Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:50 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Shiro beamed. She loved helping being able to help her friends. "That is...if I had any friends" She thought about the people she had met in the cafeteria, but they had run off and she wasn't sure if they were friends now or not. She hadn't seen them since.
Shiro noticed that her teacher looked a little worn out. She probably ran off to deal with an emergency. Shiro wanted to learn more but she didn't want to over-exhaust Tsuyoi. So, she shook her head. "No, I think I'm good for today. You look a little tired, so you should go get some rest."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:22 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageShe chuckled, and scratched her head as she was kind of embarrassed that Shiro noticed that she was exhausted. "Guess I do suck at hiding some things...thanks, but don't worry, I'm not that exhausted. I just need to recuperate from a certain...event recently." She turned away from Shiro and headed over to her desk, taking a seat and resting her chin on her palm, "You can keep using the room to train more, I don't really care about students using the room, as long as they don't destroy it." She closed her eyes, but made sure to not fall asleep.

[OOC: ]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:16 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi entered the room the usual way she does, through the window. She looked into the class and had seen Shiro and Tsuyoi. She didn't mind Shiro, and looked at Tsuyoi who seemed to be asleep. She smirked and quietly sneaked towards her, her ears down as if she were a tiger getting ready to pounce on its prey. As she was about to glomp onto Tsuyoi-

She quickly acted as if she were stretching, pushing Shinochi back from glomping her. She opened her eyes and looked at Shinochi, giving a kind of glare look at her, "Yes? How can I help you?"
A sweat drop appeared on Shinochi's face, as her surprise attack had failed. She chuckled, "W-Well, I just wanted to tll you something."
"...by glomping me?"
She shook her head, "No!" she straightened herself, standing with her hands folded, "You know that guy you keep talking about whenever I drive you around?"
Tsuyoi blushed a little, and rested her chin on her palm again, "Y-Yeah, Light? What about him?"
Shinochi decided to make things up, "It's such a terrible sight, he was all mangled up, and had numerous blades stabbed into him," she looked away, and her ears went down, "Looks like he won't last long..."
Instantly, Tsuyoi got up from her seat and ran towards the Infirmary.
Shinochi watched as she left, chuckling, "I expected her to react like that..." she then looked at Shiro, "Hmm...a rookie?"

GuardianAngel_Luna

Kurai 18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

"Been awhile since i actually sparred." Shido said as he entered the room with Sophia.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:34 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia nodded
"yeah, I haven't sparred against anyone yet this year."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image

"Then why don't we spar. I could use a partner in this." Shido said turning to her.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 pm
knux_nyan

Sophia smiled
"sure. what weapon are you using?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

"Oh that's easy." Shido said raising his clawed fists up ready to fight.

kalenakeeper
[/quote

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:41 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi noticed Sophia and Shido walk in, and it seemed that they were gonna spar. "Hmm, well, wouldn't hurt to watch...beats seeing Tsuyoi again just to get a beating." she walked to a wall and leaned her back against it, deciding to watch them spar.

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:14 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sophia broke a sweat seeing that Shido was going to use his claws. She took a deep breath.
"Alright, lets begin."

She couldn't lie that her knuckles were still sore, but she knew she needed to train.

She made the first move, she was light on her feet as she moved directly to Shido's chest, she started to punch his chest.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:20 am
User Image

Shido said this and grabbed her wrist before the blow could land. "No. Don't use your fist's...there still injured. Here." He went over to a rack and grabbed a training sword and passed it to her. "Use this."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sophia took hold of the keyblade. It felt...off...to her, like it was to be reverse wielded. She turned it in her hand to reverse and it felt better.

"i didn't know there were reverse weapons."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image

"Of course. Get used to it. Its the only training sword they have at the moment...now come at me." He said raising his fist's again.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:01 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sophia took a deep breath and swong the wooden keyblade at him in a reverse style of what she'd do, her backswing was strong.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image

Shido easily dodged the stroke by ducking and spinning around Sophia ending up behind her. "I said come at me." He said with a joking grin.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games