Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:45 pm
Sub was about to address Blizz when he realized that Tristen was behind him, the man turning around to listen to what the boy had to say. Then he paid attention to Darts's interjection, Aile's reveal, and and Cera and Amaranth's squabble. Oh boy this was all one big mess.

"Okay, so Tristen's Blitzle was snagged but he in turn snagged the snagger's Weavile. It's something at least, in a way your plan worked, Tristen." Sub said to the young hybrid. "However not without repercussions. I agree with Isaac though, we need to stop fighting and sort this all out. Tell me, did anyone get a good look at the person? Also, what is this about a key card?"

"By the way." Sub began to say as he turned back to Aile, finally deciding to answer her inquiry. "I had to return the favor to Miror B. for this tip...let's just say GRAY saved me from getting a perm and dye job."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:54 pm
"Mmhm." Aile raised an eyebrow, Anyways, Beau and I found a key card in the room that was rigged to go off. Isaac found a potential place for it to go, but then events just took off in a bad spiral." She turned to Isaac. "And Beau has it. I'm surprised he's not back yet. Also, I see bad things in your immediate future..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:37 pm
Leslie and Beau would stumble into the group, both slightly out of breath for wildly different reasons. "Got the key card. Told ya I should hold it." Beau wheezed out, bent over at his knees as he held the charred bit of plastic up for the group to see. "And next time, Reno can do this malarkey. Had to fly until I reached a climate where Red Baron didn't try to ignite upon being released."

Quietly pushing the Vivillon hybrid over, Leslie would pipe up from where she was standing. "Okay. We got hacked by whoever stole your jacket. GRAY managed to crash the SNAG before anything too major could happen, and I just finished checking to make sure there wasn't any surprises left behind. All that happened was the guy copied most of our data onto external storage. Couldn't get the trace back on the SNAG too exact. Best I got was he is still in Orre." Poking at the Snag Machine on her arm, Leslie would eventually pull free a small piece of it that seemed to be a small antenna. "As for tracking the Snag Machine, I have been told that this is the backup tracker for if the SNAG breaks. And whoever this Snagger is, he removed it before he ever began testing with it. Otherwise, GRAY would have known that someone was using a Snag Machine in Orre."

Beau would perk up as he realized Sub had asked about what the guy looked like. Apparently, he was a little more spent than he had thought since he had just taken a small nap on the floor. "Guy was wearing a pair of goggles and a bandanna on his head. Was sorta tall, but didn't have anything too identifying on him. Best I got."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:02 am
As Sub tried to sort out the mess at hand, I couldn't help but to rub my eyes a bit. I could pretty much piece together what happened in my mind, which to say the least doesn't leave me amused the least bit. I almost can't put any stock in what Darts said about his involvement...he's probably covering for Tristen somehow. Not sure in what way though. My question is regardless is just how much of a head start did this rogue snagger get on virtually the whole team. If everyone else was any indication, then probably a fair ways of one at all for a couple of members. Isaac or Beau didn't seem to be in the area, nor did Amaranth until later, by what I was getting. Apart from Darts, who supposedly was on the battlefield with Tristen, Aile was probably the closest, followed by Cera. Tristen would have been pre-occupied by that Pokemon snagging of his own, so he wouldn't have been able to contribute at all until after the snag, and for that matter, provided that the team got the jump on the snagger.

As the conversation went on by everyone, Tristen remained silent, looking up at me, expecting a reprimand of some kind. He knew he screwed up, regardless of what he did get out of this. "So, the Weavile is from that Snagger?" I asked him.

"Yea?"

"Do you know for certain that it was actually fully his or was it just another one that he took from someone?" I asked.

"I don't know. I haven't let him out yet." Tristen said.

I thought for a moment. Considering the attacks were all in Pyrite, I'm guessing he's close to home. There's not really much of a place to run, unless you want to get lost in all of that open desert. "We may have to get that Weavile to talk somehow. See if we can't convince it somehow to lead us to that Snagger."

"Wait a minute, Blizz, it's-"

"A Pokemon I know. And I can't exactly interrogate it like any other person, I know." I rubbed my eyes again, feeling rather frustrated at this moment.

"Blizz, I-"

"Tristen, don't. Just...don't." I then said. The boy once again went silent as I only lamented wishing I was there myself. It never seemed to fail, it felt like.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:12 pm
"Fortunately they didn't get any classified or location data, since the Toren fiasco I made sure GRAY encrypted all important information and to verify the user before revealing any crucial information. Unless that data is on the SNAG and decrypted by GRAY it's virtually useless...unless they have a hundred years or so to try and decrypt it." Sub replied to Leslie, not really worried about any data they could have gotten.

"Either way, we got a key card and our only description of the person is he is possibly male, wears goggles and a bandanna and is now running around with probably the only Blitzle in Orre. Not much but it's something." Sub said as he rubbed his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:08 pm
Leslie would look at Beau before glancing back at Sub. A mild look of apprehension was crossing her face. "Not to assist the bug in being rude, but where is Reno? I mean, we settled out the more important stuff, so why not answer Beau's question." Snatching the key card from Beau's outstretched hand, the Mawile hybrid would stuff the piece of plastic into her pocket. Beau tended to explode at random when off duty and bored, and she was hoping that GRAY might be able to restore part of the image off the front. It was along shot, but it was worth it.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:13 pm
"At least we've finally addressed that glaring bit of stupidity. Makes me wonder why you even let Isaac handle some of that stuff," Cera mentally spat. Seemed like she must've had an issue with nearly everyone in some capacity, or at least she was more than willing to blame the issues they had concerning their network on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:02 pm
"Don't look at me, I haven't seen him in a while." Sub told Leslie. "...I guess my chi had some permanent damage on you. And here I figured the effects would have worn off by now." Sub commented as he was taken back by Cera's remark, ever since they channeled together she would occasionally have a nasty episode. "Either way, Blizz, why don't you take Tristen and see if you can't find anything out about that Weavile. Anything of note would be helpful."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:20 pm
Leslie would be quick to start towards the lab, but not before shouting a response over her shoulder. "I'd be worried then. Leadership shouldn't exactly be the wandering desperado types." And with that, she would be off in hopes that GRAY might restore the card and give them an idea of where it was from. It seemed they knew where it went, but knowing what that where might be was going to be an advantage.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:36 pm
SubonicXP
"Don't look at me, I haven't seen him in a while." Sub told Leslie. "...I guess my chi had some permanent damage on you. And here I figured the effects would have worn off by now." Sub commented as he was taken back by Cera's remark, ever since they channeled together she would occasionally have a nasty episode. "Either way, Blizz, why don't you take Tristen and see if you can't find anything out about that Weavile. Anything of note would be helpful."

"Yea, alright." I said. "Tristen, meet me in the training room. I need to go put this down." I said, making my way back for my room.

Tristen gave a hard sigh, doing as he was told, making his way off for the training room. The fact that he screwed up still weighed heavily on his mind and he knew that there was irritation there, namely with his father figure. He still was waiting on some sort of reprimand somehow on the walk all the way to the training room.

When he got there, he took back out the Great Ball which contained the Weavile and gave one more sigh. He then tossed it out the Weavile out onto the training room floor.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:56 pm
"Isaac is right, shockingly, it's an elevator key." GRAY spoke to Leslie in the lab. "That's all I can find out, restoring it is easy though as the magnetic strip is perfectly intact." He explained.

-----

"Weavile!?" Shouted the confused Pokemon as it appeared from the ball. The Dark type seemed jumpy as it kept looking around, dazzed by its capture. As it spotted Tristen it stood still and stared at him, unmoving. Weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:02 pm
Trish arrived back at Snagem HQ long after the others. She'd needed to go back to the Kalos base and grab the remainder of her belongings before coming back her but it was more than time for her to return.

Upon said return however, her immediate actions were to turn over a few things to Sub, dropping them in his office. Primarily her Swanna and her Rotom. After that, she'd hunt down Tristen, finding him in the training room waiting on Blizz. "Hey kid....I'm sorry for what happened out there..." She started, unsure what else to say just yet. She felt partially responsible for his loss due to her being unable to catch the crook with the stolen Snag Machine.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:16 pm
SubonicXP
"Weavile!?" Shouted the confused Pokemon as it appeared from the ball. The Dark type seemed jumpy as it kept looking around, dazzed by its capture. As it spotted Tristen it stood still and stared at him, unmoving. Weird.

"No...it's my fault..." Tristen said. "It shouldn't have gotten that far." He told Trish. He took notice to the Weavile coming to attention, unsure if he was ready to attack or anything of the sort. "Hi." Tristen said. "You're in my home now, far away from the Orre Region. You probably are feeling like what my Blitzle is feeling right now. Alone and confused, more than likely. Why did you have to help him capture other people's Pokemon?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:23 pm
Blizzard120

"No...it's my fault..." Tristen said. "It shouldn't have gotten that far." He told Trish. He took notice to the Weavile coming to attention, unsure if he was ready to attack or anything of the sort. "Hi." Tristen said. "You're in my home now, far away from the Orre Region. You probably are feeling like what my Blitzle is feeling right now. Alone and confused, more than likely. Why did you have to help him capture other people's Pokemon?" he asked.

The Weavile listened to Tristen's question, in fact continued to stare at him a good while further as if he thought the question over. The moment of silence would end as the Pokemon gave a rather simple but meaningful answer. "Weavi-vile weavile vile vile wea." (I'm a Pokemon and he was my trainer.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games