Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:41 pm
SubonicXP
The Weavile intensified its glare at Blizzard, not liking one bit as the hybrid seemed to be challenging him. Blizzard certainly knew how to get under a Weavile's skin. The Ice type said nothing further, instead it got closer to Tristen to indicate it was ready to go, never taking its gaze off of the Articuno hybrid, at one point almost snarling but quickly resisted the urge to.

"Well, go ahead, Tristen." I said.

"Alright." Tristen said, leading the Weavile off out of the training room, down the halls, and to his room, where Mawile was already out from not being brought along for the last mission. Mawile took notice to the oddity in the room, but worse when all of the others was released. Dragonite, Eevee, Castform, Xatu, Galvantula...but no Blitzle.

"Rah raaaah!" Mawile spoke up. The other Pokemon in Tristen's crew looked about then back towards the boy.

"It's a long story..." Tristen spoke up. This was going to be a long evening..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:13 pm
Once Tristen was gone, Trish headed out. Better to get her old room back in order if she was going to be staying back here again.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:15 pm
With the matter of the Weavile taken care of as well as restoring the key card, Sub decided to finally get something to eat. "Last time I ate was yesterday..." He mumbled to himself as he entered the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. Part of him was worried though, not about the snagger or anything world changing, but worried that something would get in between him and a sandwich. If something was unfortunate enough to do so...well, the Dark One would live up to his nickname.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:47 pm
Trish most definitely would not be in Sub's way since she wasn't in the kitchen when he got there but she would eventually wander in, likely while he was still there, digging into the freezer for a moment before pulling out a large steak. She'd throw a simple, "Hi Shadowman." at him as she pulled out a few cooking utensils and spices. She appeared to be rather hungry, herself. What was that steak made from, after all? It looked like it was a Bouffalant sized portion. Wait a second, did she just call Sub by a nickname? When did that start?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:57 pm
It was the day after questioning by Tristen where I found my way through the HQ. I haven't heard much out of Tristen today...probably trying to avoid me now for the time being. The boy knew that I still held irritation from the events that transpired in Pyrite City, but really, if anything, I wasn't going to do anything to him if he realizes it or not. He's letting his own grief run wild. That said, that concern was going on the back burner...it was the information that the Weavile coughed up that left me more concerned...info that I was going to find Sub about, provided he's up and about.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:31 am
Blizzard120

Requiem of Whyspers

"Shadowman, huh? That's a new one...I like it." Sub said with a smile as he heard Trish's nickname for him. The man wouldn't stop in his pursuit for food however as he made a beeline for the fridge, snatching up the fixings for a roasted Torchic deli meat sandwich. Mmm...

"Hey birdman." Sub said to Blizz as the hybrid found him in the kitchen, the man not even pulling his head out of the fridge. "I can feel you coming from a mile away...hungry?" He asked the hybrids as he moved over to the counter to prepare a sandwich.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:46 am
"It suits you." Was all Trish said in return to Sub's comment, preparing her steak to start cooking. It was a good thing this kitchen had all the latest gadgets. An indoor grill was great during the cold season, after all. Upon Blizz's arrival, she'd throw a wave to him but otherwise keep her mouth shut. Sure she'd apologized to Tristen but she'd rather Blizz didn't know about her failure to catch the guy who'd snagged his child's Pokemon right in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:17 pm
As I finally found Sub, I listened to him, eventually shaking my head. "No, I'm fine." I said to him. "I actually needed to tell you about the findings that Tristen got from that Weavile. As far as what was being described and considering where all the attacks are happening, I got reason to believe its the Under where that Snagger is staying at. Someplace close by to run back to when he gets his haul or something." I said to him. "That said, we might not get an exact location, because according to that Weavile, he wasn't let out of his ball that much, which explains his...demeanor a bit. He's really not used to having so much freedom, it seems. Well, that and he's got a bit of disdain for me for some reason. Hell, I wasn't the one who snagged him, but whatever."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:31 am
Blizzard120
As I finally found Sub, I listened to him, eventually shaking my head. "No, I'm fine." I said to him. "I actually needed to tell you about the findings that Tristen got from that Weavile. As far as what was being described and considering where all the attacks are happening, I got reason to believe its the Under where that Snagger is staying at. Someplace close by to run back to when he gets his haul or something." I said to him. "That said, we might not get an exact location, because according to that Weavile, he wasn't let out of his ball that much, which explains his...demeanor a bit. He's really not used to having so much freedom, it seems. Well, that and he's got a bit of disdain for me for some reason. Hell, I wasn't the one who snagged him, but whatever."

"Huh, that was easy. I don't even my Lenore would be that cooperative, not even with me." Sub commented as he turned around and took a bite of his sandwich. "Maybe the Weavile sees you as a fellow Ice type rival or something, who knows." He said with a shrug and another bite of his sandwich. "So the Under, ever been there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:13 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Huh, that was easy. I don't even my Lenore would be that cooperative, not even with me." Sub commented as he turned around and took a bite of his sandwich. "Maybe the Weavile sees you as a fellow Ice type rival or something, who knows." He said with a shrug and another bite of his sandwich. "So the Under, ever been there?"

"Well barring the whole rival bit, what you said is something I wanted to bring up. Even I thought it was way too easy to get that. And for Tristen of all people to get that kind of info from a freshly snagged Weavile that, as far as Tristen told me, probably would have sooner attacked him than cooperate? Something isn't right. I don't like where its headed." I rubbed the back of my head. I then perked up, staring at Sub in confusion. "Can't say that I have. I've been to a good few places, but I don't think the Under was such a thing. I believe Freth has though. She told me quite a bit about it in the past. That being said, I could have swore, by the way she talked, the Under was shut down for good when the Rangers had their way with Orre years ago. I guess not now with all considered. I'm guessing its still open for business." I then said, crossing my arms.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:32 pm
Blizzard120

"Well barring the whole rival bit, what you said is something I wanted to bring up. Even I thought it was way too easy to get that. And for Tristen of all people to get that kind of info from a freshly snagged Weavile that, as far as Tristen told me, probably would have sooner attacked him than cooperate? Something isn't right. I don't like where its headed." I rubbed the back of my head. I then perked up, staring at Sub in confusion. "Can't say that I have. I've been to a good few places, but I don't think the Under was such a thing. I believe Freth has though. She told me quite a bit about it in the past. That being said, I could have swore, by the way she talked, the Under was shut down for good when the Rangers had their way with Orre years ago. I guess not now with all considered. I'm guessing its still open for business." I then said, crossing my arms.

"So you have a hunch that the Weavile is playing dirty after all, I take it." Sub asked as he finished off the last bit of his sandwich. "As for the Under being open for operations despite the Rangers shutting it down years ago, do you really find that surprising? The Rangers tried to bring law to Orre and as you can see that didn't stick. It would seem their presence had little to no lasting effect on the region, for better or worse." The man shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:14 am
SubonicXP

"So you have a hunch that the Weavile is playing dirty after all, I take it." Sub asked as he finished off the last bit of his sandwich. "As for the Under being open for operations despite the Rangers shutting it down years ago, do you really find that surprising? The Rangers tried to bring law to Orre and as you can see that didn't stick. It would seem their presence had little to no lasting effect on the region, for better or worse." The man shrugged.

"I don't have anything that would say otherwise, at the very least." I said to Sub, wondering for a moment what was Tristen and that Weavile up to at the moment. I shook my head of it when the Under started to come up. "...as did most things, really, when you think about it. Whatever. At any rate...while I think all considered isn't anything to be ignored, I do recommend going at it with extreme caution, something at least bit more subtle than sending Reno to the front to do his thing, anyways." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:38 pm
Blizzard120

"I don't have anything that would say otherwise, at the very least." I said to Sub, wondering for a moment what was Tristen and that Weavile up to at the moment. I shook my head of it when the Under started to come up. "...as did most things, really, when you think about it. Whatever. At any rate...while I think all considered isn't anything to be ignored, I do recommend going at it with extreme caution, something at least bit more subtle than sending Reno to the front to do his thing, anyways." I said.

"I'll send Freth. She knows the place, apparently, plus as we both know she can certainly handle her own in such a place. I'll send someone to go along with her however." Sub suddenly commented. "While we're talking about I do have a job for you as well. I want Tristen to stay occupied with the Weavile, get friendly with it. You however I would like to track down the Weavile's original owner."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:09 am
SubonicXP
"I'll send Freth. She knows the place, apparently, plus as we both know she can certainly handle her own in such a place. I'll send someone to go along with her however." Sub suddenly commented. "While we're talking about I do have a job for you as well. I want Tristen to stay occupied with the Weavile, get friendly with it. You however I would like to track down the Weavile's original owner."

"Hmm...I wonder if you and I are thinking on the same thing about that Weavile...but...track down the owner? Then I may as well be heading with Freth to the Under then if that be the case. Then again, maybe I could perhaps catch the guy in the act if he's stupid enough to stick around Pyrite for any haul and tail him as a just in case measure. Granted, that'd involve me unfortunately watching a Snag and letting him get essentially away with it, but I digress." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:25 am
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Hmm...I wonder if you and I are thinking on the same thing about that Weavile...but...track down the owner? Then I may as well be heading with Freth to the Under then if that be the case. Then again, maybe I could perhaps catch the guy in the act if he's stupid enough to stick around Pyrite for any haul and tail him as a just in case measure. Granted, that'd involve me unfortunately watching a Snag and letting him get essentially away with it, but I digress." I said.

"Good point..." Sub said tapping his chin. "Very well, both you and Freth go down to the Under and see what you can't find. Have Freth focus mostly on intel gathering, while you are already aware of what you need to do." The man instructed his hybrid friend. "But yes, you would most likely have to watch him snag something, which in that case you may have already heard that his favorite targets are Pokemon battles, especially tournaments. Makes sense too, strike while your target is distracted."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games