Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:11 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was holding onto her seat handles to a point where you could almost see where she had gripped. She finally let go of them as soon as they slowed down, letting out a sigh of relief, "Not...the most relaxing flight I ever had."
Shinochi's ears went down, as Kalen did have a good point. But then, her ears perked up as a ship had landed. She sensed a familiar presence on the ship, "Ahh...there she is." she let out a sigh of relief, then looked back at Kalen. "Hey, why don't we go grab something to eat." she grabbed Kalen by the arm and pulled him along, heading towards the cafeteria.

[OOC:]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

"Ow ok i know your strong but lay off...'that' arm." He said motioning that she was grabbing the arm with the dark tattoos.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona shrugged and got up out of her seat. "So, there are a few bugs. I'm still testing it. Let's call that an experimental run."
She popped the latck on the cabin door and walked down the small, three step staircase. Kurona took a look around the Hangar. Nothing had changed but she noticed there was a little blood on the wall by the door. She pointed to it. "Did someone get in a fight down here?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky"
Knux_nyan
DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:07 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi had also gotten out of her seat and exited out of the ship. Then she looked at where Kurona pointed, "Hm, I wouldn't be surprised, sometimes students like to have small sparring sessions with each other. But, sometimes they go too far." she remembered the sparring session she had with 3 other people in her classroom. She shouldn't be the one to talk.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:30 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

That explains it a bit... I guess I should go find my brother and apologize." Kurona went to the door and opened it, reeling back as Jaecen stood there in surprise as the door opened in front of him.
"Kuro, you're back..."
She stood where she was, not sure what to say. Finally, the words came to her. She stared at the ground and spoke. "Jace, I-I'm sorry about earlier."
He smiled and placed his hands on her shoulders. "It's alright, I'm just a little tense is all."
Kurona finally saw what he was wearing. What's with the red and black trench coat?"
Jaecen looked away, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm not sure what all I can tell you. Kurona, I'm going somewhere and I don't think I'll make it back alive. I'm the only one who can reach it." He pulled off his glove, revealing the cluster of stars and galaxies on his hand.
She shook her head, laughing nervously. "That-that's not funny. You know you can't just leave! You've got me and Nami to look after."
He yelled at her. "Kuro!" Jaecen took a deep breath. "You are old enough to take care of yourself and, as for Nami.... She's going to need someone to watch her."
Jaecen placed a hand on her shoulder and walked by Kurona, stopping as he approached Tsuyoi.
She turned as he reached Tsuyoi. That's it?" She threw her hands up. "You're just going to leave?"
"Kurona," He turned. "There are times when we have to make a choice. Unfortunately, mine is the universe or me, you, and Nami."
Her eyes went blurry as tears came up. She wiped them away. "You're not just hurting others, Jace. Your hurting others. What's Nami gonna think? I'm doing everything I can to keep from walloping you good right now."
"That's because you're strong. You always have been. Where I've had to rely on anger, you've relied on nothing but yourself." He faced away, looking at his Gummi ship. He addressed Tsuyoi calmy. "Tsuyoi... I'm not sure what to do. When it comes to things like this, not the fighting. It's something else. When it comes to... talking deeply, I become stupid. What I want to tell you should have been said a while ago but I wasn't sure how you felt about... Well, me..." Light turned to Tsuyoi with a look of guilt and curiosity.
Kurona wiped her eyes and sniffled. "Really? Y-you're gonna confess at a time like this?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky"
Knux_nyan
DJ GhostHouse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:27 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stared at Light, unblinking. She looked at the ground, closing her eyes, "I knew it...". She smiled, and looked back up at Light, "You really are an idiot aren't you..? But, that's how you are huh?" she approached Light and took off her hat, pushing her forehead into his chest. She let out a sigh, "...that's how you are." she stayed silent for a bit before she finally spoke. "We both...feel the same way towards each other...am I right?" she stayed silent after saying that.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:31 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

She took him off guard when she stepped close to him, placing her head on his chest. Then, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "How Nami sensed it before I did, I'll never know.'
Kurona scoffed through wiping her eyes. "Anyone could-could tell... You don't hide your emotions well, moron."
Light looked back to Kurona. "Is that right?" He smiled and backed up, leaving his hands on Tsuyoi's shoulders. "I should have told you when I knew it. I like you a lot. No. It goes beyond liking someone..."
Kurona smacked herself in the forehead and took a step towards them. "You're still going to leave?"
Light ignored her as he looked into Tsuyoi's eyes. "Miss Tsuyoi, it'd be great if you could talk him out of it. I can't stand to lose the last piece of family I have left." Kurona begged.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
DJ GhostHouse
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:12 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at Kurona, then at Light, locking eyes with him. She hesitated to say anything, until finally, she spoke, "I've known you long enough to know..that you like dealing with things on your own..but, that always leads to your life being in danger..." Her eyebrows furrowed, "Honestly, it always pissed me off when you do something stupid...but.." her expression suddenly went calm, "I also worry...and, it's not just me...your daughter as well worries just as much." She took off her gloves, putting them in her pockets, and put both of her hands on Light's cheeks, her hands were a bit cold. "You told me..you wanted to be a good father to Nami right?" for awhile, she rubbed his cheeks, and then suddenly pinched them, pulling on them a little, her eyebrows furrow again, "A good father doesn't leave her daughter fatherless!"

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:23 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

It felt like a punch to the gut. Those were words of guilt that he held deep. "We'll all be dead if I just leave Enoch to his own devices. He may have mangled me up last time but that was because I wasn't prepared for it."
She shook her head. Kurona couldn't accept it. "No! You're so stupid you don't even realize anything you have."
"Are you saying I should wait for him to com here and destroy everything?" Light rebutted.
Kurona couldn't say any more. She just stood where she was, unmoving from where she stood. It was silent between them. Kurona was mad now, tendrils of fire nipped at the tips of her hair all around her head. If they weren't in an argument, Light would have been amused by it.
Light broke the silence. He let his head drop and sighed deeply. "Reanalyzing things, you're both right.... I'm so stupid sometimes... Trouble follows me like the plague."
Kurona dropped to her knees in relief. "T-thank the heavens." She wiped her face from any tears.
"..." Light looked deeply at Tsuyoi. "I'm sorry about this.... Me causing you to worry... I'm really not sure what to say...?" His voice cracked.
Kurona smiled and laughed weakly. You are horrible with the opposite gender."
Blushing, Light closed his eyes and yelled at her. "Kurona! You're not helping!"
"Fine, fine." She turned away, waving a hand in the air. "I'm sure you've got a lot to talk about. I'm sure mom would've told you to kiss her by now."
Even more embarrassed by his sister, Light glared at her, red faced. "So help me God, I will throw you out a window! Go... do something! Make yourself useful and clean my classroom or go do the laundry, or something."
Kurona sighed, placing one hand on her cheek with an innocent look. "Alright, Mr. Mom. Don't get your panties in a wad. I'm leavin'."
He waved her away and she walked out of the hangar. Light sighed, his face still red from embarrassment. "S-sorry. About my sister, I mean..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
DJ GhostHouse
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:10 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi's cheeks turned red when Kurona had said the word 'kiss', looking down at the ground. She stared at the ground as her face grew more red, as she thought about doing something she'd been wanting to do for awhile. She was hesitant, but she needed to, otherwise it would be on her mind at night and keep her from sleeping. She looked up at Light and put her hat on his head, but tilted it so it would cover his eyes. She gulped, and grabbed his collar, pulling him towards her and pressing her lips against his.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Wha-" He was taken by surprise as she kissed him.
Shocked at first, he regained his composure and kissed her back, his hand touching her cheek. It felt like an eternity but he didn't mind as long as she was right there in front of him. Smiling as he took a small step back. "That was," He chuckled, tipping the hat back a little way away from his eyes. "Exhilarating."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
DJ GhostHouse
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Her face was still red, she looked at his chest, too embarrassed to look him in the eyes. "I was..too embarrassed to do it...with you looking." She let go of his collar, and reached for her hat, "Well..I'll be taking my hat back now.."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:55 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Before she could grab it, he took it off and plopped the hat on her head, smiling the whole time. "I'm just as embarrassed as you." He said, bringing her head up with his hand on her chin. "I just have a little easier time suppressing it."
He leaned in a bit, staring into her eyes. Light grinned.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
DJ GhostHouse
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Light's eyes, her face still blushed a little. She looked into Light's eyes as well, though her face grew more red. However, despite that, she leaned in towards Light as well.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:56 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He stayed where he was, looking into her eyes. His face started turning red again. Embarrassment came over him. "Eeehh..." Light could feel something inside of him wanting to pass out from embarrassment, as his knees started to shake.

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items