Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:32 pm
(Um, I think you mean 'digimodify,' not 'digivolution.')

Hana then pulled out her cards and swiped a blue card across her digivice. "Digimodify! Digivolution activate!"

DIGIVOLUTION

"Lunamon digivolve to...Lekismon!" Lekismon leaped next to Sangloupmon, hands raised, ready for a fight. "Time to pull the stuffing out of these bad boys! Tear Arrow!" She launched numerous ice arrows, which shot into Warumonzaemon. "I'll take care of this ugly guy here; you hold off his body." However, Lekismon's attack did little more than annoy Warumonzaemon, who then charged at her, his left paw raised. "Bear Claw!" Lekismon slipped under his arm, but one of the claws graized her cheek. "Nice blow there, but I won't go down that easy! Moon Night Kick!" She leaped high into the air, then slammed her foot down onto Warumonzaemon's head. "Now for the finisher: Moon Night Bomb!" Her gloves produced a gigantic bubble of water, which slammed into Warumonzaemon. He was thoroughly soaked by the attack, but apart from that, the attacks had no effect. "Impossible!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:58 pm
sarah was frightened at the fact that there was no damage

"hana we need help im afraid im going to get us killed i messed up last time," sarah said about to cry
when sangloupmon wiped her tears and told her that together they were strong and that made her smile and determined but she still doughted her abilitys  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:22 pm
Hana stepped next to Sarah, and put her arm around her shoulder. "Sangloupmon, please help Lekismon fight those creeps. I'll look after Sarah, okay?" She then turned to Sarah. "Listen, all of the stuff that's happenned is bad, but you can't blame yourself. I was the one who invited you to come in the first place, but it's not my fault either, is it? No; it's Monzaemon and Warumonzaemon's faults for coming here in the first place. I mean, it's because they came here that all this stuff happenned here, right? And when Kori fought Dervishmon that wasn't your fault either; Dervishmon and d'Arcmon came here to cause trouble; they deserved worse than they got. You don't need to blame yourself just because lots of bad things are happening around you. The digimon who come here aren't doing it because of you; they're doing it because they don't know any better. So the best we can do is to get back up again and keep fighting. Luke and Kori do it all the time, and I know that you can do it too Sarah. You're a brave, strong girl, and I know that you have what it takes to be a great tamer." "Hana..." Lekismon glanced back at Hana, who was now comforting Sarah. However, she had little time to look, as Warumonzaemon seized the opportunity. "Heartbreak Attack!" Lekismon immediately spun around and avoided the black heart bubble that flew at her, but it kept going and hit Hana. "Hana, no!" Hana suddenly felt an overwhelming dispair overcome her, and she didn't want to do anything else but cry now. "...No...what's the point...of fighting?....We can't win...our friends just get hurt...and we aren't strong enough..." Monzaemon, in the meantime, shot out numerous pink heart bubbles. "Hearts Attack!" Several of them hit Warumonzaemon, who fell to the ground howling with laughter, while two more flew towards Sarah and Sangloupmon. "No! Tear Arrow!" Two ice arrows shot through the heart bubbles, popping them instantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:47 pm
sarah looked at hana who had just gotten hit and then back at the digimon and now she was pissed if it wasnt her fault for being a babby she wouldnt have gotten hit

"no no your never going to hurt my friends or anyone again i wont let you," sarah screemed as her digivice glew and a green card appeared in her deck she swiped it

"digimodify digivolution activate sangloupemon digivolve to matadormon," said the digivice

sarah for a second stoped to admire the digimon then got back into the fight

at the speed of light almost matadormon got infront of the 2 bears and with his giant nails slapped them  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:33 pm
As Monzaemon and Warumonzaemon were struck by Matadormon's attacks, Hana regained her senses. "Huh? What happened?" Lekismon ran over to where Hana was. "You were under the influence of Warumonzaemon's attack; you became overcome with sorrow and I was worried that you'd lost the will to keep fighting." Hana quickly wipped her eyes, and got to her feet. "Me, lose my will to fight? Ha! As if. I may be a girl, but I'm not a coward! I'll fight along side my friends no matter what!" Suddenly, the blue card she had in her hand changed colors to green, just like Sarah's. "Let's show these losers! Digimodify! Matrix Digivolution activate!"

MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION

"Lekismon digivolve to..." Lekismon was now covered with rays of pale light, and she began to reshape her appearance. Then, the light died down and her digivolution process was complete. "...Crescemon!" She now stood next to Matadormon, a pair of blades in her hands. Hana looked at the two new ultimate-level digimon with her digivice. "First up is Matadormon, the ultimate-level form of Dracmon. He's an undead digimon who wears a fluttering costume to deceive his opponents, striking them with his Thousand Arrow and Matador Finisher Razing-X attacks." She then looked over at Crescemon. "Next up is Crescemon, Lunamon's ultimate-level form. She's a demon-man digimon who is said to have great power when showered under the moonlight. Her blades are called the 'Nuova Luna,' and she uses them for her Lunatic Dance and Ice Archery attacks." Crescemon raised her blades into the air and landed behind Warumonzaemon. "Here's a present for you, Pooh boy! Lunatic Dance!" Suddenly, Crescemon's movements became nothing but a blurr to everyone but her. It almost appeared that thousands of Crescemon had appeared and were all moving gracefully around Warumonzaemon as they sliced through him, almost like they were dancing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:49 pm
matadormon just kept slashing at the digimon and laughed a laugh that scared sarah a little  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:35 pm
After suffering from several of Crescemon's attacks, Warumonzaemon fell to the ground. "Had enough too, huh? Good!" The blades on one of Crescemon's Nuova Lunas spread apart, causing it to resemble a crossbow. "Ice Archery!" An arrow made entirely out of ice shot out if the bow, slicing straight into Warumonzaemon, and freezing him solid. Then, his body shattered into pieces, which were reduced to fragments of data. "Bye-bye; don't bother to keep in touch, as I won't be seeing you again soon." Matadormon's attacks were badly damaging Monzaemon, but he continued attempting to fire off his Heats Attack, but to little effect, as Matadormon's blades continued to slice through them. Hana walked over to Sarah and patted her on the back. "Nice job Sarah. This means that the two of us made it to the ultimate level now! Now we're on the same level as Luke and Kori, so we don't need to worry about having them around to bail us out anymore!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:53 pm
Holy cooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim heart heart heart heart  

xXHeartAnnaXx

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:04 pm
sarah smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:04 pm
(Neo, not to be rude or anything, but I noticed that the last few posts that you've sent have been about half a sentence long, and they only point out one little detail at a time. Why is that? Are you out of ideas for this rp or something? Maybe I could help is such is the case.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Neo, not to be rude or anything, but I noticed that the last few posts that you've sent have been about half a sentence long, and they only point out one little detail at a time. Why is that? Are you out of ideas for this rp or something? Maybe I could help is such is the case.)

(oh sorry my bad i have been really busy lately and had alot of things on my mind but its ok now)
as the mist left and sarah and hanas digimon return to there rookie level
and when the mist cleared up luke appeared clapping

"that was great both of you, and hana you were so cool back there," luke said walking to hana and giveing her a big hug along with a kiss on the cheack

"ha we did do good didnt we," sarah said laughing with dracmon hoping right by her

coronamon walked up to lunamon kinda blushing "hey lunamon i thought you were really good out there, your ultimante is way better than mine," coronamon said smileing trying to hide the dark red blush that stuck out on his orange fur

luke saw this and laughed as hana giggled
"oh hey coronamon do you have a lil crush," luke said laughing
sarah giggled at the comment

coronamon growled jumped and hit luke in the face

"sorry buddy," luke said rubbing his now red cheek

(how is this)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:07 pm
(...Better...could use some work as far as capitalization and grammar though.)

Lunamon grinned at Coronamon's comment. "Why Coronamon, I'm flattered...but you don't need to be that frank." "Lunamooooooooooooooooon!" Hana was starting to panic slightly, not wanting her digimon to be the one to start an argument.

"That's enough. Can we just go now? You've all digivolved to the ultimate level now. Are you satisfied?" Kori then walked in behind Luke with Hinoirimon at his heels. Hinoirimon glanced up at Kori, slightly confused about something. "Excuse me Kori, but weren't we supposed to be helping the others with training? You know, the guy with the Betamon and the Demimeramon?" A vein popped on Kori's tempel, and began throbbing like crazy. "I would have stayed....IF ANYONE HAD BOTHERED TO SHOW UP!" Kori then walked over to a trash can and began kicking the crap out of it. Hinoirimon thought it best to just keep his distance. "Well one thing is for sure: if the Digimon don't destroy this place, Kori's temper will."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:51 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(...Better...could use some work as far as capitalization and grammar though.)

Lunamon grinned at Coronamon's comment. "Why Coronamon, I'm flattered...but you don't need to be that frank." "Lunamooooooooooooooooon!" Hana was starting to panic slightly, not wanting her digimon to be the one to start an argument.

"That's enough. Can we just go now? You've all digivolved to the ultimate level now. Are you satisfied?" Kori then walked in behind Luke with Hinoirimon at his heels. Hinoirimon glanced up at Kori, slightly confused about something. "Excuse me Kori, but weren't we supposed to be helping the others with training? You know, the guy with the Betamon and the Demimeramon?" A vein popped on Kori's tempel, and began throbbing like crazy. "I would have stayed....IF ANYONE HAD BOTHERED TO SHOW UP!" Kori then walked over to a trash can and began kicking the crap out of it. Hinoirimon thought it best to just keep his distance. "Well one thing is for sure: if the Digimon don't destroy this place, Kori's temper will."

(lol buddy as anyone ever called you a perfetioist)

coronamon smiled
sarah wasnt scared of kori's anger "oh kori you came to watch me fight your so great," sarah said laughing and rapping her arms around kori and nuzzeled on his neck
yoh laughed at sarah and hanas reation also to coronamon blushing
then luke walked to hana and gave her a kiss "you rock and for everyones great work lets all celebrate with a party at my house," luke said with his hand around hanas waist and he walked out the mall

coronamon laughed "come on lunamon lets go,"he said grabbing her hand and running out the door

still nuzzeling on kori's cheek by his side she walked out the door with him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:46 am
(Who's Yoh? You only had two characters there, and you named a different character...either that or you meant 'you,' in which case, you would be controlling one of my characters again. You really need to learn not do keep doing that.)

Hana blushed as Luke suddenly gave her a kiss. "Oh! Luke...I'd love to have a party at your place!" Lunamon gave Coronamon a sly grin in response to his gentlemanly manner. "Don't push your luck, pal."

Kori was finally snapped out of his rage...by Sarah strangling him. "HHHHHHH! S-Sarah....air....would be...appre...cia...ted...please..." Hinoirimon smacked his face as Kori walked off with Sarah. On his way out, however, he heard a noise, turned around, and saw nothing. "Hmm..." Thinking little of it, he turned back around and ran on ahead. "Dracmon you should be coming along too; if someone sees you, they're bound to mistake you for some kind of prankster who dressed up for Holloween too early."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:07 pm
(sorry i have been watching a whole lot of shaman king lately ok)
luke smiled "ok lets go," luke said trying to get a cab that would fit all of them

coronamon laughed "ok i wont," he said turning into sunmon so he could fit in the car

"opps im sorry cutie," sarah said smileing and now just holding his hand. sarah just let go put her hand out in the streets derection and a cab appeared "oh im so good," she grabbed kori and pulled him into the taxi  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games