Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:06 am
SubonicXP
"Good point..." Sub said tapping his chin. "Very well, both you and Freth go down to the Under and see what you can't find. Have Freth focus mostly on intel gathering, while you are already aware of what you need to do." The man instructed his hybrid friend. "But yes, you would most likely have to watch him snag something, which in that case you may have already heard that his favorite targets are Pokemon battles, especially tournaments. Makes sense too, strike while your target is distracted."

"I'm guessing you then want us to leave out now, then." I said to him. "I'll go tell Freth if that be the case and go see about Tristen and that Weavile. Anything else?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:19 pm
Blizzard120

"I'm guessing you then want us to leave out now, then." I said to him. "I'll go tell Freth if that be the case and go see about Tristen and that Weavile. Anything else?"

"Nah, that's it. Keep me posted on whatever you find out." Sub instructed the hybrid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:38 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Nah, that's it. Keep me posted on whatever you find out." Sub instructed the hybrid.

"Alright then." I then took my leave from the kitchen, making my way off down the halls and off for the bedroom areas. First stop was Tristen's room. I gave a couple of knocks then went inside. "Tristen?"

"Blizz, something up?" Tristen asked. The boy had each of his Pokemon out, Weavile included, who was dotted at various parts of the room.

"Nothing, just checking up on you." I said. "Hey, me and Freth are about to go out somewhere. Something that Sub wants us to look into. Not sure when we'll be back, though." I told him.

"Orre Region?"

"Yea." I took notice to the Weavile close by, then looked back at Tristen. "How are you two getting along?"

"Fine, I guess..." Tristen said. "Well, nothing...bad happened, I guess..."

I crossed my arms, staring at him a bit in confusion. "...what have you done to get to know each other?"

"...nothing, really." Tristen said. "Weavile keeps to himself a lot. He hasn't done really anything with my Pokemon either."

"Perhaps you two really need some time with each other. Why not show him around, or perhaps take him to the training room and play around a bit, get some exercise. Get him to feel at home. He's around a lot of strangers now, both by you, your own Pokemon, or anyone else in the building, so its probably jarring." That got the attention of Tristen's Pokemon in particular, looking over towards the Weavile. All except Xatu that is, at first. Xatu could read what I was thinking, his calm studying gaze remained on me for a few seconds before understanding what was going on.

"Um, alright." Tristen said.

"At any rate, I need to go get Freth so I'll see you later, alright?" I said, making my way out of his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:50 pm
The base would soon find itself with a sudden case of mass headaches and objects levitating for a moment before they would suddenly drop back to a state of non-motion. The sudden and indirect mass base thought that was being pushed into every Snagem's mind was not intended to be any sort of attack on them, just simply someone announcing themselves to the group and more specifically to one person in particular who wouldn't feel the mental pains. Calmly sitting cross-legged in the middle of the main hall, eyes screwed shut as he concentrated his every effort on the chaos around the base was Reno. A note on the ground between him and Harleen would simply read, "Get Sub out here and it all stops."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:12 pm
Aile went looking around when she saw everything floating and the headache. "Okay, what's going on?" She arrived to see Reno in the main room with the note. "Oh for crying out lout. What's wrong with a simple message directly to a person?" She'd rub the bridge of her nose as she groaned. "SUB! Reno's being jerk to summon you!" She'd go walking around to find the resident leader, apparently even more grumpy now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:16 pm
"What now?" Sub shouted as he stomped into the room. Obviously he couldn't 'hear' this mental message but he could certainly hear Aile shouting at the top of her lungs. "Since when is Reno not a jerk?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:28 pm
Waiting until the mobile dead zone of thoughts and general life he knew was Sub was in the room, Reno would slowly fade the reverberating thought from the airwaves as he stood up and stared down their leader. "Hello there, Sub. Or should I call you Shades? After all, I might as well use the name you gave me originally. When were you going to tell me that you were part of the Team Rocket sect that basically kept me as a slave for years?" Stretching his arm out to catch the half of his old staff he had telekinetically yanked out of his bag, Reno began to absent-mindedly twirl in his hand as he continued, "I'm going to get the truth out of you. Either on this or on something else I learned."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:31 pm
Tesei Utakata
Waiting until the mobile dead zone of thoughts and general life he knew was Sub was in the room, Reno would slowly fade the reverberating thought from the airwaves as he stood up and stared down their leader. "Hello there, Sub. Or should I call you Shades? After all, I might as well use the name you gave me originally. When were you going to tell me that you were part of the Team Rocket sect that basically kept me as a slave for years?" Stretching his arm out to catch the half of his old staff he had telekinetically yanked out of his bag, Reno began to absent-mindedly twirl in his hand as he continued, "I'm going to get the truth out of you. Either on this or on something else I learned."

"You must have hit your head hard this time. Been playing with Beau again I assume. You two should really be more careful with those explosives." Sub scoffed, completely brushing off everything Reno just said, making his best attempt at not even acknowledging the words.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:32 pm
SubonicXP
"What now?" Sub shouted as he stomped into the room. Obviously he couldn't 'hear' this mental message but he could certainly hear Aile shouting at the top of her lungs. "Since when is Reno not a jerk?" He asked.
"Better question, since when has anyone decided not to let him get away with being a grown, spoiled brat?" Cera would "broadcast" herself, either pushing through the headache or choosing to ignore it long enough to do something about it. Suddenly, Reno would feel a sudden mental force try to assault him from within, as if pushing him and his sudden shenanigans back. "Seriously, screw you and screw stuff like this just to get attention 'cause you wanna be pissy."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:34 pm
Aile rubbed her temples as Reno finally backed off on his headache inducing power. She was about to make a smartass remark to the psychic until he spoke up. She looked from Sub to Reno and back to Sub before leaning up against a wall, away from them. She'd listen for the time being, unless someone told her to get out or a fight broke out.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:51 pm
Chuckling along to Sub's brush-off, Reno would scratch at the back of his head as a smile slid across his face. The next instance, Reno hurled the hunk of his staff at Sub's face before stopping it midair a foot away from its target. "Really, Sub? I can think the clearest I have since joining Snagem and you think I'll doubt my memory now? Snowpoint Temple. You were sent there to scout out a local myth of an artificial legendary Pokemon for Rocket. I was sent along as your pack mule and general lackey. Does that sound like brain damage or should I keep going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:58 pm
Tesei Utakata
Chuckling along to Sub's brush-off, Reno would scratch at the back of his head as a smile slid across his face. The next instance, Reno hurled the hunk of his staff at Sub's face before stopping it midair a foot away from its target. "Really, Sub? I can think the clearest I have since joining Snagem and you think I'll doubt my memory now? Snowpoint Temple. You were sent there to scout out a local myth of an artificial legendary Pokemon for Rocket. I was sent along as your pack mule and general lackey. Does that sound like brain damage or should I keep going?"

There's a bit of movement from the kitchen area along with the rustling of cloth as Darts emerges from the eating area, his golden crest glinting in the phosphorescent lights strung up around the base. His bright red eyes look decidedly unhappy moving somewhere into pissed off.

"If it's brain damage you want Reno, I think it's likely there's a good many of us who can do you that favor..." The Giratina hybrid growls, cracking his knuckles. "Explain yourself and quit being vague... otherwise I've got a few aggressions I could work out of myself."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:10 pm
"What Darts said. Or me trying to melt your mind with mine's gonna be the least of your worries," Cera snapped. Whether she was having one of her so-called episodes or not, it seemed she was kinda done with stuff like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:12 pm
Sub didn't say a word, instead this time he smiled at Reno, folding his arms as he sat back and let his teammates talk for him. "Yes, explain yourself, Renny." He finally said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:14 pm
Aile would look back and forth between everyone now joining the group, one hand resting on a Pokeball and another falling behind her back. She'd have a feeling in her gut things were going to get interesting, and not in a good way.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games