Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:58 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan

((too many characters, wont do pics))

Jaster sighed.
"Damn. So Jax is gone...the last time he was out, he wasn't too serious, but is strong.....the superior lured me into a fight....damn....." his voice had emotions but they seemed empty.

"I was told you were dead, Jaster" Dk said appearing in a flash portal with Tenebrea.
She could feel the light crystals around the academy and sighed
"either dim the lights or move them away or my boyfriend and I are leaving."

"and you used to love the light when you were younger, Dk. What changed?" Misty asked walking in thru the portal expecting Niko to come thru however the portal closed.

"I didn't like the light, I liked the balance of light and dark."

Sophia remained silent as she placed a hand on Jaster's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image

"Twilight crystals have already been created for you arrival. We'll keep the light crystals away from here." Diz said as Eclipse nodded to him. "So we all know the deal then. This issue can no longer be ignored." Eclipse said glancing at Jaster.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:20 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan

((too many characters, wont do pics))

"from what Niko told me, the horsemen are still forming their regiments. The Organization are regaining their forces as well..." Dk said rubbing her head.
"and only Kelina....erm...Xenon....is after me, not the organization themselves."

"I believe that they shouldn't be after you unless you get in their way, Dk. I can always ask X....."

"yeah....X should know....she's been in the organazation's mental network for a while now." Jaster said
"maybe I should get her." he slowely got up but wasn't steady.

Sophia sighed and pushed Jaster down
"i'll get her, you are not steady, Jaster." Sophia said and left the room.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:22 pm

kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea squeezes Dk's hand alittle to reassure her. He knew it would be best if he stayed silent..  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

"X may not be one of there targets anymore. Xenon may recruit some of the organization to help with her plans but that will not be for awhile. We are safe for now." Eclipse said thinking about it.

kalenakeeper

yokai yakuza

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan

Dk calmed down feeling Tenebrea's hand still.
"if we are safe, then can Tenebrea and I leave?" she decided that if she had to be stuck here at the academy, the music room and her dorm room, for all she knew, were the best rooms for her and Tenebrea, if they were stuck here at the academy.

Jaster sighed but stayed silent.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:49 pm
Kira enters the room the evil presence still lingers but is mostly gone kira is a little afraid at the moment because eclipse is here but he will manage it "hey everyone can someone tell me what is going on last thing i remember i am fighting someone then next moment i woke up in the grand hall." kira is in a state of confusion. kiras hand is near the hilt of his dragon sword encase something happens "i seriously cant remember and then to make things worse shido mention the dread dragon"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image

"It would be beneficial if you stayed on academy grounds for now until i hear word from Niko. So yes you may leave for now." Eclipse said bowing his head to Dk and Tenebrea.

kalenakeeper

yokai yakuza

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:00 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea shifts uncomfortably. He never liked the acadamy. Something about it gave him a bad feeling unless he was in the Music Room. Probably because neuro designed it himself. Still he'd stick with Dk no matter what. Thre is no telling when those mechs would return.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:13 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

Dk gave a low growl. She wasn't looking forward to staying here. As she said in the past, this place, the academy, most of it, it was like a prison to her.
"fine...." she looked towards Tenebrea.
"I guess we can return to the music room or something?"

"there is also a place on academy grounds that no light gets to...if you want to go there for privacy....like a dark library or something." Jaster offered.

Dk heard Kira's voice and looked towards him. Her blindfold hiding the wounds healing, she could not see still.
"hey Kira!" she said in a gentle, happy voice. She was still guilty about what happened at Skyfield

Jaster's voice was cold
"All of us here, except Eclipse and DIZ, were at Memories Skyscraper in the nobody area. You were going to fight my mother....and I will not stop you. You lost control when a machine killed all but the oldest elder dragon."

"wait....what? More dragons died today?" Dk asked, she sounded sad. Her grasp tightened around Tenebrea's hand.

"why must innocents die when I am around? Is this why I was sealed away long ago?"

"Dk. Innocents die every day. You can only do what you can do. You can not save everyone. Mabye that is why the Kalena we know was created from the light that came from you, so you can leave this world, the light altogether, to have your happy ending. She is the light guardian of these worlds and you need to leave that duty in her hands. I am sure Tenebrea would agree."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:28 pm
kira looked at them all " i am glad to see ya all survived that attack and thank you jester after this is all over with jester i have a request to make it is rather personal that i feel that i must do in order to move on from the past. anyways yes dragons died but they died because they wanted to help fight back the dragons of skyfield have not forgotten what you did for them and they have made a statue of you in the center of town to always remembered what happened and who protected them at the darkest hour. the dragons that died wanted only to repay you for all you did and they went out doing what they could do to help. the eldest dragon was the clothing store guy he is alright he is helping skyfield at the moment. you protected my home and i along with many others will never forget it. skyfield was saved because of you and all that helped in its darkest hour. skyfield even has a mansion for you should you ever want to settle down in skyfield. i am sorry to see your in pain but i managed to blast that devil girl a rosary blast she wont soon forget."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:38 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

"I don't deserve a statue. Im not like that....im just a simple girl." she smiled and she hugged Tenebrea's arm and smiled.
"I wanted what the light within Kalena said I couldn't have. To find happiness, maybe find my soulmate, get married, maybe have a child, and live a life worth living. I already have found my soulmate, had a child with him, and lived a life that is hard but anything worth it would be hard fought for."

Jaster nodded
"Kira.....when you were the dread dragon.....the orgnazation superior came out and lured me into battle. I am nothing but a heart now. However I know that Jax....my nobody, he sees mom in pain from the rosary attack."

"ooh yeh! Jaster....I have your keyblade..." she said placing the broken keyblade on Eclipse's desk.
"its still in fire."

"perfect! I can repair it as long as its aflame still!"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:53 pm
"im glad i mastered that it causes severe damage to a person body and then depending on what element it uses the effects of it will constantly hurt the target for few days unless treated. sorry to hear that jester." kira holds his head "man my head hurts from the dread dragon what the hell did he do." Kira is not in pain from the dread dragon rather his true power is trying to release itself. kira pulls out a drained crystal and bites it swallowing the chunk hole. kira energy recovers but he is still in pain. he puts the crystal away ."dang that usually works well the people of skyfield and myself see you differently dk we see you as a hero just like the legendary warrior in the tales of skyfield . he saved skyfield like you did and i am sure that their will be a new legend in skyfield and a new tale that has you in it. " kiras body is weak from the rosary and from pain. kira is hiding it well enough that it would be hard to notice."right now all i can think about is what is in motion. " he sighs "if i only knew where i am needed at then i would be their "

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image

"At least it still exist's...it sense's it wielder nearby." Eclipse said looking at Jaster's broken keyblade. "Curious." Diz said from his desk confusing Eclipse a bit.

kalenakeeper

yokai yakuza

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:05 pm
yokai yakuza
knux_nyan
ninjadragon66

Dk could not see herself in the way that the residents of Skyfield saw her. Heck, she still had trouble seeing how Tenebrea saw her, but he understood her more.

"hey Kira.....there is something about you, hidden. I can sense it but I don't know what. Mabye you could stay here at the academy....if skyfield doesn't need you at the moment,."

Jaster looked at his broken keyblade. He held his hand out. His keyblade set in flames which started to scorch Eclipse's desk without setting it on fire.

His keyblade appeared in his hand. He seemed pained holding his keyblade. The keyblade still looked broken but the longer he held it, the flames would forge his keyblade back together.
"this feels right....yet wrong"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games