera's interactions, the psychic would eventually arrive at a memory of the two evidently interacting on some mental level.

Slowly drawing himself back out of his own head, the others would notice Reno slump slightly with his eyes shut for a few moments as he hunted down the relevant memory. "Cera. You shared Sub's mind. You should have some idea of the memories in his head. Tell me, is there any memories where he is called Shades by anyone? Or do we both need to try and pull out what the other knows on the subject?" Reno questioned the legendary, slowly returning to a full standing position. Carefully weighing his options at this moment, he kept a small ball of paper clasped in one hand. No need to get Sub riled up just yet, not unless things turned over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:53 pm
"Wait, me keep the others in line?" She looked to the newcomers so the conversation, then to Darts, Sub, and Cera. Three hybrids, two channelers, and one legendary who could probably show her up if they truly wanted to. "You must be crazy to think that I have the ability to do that. However, I wouldn't mind if you guys would put everything about this on the table. This is honestly starting to become ridiculous and annoying." She'd bring her hand out from behind her back and twirl one of her throwing knives between her fingers, watching it intently. "I won't think lesser of people."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:09 pm
"If I knew anything like that, I don't think I'd be as confused as he and everyone else are," Cera remarked, thinking it irrelevant if she knew the given thing or not. It wasn't her place to divulge regardless, nor was she keen on trying to somehow give Reno ammo in what seemed to be him going crazy again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:20 pm
"It's obvious you aren't making any progress with your inane ramblings, Reno. However you are risking the unity of this team. If everything you say is true do you still find it worth shattering the foundation of our group?" He asked Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:48 pm
Reno would let a thoughtful expression cross his face as he examined the gathering of hybrids, channelers, and general vagrants that had shown up. It was amazing what one could cause when they made people want to notice things. "This isn't threatening the foundation, Sub. This is me, proving myself at least equal enough for these people to actually stand behind me if you ever go off the deep end." Letting the contemplative words hang in the air, Reno carefully placed the crumpled ball of paper into Sub's hand with a telekinetic push. "Hope you like my handwriting." He would sincerely add, casually strolling through the gathered Snagems before stopping near Lykas. "You. Come along. You started it with the punch. Now, lets see where it ends." Not bothering to watch if Lykas followed along behind, Reno would continue his casual stroll towards the training room with a slight whistling sounding from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:00 pm
Sluuuuuuuurrrrrrrp.

Allen coughed. "Sorry, sorry. Go back to whatever it was you were all doing. I'm just watching." He said before going back to his coffee mug. Channelers, legends, hybrids. Well. He didn't mean to brag, but he was a pretty slick pick pocket. But in all seriousness, he had no idea what was going on but he at least knew half these people were powerful enough to consider not pissing them all off. The boy took another sip. Just another day.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:27 pm
Aile watched Reno walk off with Lykas, now balancing her knife on her left index finger, trying to find the equilibrium point. She turned back to her knife, but still spoke up. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what's in the paper? And if you're afraid of me turning against you or whatever, relax. Unless you go crazy and try to send everything to the shadows or whatever with your abilities, I don't know what they do. I won't deny being ignorant of a channeler's abilities." She'd flick the knife into the air and catch it. "Like I said before, also, I won't judge someone's past. I'm the last person that has the right to do that."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:49 pm
"Hey Boss-Man, its alright if you were secretly a part of some secret Team Rocket cult- I was busy looking for a drink to help with this killer channeler induced headache so I didn't hear most of that part. I mean, my Koffing was part of Team Rocket. Hell, he probably smoked a kindergarten class with them or something but he's fine." Allen said, hoping to lighten the mood a bit. He gave Aile a surprised look. Whaaaaat? He always zoned out when things like channelers and hybrids were explained. "That is both terrifying and awesome."  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:46 am
Tesei Utakata
Reno would let a thoughtful expression cross his face as he examined the gathering of hybrids, channelers, and general vagrants that had shown up. It was amazing what one could cause when they made people want to notice things. "This isn't threatening the foundation, Sub. This is me, proving myself at least equal enough for these people to actually stand behind me if you ever go off the deep end." Letting the contemplative words hang in the air, Reno carefully placed the crumpled ball of paper into Sub's hand with a telekinetic push. "Hope you like my handwriting." He would sincerely add, casually strolling through the gathered Snagems before stopping near Lykas. "You. Come along. You started it with the punch. Now, lets see where it ends." Not bothering to watch if Lykas followed along behind, Reno would continue his casual stroll towards the training room with a slight whistling sounding from him.
"You deserved it for whining." Lykas replied but followed along anyway. He felt like Reno deserved to get socked in the face for more than one instance of his insanity. He might not win in a fair fight but as long as Reno got punched once or twice, he'd be happy.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games