Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:45 am
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
-Age 18 -Key Blade wieldier
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]
"If that is what you want to believe then okay.." she shrugs her shoulder and looks around in the garden with the two boys. she knows that most guys like the one they talk about are bullies. "we should probably go find Ea and then grab something to eat.."

her stomach growls and yawns. " then I talk to Professor Light,,'

kilatails

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:50 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

"Yeah, I'll go with ya there, then. I have to do some more training before I lose me mind." Erin replied. "You don't happen to know where he is, d'ya?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kilatails
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Wren thought it over and agreed to go along with them, "Alright. We'll check on the Professor and look around a bit more for Ea then."

Kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:48 pm
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]
Talia lefts to the infirmary as she smiles but still forgets her boxes. her dark blue hair waves in the air. {exit}

kilatails

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin followed on behind her.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kilatails
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

"He-hey! Wait for me!" he exclaimed and ran after them.

Kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

((EXIT))  

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:49 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Trying to relax]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Laying against a tree]
                                          ______[Listening to:Up the Spirit Caverns Walls (feat. Tom Boyd)" by Gareth Coker]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako finally made her way to the floating gardens admiring it's beauty as it was helping her feel less stressed as she kept her mind preoccupied with the environment around her."I need this.."She muttered to herself as she looked at a tree that offered some shade for her and decided to lay against it as she took her shoes off as she felt confined with them on in such a wonderfully nice place, She wiggled her toes as she started to feel being tickled by the slender blades of grass, It reminded her of the days she trained with Mitsurugi remembering times when he told her to take of her shoes during practice."That was fun.."She said still not getting over the fact of what happened to Nami.Does she really not remember me?She thought to herself for a brief moment before shaking her head to chase away the thoughts that lingered in head and sighed feeling taxed with what happened to her. She took out her MP3 player and played and Ost from a wonderful video game that brought out a wonderful melody."The Blind Forest has one of the beautiful soundtracks.."She said with a soft smile as turned up the music a little more not taking the chance of putting the headphones on no matter how peaceful it seemed at the moment, After doing this she laid her head against the tree and closed hey eyes as she listened to the music.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:06 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas was flying over head with talia when he noticed where he was he grabbed onto her and pulled her in close and causing them to fall at high speeds to the ground hitting hard with a loud impact smashing the ground and things around it with him holding her tightly as his back was the impact. he gets up and dusts him self off and looks around. well we made it back at least he says looking down at her.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:49 pm
TALIA Azkaban

The black steam cleared out and Talia looks at Atlas. "Yeah, the real training starts with the headmaster." she said as she calms down and then her stomach grumbles.

"fighting so seriously drains my energy."

kilatails

Kurai_18

fox137
]

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas helped her out of the hole and dusted him self off. you want to take on the head master? what for he wont have you learn anything new he smirked looking at her as she looks tired and a bit beat up

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:11 pm
TALIA Azkaban

Talia looks at Atlas then fall to the ground a she feels weak from using so much energy. she coughs off blood and the power of the heartless has timed out. she tries to get up but her body is critical condition.

"No. I must take care of that other professor who dissed me. then I will go on a life long training."

kilatails

Kurai_18

fox137
]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:09 pm
kimi23loveheart
... My character's in critical care...

Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:29 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas picked her up ignoring her and dragging her off into the building perhaps another time you can do that he says holding her tightly.
[exit with taila ]

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image

Eric walked outside and walked to a area that was shaded by trees. He leaned against the tree behind him and opened up the basket and started to serve himself a single portion of each piece of food he got.

He looked at the basket and he sighed moving his hand over the basket, icy blue flowers appeared which had the blizzard element within them to keep the food inside nice and cold.

He pulled out chopsticks and a bottle of tea pouring some to drink.

He ate quietly, there were many questions on his mind. What did X mean when she said that he looked like Kalena's brother?  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:23 am
fiendish az
User Image

Eric looked at the rest of the food. There were still a lot left, not even touching the deserts. He made sure the food was still cold. He looked at the setting sun and sighed watching the stars come out of the night sky. He felt the cool breeze on his skin and sighed.

He touched the ground "glow flowers glow." he whispered. New flowers appeared that gave off soft light. He picked one up and held it to his chest before letting the wind carry the flower off. He rubbed his wrists, he could still feel the chains even though they were long gone.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games