Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:24 pm
SubonicXP
The Weavile listened to Tristen's question, in fact continued to stare at him a good while further as if he thought the question over. The moment of silence would end as the Pokemon gave a rather simple but meaningful answer. "Weavi-vile weavile vile vile wea." (I'm a Pokemon and he was my trainer.)

"Was he really?" the boy asked. "You weren't just another Pokemon that he took from someone else?" a simple enough question.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:28 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
The Weavile listened to Tristen's question, in fact continued to stare at him a good while further as if he thought the question over. The moment of silence would end as the Pokemon gave a rather simple but meaningful answer. "Weavi-vile weavile vile vile wea." (I'm a Pokemon and he was my trainer.)

"Was he really?" the boy asked. "You weren't just another Pokemon that he took from someone else?" a simple enough question.

The Weavile nodded in response to the question, speaking to give further conformation. "Vile weavile wea-vi wea weavile." (Yes but Weavile are loyal to the pack leader.) The Pokemon explained, must be a natural Weavile instinct.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:28 pm
"Useful. Lets get this thing all set up on a new card. Hate for the plan to be derailed because the card was warped a little too much and we can't bend it back into place." Leslie cracked with, slowly moving the terminal she was at to another task. It was time to see what exactly wasn't encrypted data.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:37 pm
SubonicXP
The Weavile nodded in response to the question, speaking to give further conformation. "Vile weavile wea-vi wea weavile." (Yes but Weavile are loyal to the pack leader.) The Pokemon explained, must be a natural Weavile instinct.

Tristen stared in confusion. This Weavile is totally different from his father figure's Weavile. Sure, it was loyal...well, to him, but it was a lot more casual than...this. Same with Tails' for that matter, that he can recall. He was expecting anger. Severe backlash. Something that was more than unafraid to use its claws. This...is weird. Then again, the Weavile's justification is probably like any other Pokemon caught with some thug. "...where does that trainer stay at when he's not trying to steal other Pokemon?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:37 pm
Trish stood back after Tristen's response, watching silently as the hybrid and the Pokemon spoke to one another. Wasn't that the Weavile that had attacked him in the first place?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:54 pm
(Some place underground. Now sun but lots of light.) The Weavile answered with a shrug, wasn't a very detailed response but what do you expect from a Pokemon?

-----

"Almost everything is encrypted, what isn't is useless information like the SNAG operating manual. I wrote it, I gave it the file title, 'How to use a modern device for idiots'. Fitting huh?" GRAY said to Leslie. "You're looking for something else though, aren't you?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:57 pm
SubonicXP
(Some place underground. Now sun but lots of light.) The Weavile answered with a shrug, wasn't a very detailed response but what do you expect from a Pokemon?

-----

"Almost everything is encrypted, what isn't is useless information like the SNAG operating manual. I wrote it, I gave it the file title, 'How to use a modern device for idiots'. Fitting huh?" GRAY said to Leslie. "You're looking for something else though, aren't you?"

"Underground?" Tristen asked. "Do you think you could take me there if I was to get you back there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:05 pm
Leslie would stare at the monitor a moment. "Something like that, GRAY. Care to enable me in my efforts again? Its always nice when you help." She said, quietly making her own efforts to track down what she wanted.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:12 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

-----

"Underground?" Tristen asked. "Do you think you could take me there if I was to get you back there?"

(Maybe, or at least lead you in the right direction. He didn't let me stay out of my ball for long.) The Weavile admitted.

-----

"Got to tell me what you want first, genius." GRAY replied, while he had gotten chummy with Leslie he was still GRAY.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 pm
Flashing an irritated glare at the monitor, Leslie would quietly bash the device once with her fist before answering. "Reno. Tell me where that idiot is right now. Maybe get somebody to come along with me to haul him back. I get the feeling he might not come back willingly."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:24 pm
Tesei Utakata
Flashing an irritated glare at the monitor, Leslie would quietly bash the device once with her fist before answering. "Reno. Tell me where that idiot is right now. Maybe get somebody to come along with me to haul him back. I get the feeling he might not come back willingly."

"Oh is that it? He's in Orre, appears to be wandering the desert for some reason or another." GRAY replied promptly, he knew this whole time?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:24 pm
SubonicXP
(Maybe, or at least lead you in the right direction. He didn't let me stay out of my ball for long.) The Weavile admitted.

He wasn't sure if it was the fact that the snagger didn't care or if that was just the Snagger taking the precaution of having the Weavile taken from him by some other random jerk. Though, considering the circumstances, the latter didn't quite pan out that well, now did it?

The training room doors open and I found my way into the training room, though to my confusion, apparently Tristen had already started without me. "...uh...what did I miss?"

"Blizz, I was trying to get something while you were coming back. Weavile isn't quite sure where the Snagger is, only that it was a underground place with a lot of lights."

"......the Under. Great. I heard all about that place from Freth. Pyrite is tame compared to that place...though...wait. I thought the Under was shut down?"

"I guess they had to keep it a secret somehow." Tristen said. "Weavile said he might be able to lead us to the Snagger, but he's not sure. He said he wasn't let out of the ball that much." I couldn't help but to look at the Weavile for a second, then back at Tristen. This...couldn't have been right at all. He got that within what...? A minute or two of me leaving him? I haven't really known a Weavile THAT compliant before right up front.

"I see..." I said to him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:26 pm
(Can I got back to my ball? I'm still worn out.) The Weavile spoke up as he shot Blizzard a glare.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:32 pm
SubonicXP
(Can I got back to my ball? I'm still worn out.) The Weavile spoke up as he shot Blizzard a glare.

As the Weavile shot a glare, I gazed back, seemingly challenging him at the moment. An idea came to me however as Tristen was about to pull out the Pokeball. "...no. If you want to rest, that's fine, but not in the ball."

"Wha...?"

"Take him to your room, Tristen, with your others. If he's still got any injuries from that battle you and he had, be sure to tend to them while you are at it." I said. "He didn't get out of his ball a lot, right? Well, opportunity to stretch the legs out. He can take a nap on your bed or something."

"...uh..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:34 pm
Blizzard120

As the Weavile shot a glare, I gazed back, seemingly challenging him at the moment. An idea came to me however as Tristen was about to pull out the Pokeball. "...no. If you want to rest, that's fine, but not in the ball."

"Wha...?"

"Take him to your room, Tristen, with your others. If he's still got any injuries from that battle you and he had, be sure to tend to them while you are at it." I said. "He didn't get out of his ball a lot, right? Well, opportunity to stretch the legs out. He can take a nap on your bed or something."

"...uh..."

The Weavile intensified its glare at Blizzard, not liking one bit as the hybrid seemed to be challenging him. Blizzard certainly knew how to get under a Weavile's skin. The Ice type said nothing further, instead it got closer to Tristen to indicate it was ready to go, never taking its gaze off of the Articuno hybrid, at one point almost snarling but quickly resisted the urge to.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games