Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:10 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Tanaka (Amon Larethian) x Astrus (KasaiLoki)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Tyr (Ctrl F Greenie)

Cub's Name: Amora (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Laufeyson (Alpaca Chobi)

Cub's Name: Odinson (Amon Larethian)

Cub's Name: Fandral (Sherpuff)

Cub's Name: Mjolnir (Amon Larethian)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:41 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Peppermint Coffee
SoA's Name: Melotte
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Stubborn as they come and can be a bit hot headed. She's not completely unreasonable.
Brief History: Her mother raised her and always told Melotte to come here if she wanted to be with family. Her mother told her that her father would definitely claim her. There's no denying who's child she is.

Peppermint Coffee
Just a reminder that claiming family requires an RP as proof. Anyone in his family can claim her, but I would highly suggest reaching out to Epine for an RP. (You're very much right though... there would be no doubt in my mind who she is related too lol)

Thanks! Grn

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:20 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Alpaca Chobi
SoA's Name: Hilda
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall | Capture
Brief Personality: The type to spill the blood of the innocent for what she believes is right.
Brief History: there is a lot
has attacked a god

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Epine de Rose
SoA's Name: Tyche
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - RP Link
Brief Personality:
A mystic, she's often ethereal and elusive from an external point of view. Though speaking with her, one would realise she's warm, compassionate and patient. There is little that phases her and even in the face of violence she is philosophical. Everything has its place and a purpose, even the worst elements of life.
Brief History:
A mystic, she's one of the Al-Siq's most elusive ranks and exists within a hidden society known only to certain members of the pride. She's been wandering the realm as she observes the chaos within the heavens and contemplating what these signs point to and the upheaval that might await. Her duties however, extend to observing the Al-Siq's activity beyond their homeland and the overall collateral damage it has upon other regions.

During her journey she encountered Lakshmi and sensing talent in her, elected to train her. Alas, the only way Lakshmi could continue her training (due to Stormborn culture) was for Tyche to join them. While her presence in the Stormborn will only remain temporary, courtesy of the arrangement made between herself and Lakshmi's father, she seeks to ensure that Lakshmi's training is complete before she continues her observation of the Al-Siq's citizens.

Ctrl F Greenie
As discussed before, this is the chica who is coming in as a thrall for now to educate Lakshmi! This is for your records so if you need me to do anything else let me know.

Epine de Rose

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:34 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Vashtya
SoA's Name: Skare (I have waited to submit him to be certed so as to save work, so I don't have a cert for him)
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall capture RP
Brief Personality: Somewhat aloof, but warmhearted beneath that, and unable to say no to someone who needs help. After the trauma prior his capture, and resulting slavery, bitterness and shame are going to be longterm companions, along with some understandable anger.
Brief History: Skare has no family that he can recall, and growing up on the fringes of prides in his youth, became a trader who spent his time wandering between prides that are willing to deal with outsiders, trading everything from beautiful carvings to luxurious furs, or even stories.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:09 am
Updated to here! <3  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:20 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: AstoriaFallen
SoA's Name: Bhumi
Original Member? no
Desired Rank: freeborn duel done here
Brief Personality: she's a huge sweetie that loves her family more than anything
Brief History: She followed ragnvard to the SB when he took her cubs with him after her pride disbanded (this was almost 2 years ago
3.. .it was 3 years ago OCCLY now) I just took forever to do the duel/get it posted RIP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:18 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Pandorus Sphinx
SoA's Name: Yorshka uncert
Original Member? No - Capture here
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: I would summarize her as "a flower" and as compassionate as her mother, Zimran. Pure by nature.
Brief History: Yorshka is a daughter of the Goddess of Purity and was born and raised in the Pridelands. She is very kindhearted and welcoming, but her naivety backfired on her and she was caught by a band of Vikings, believing she had made a friend in a reaver named Aldan.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:16 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Safaia
SoA's Name: Solana
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Quiet, reserved, a good thrall.
Brief History: Backlogged thrall for my healer Aino; she had been captured some time ago, separate from Tamu'kimya (Vashtya) but they ended up with the same master; Aino. She needed assistants to help her with her healing duties, as she is always swamped with broken thralls and injured reavers. She would have requested good thralls as payment for her work, and as such, wanted non-lions. They would have a greater chance of not being stolen from her, nor taken advantage of, nor would any assume they were masterless; she would mark them with some of her herbs to let it be known that they were her's, and to not touch them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:22 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Vashtya
SoA's Name: Tamu'kimya
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Sweet-tempered and mute, while she isn't particularly fond of being a slave, she does get a sense of satisfaction from helping Aino in healing others, and since she isn't particularly mistreated, she has long since accepted her lot, and doesn't particularly resent it.
Brief History: Backlogged thrall for Saffy's healer, Aino.  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:07 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Ecavi
SoA's Name: Adhama
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Prior to capture she was friendly, outgoing and trusting. We'll see where she ends up now.
Brief History: Formerly part of a small NPC pack, she was spotted alone by a viking band and captured (RP).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:45 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Gjenferd x Astrid
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Frida (LadyPipen)

Cub's Name: Frigg (NovaCracker)

Cub's Name: Jojen (Pandoros Sphinx)

Cub's Name: Svala (Kivras)

Cub's Name: Naomh (Alpaca Chobi)

Cub's Name: Rǫkkvi ([Eskimo])

Cub's Name: Behr (ChexaRain)  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:34 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: MangoMeow
SoA's Name: Desdemona
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Fiery and very, very angry at the world. She'll be spiteful and sarcastic at basically everyone.
Brief History: Obtained in the KATastrophe event. She's also in mourning because her mate was killed prior to her being captured by my Reaver, Hjalmar.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: MangoMeow
SoA's Name: Kituka-jio
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Tbh… she’s still kind of a blank slate. Probably a bit more on the timid side, as she’ll be freaked out over her situation right now.
Brief History: Obtained in the KATastrophe event.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:11 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Zingling
SoA's Name: Astrid
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver > Captain
Brief Personality: Check the history
Brief History: Adoptive son of Midas and son of Hesper, Astrid has lived with Midas since he was a child and was safeguarded by the protective inner circle of the family. Astrid wants to prove his worth and has a strong political side that he attempts to hide. One could call him liberal in his views and he despises the fact that females do not hold equal ground.

[Technically was here when he was a cub, but I had a hiatus so I wanted to make sure everything was correctly in place.]

Challenge RP  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:00 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Pandorus Sphinx
SoA's Name: Mako
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Mako is a fiery female with a bit of a temper when she is crossed.
Brief History: Her home pride disbanded and she has come to be with her family that live here, dueled her way in to prove herself to her kin and his kinsmen.
Duel: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25283673#384099597  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff