Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
"Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ...! ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ."

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Leah laughed, amused, "Of course I'm excited, everything is so new! Human civilization is so interesting. I can't believe they have sweets of all kinds." The girl couldn't help but burst out into giggles again as the main kissed her knuckles, not used to this gesture, as she was only ever with all girls. "My, you're a rather playful gentleman." Her eyes scanned over Xander, curious of who this rather tall man was.

Hearing the playful harp, Leah's chest warmed with joy, the music so twinkling and sweet to her ears. "I always love to dance!" The girl chimed, giving a playful yet graceful twirl to the airy music. Though Melpomene wasn't much of a talker, Leah adored the spirit's warm gestures and her kindness. She seemed to be a wonderful person so far.

❀Mᴏᴏᴅ: Curious
❀Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Sucre's Refinements
❀Mᴏɴᴇʏ: $1000.00
❀Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ: XXX
❀OOC:
☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆
User Image
"Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ."

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander laughs lightly intrigued by Leah's enthusiasm and curiosity "I can see you speak the truth what is your name miss?" He asked graciously as Xander gently took Leah's hands into his own leading Leah into a slow but graceful waltz "I just arrived here myself but I live in the lumiere distract I thoroughly enjoy spending time with other classes I try to help people any way I can" he said while he slowly spines Leah out then back into his arms kindly

User Image

User Image
asbloodrunscold

slimekiddo

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel was glad at she was enjoying things, she would experience a lot of wonderful things. Mel herself had to after being stuck in another world in ages and she loved it. She hoped Leah would stop by a lot, and maybe they could meet outside the shop sometime as well.

For now however, it appeared her customers were going to dance to the music. She smiled at this, though she would not see it, she was going to be happy to know that they were willing to dance to the music. As Leah accepted Mel continued to play so they had their music to dance too she wanted them to enjoy themselves, that is what it meant to be in the shop people here to get sweets and have fun. It was all she wanted.

Lelwani put her wings together let out a large tweet to feign a swoon at this adorable scene. She began to dance with the air to mimic them, out of kindness of course. This is what she loved to see, this kindness.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, Leah Agapios, New Customer]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$748.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

slimekiddo

[quote-"Smexi-hexi123"]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
"Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ...! ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ."

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Leah giggled, obviously enjoy herself. Her movements were elegant and graceful, she had a wonderful posture and her airy movements fit perfect too the wonderful tune. "Oh! My name is Leah Apagios. Pleasure to meet you Xander. I'm in the Pasadena district!" She look up at Xander with warm eyes, smiling politely. Her smooth green hair swished with her movement.

Leah's first day on the town was turning out to be wonderful, despite her homesickness, she was already meeting such warm people. She was so excited to be here, in this moment.

❀OOC:
User Image

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

slimegem

Slimy Member

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:48 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander smiles kindly as he watched Leah's movements "It's a pleasure to meet a lovely specimen like you miss apagios" he said while he ended the dance by kissing Leah's hand once more as he looked up at the blue bird smiling at it's tweets "I should be going now if you both ever wish for company I'll be at my home or around town" he said as he reached his hand into his pocket pulling out two elegantly made silver necklaces placing them onto the counter one was embedded with emerald the other with aquamarine "My hobby and miss melpomene please accept one as a gift for being a sweetheart shopkeep many merchants I meet can be cruel until I talk to them" he said while picking up his bag walking towards the door

User Image

User Image
asbloodrunscold

slimekiddo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:15 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Ahaha, same to you." Leah smiled back, what a funny man. She enjoyed his politeness and they he spoke certainly amused her. "Alright, I hope we can meet again sometime! I enjoyed dancing with you." The girl gave a little wave, as she saw the man pulled out the necklaces her eyes twinkled. They were so pretty! There wasn't much jewelry in the forests she grew up in let alone fine silver and gems such as that.

She shook her head, breaking her attention from the necklaces. "Yeah, Mel is awesome! I'm so happy she was one of the first people I met here." Leah smiled, warm words of affection pouring from her mouth. She was very greatly that Melpomene had treated her and welcomed her so nicely. Leah really wanted to consider Mel a friend at some point.

❀OOC:
User Image

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

slimegem

Slimy Member

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:21 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel listened to the two talk with a smile on her face, it was quite adorable though it did seem that Xander had to leave. She didn't quite stop the music but take one hand off the harp as she waved to him. He lived in the same district she did it seemed and Leah lived in Pasadena. She liked Pasadena. Mel could not see what Xander placed on the counter. She only gave a light bow at his thanks instead, waving to him as he walked off.

Mel wished she could see the two, and possibly see their smiles, but for now she would have to settle on hearing their happiness. She placed Nightengale on the counter though it kept played as she wrote to Leah Did you have fun? this might have been the most lively the shop had been since she got the job, and even better this was a greeting to the two who had just moved her, she was glad it could occur at her shop.

As she heard Leah's words she could not help but smile even wider and she wrote back I am glad that I was able to welcome you here. You two will be amazing additions to our wonderful town, please feel free to stop by any time. I also live in the Lumiere district so any time you wish to visit me feel free. she wrote. She hoped she would consider Leah as a friend later as well, she seemed to be a wonderful woman. Mel loved to meet people and make friends.

Lelwani jumped to the top of the harp, her eyes steadied on Leah as she swayed to the music a little.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird, Leah Agapios, New Customer]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$748.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

slimekiddo

[quote-"Smexi-hexi123"]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:49 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander "see you both next time ladies" Xander said smiling as he pulled his hood up to protect his hair from the wind as Xander exited the shop holding his bag with his treats {exit}

Xander

User Image

User Image
asbloodrunscold

slimekiddo

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Leah glanced over Mel's note, nodding, "Yes! I'm so glad I decided to come in here. I'll be sure to be a regular customer from now on~!" The girl chimed, she really did have fun. Leah was beginning to feel like she was fitting in, despite how alien and new everything was.

"Yeah, thank you so much! I was really able to feel a lot more comfortable here today because of you. I'm finally feeling excited to be here. To be honest, I just wanted to stay back home. But my mom insisted that I should leave." Leah sighed a bit, feeling a bit distant. She really did miss home, but the girl was old enough to realize that this was best to be here. "Oh! Okay! Be sure to visit me sometime too~! Even if you can't see them I could show you all my plants and flowers. Like the nice smelling ones!" The girl beamed, flattered by Mel's kindness.

"I should probably get going soon too, though. I still have to unpack a bit back home..." Leah frowned, annoyed by the few boxes of clothes she had left at home to unpack.

❀OOC:
User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel understood that as well, and she didn't want to keep the poor woman. She couldn't leave the shop so unfortunately could not offer her help at the moment, but if she needed it later then she could indeed offer it. She wrote to Leah I would love that. I love flowers, and so does Lelwani, we'll be sure to visit some day. she smiled and waved. She did hope to see Leah again.

She wrote down her goodbye I hope you come to love the town. I will hopefully meet you again soon. You are a wonderful person and I hope you have a wonderful day. and of course not wanting her to leave with nothing she began to play her harp, a soothing melody to send her off, glad she had fun, got her candy, and wanted to return once again and maybe even be a regular customer. She would like getting to know Leah more in the future and so now had never more to look forward to.

Lelwani herself was waving with one wing, an adorable little chirp coming from it as it if too was saying to have a nice day.

slimekiddo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:14 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lᴇᴀʜ Aɢᴀᴘɪᴏs
╚══════════════╝

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Leah couldn't help but smile again as the kind spirit spoke, "Me too! Flowers are wonderful! I'll be sure to show all kinds. But for now..." The girl focused, waving her hands gently as she stuck her tongue out a bit, from her hand she made a a lovely white gardenia spring from her tiny palm. "You can have this gardenia! I really like how they smell, it's sweet and light!" She gently plucked the blooming flower, placing it by Mel's hand.

"See you again soon!" Leah said farewell, taking her bag of new sweet treats, she bowed politely, and then waved back to Lelwani. The girl opened the shop door before making her way out into the city once again.
[EXIT]

❀OOC:
User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:23 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:09 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Lovely Revenant

Mel had hurried to the store, drifting inside swiftly. While Mel had come into work she hadn't been planning to stay here for long today for her friend had a concert and she wished to go and support her, however she still needed to make sure the store was in order and everything, doing what business she could before leaving to go cheer on Solaris.
Lelwani was excited as well, wanting go cheer on the violinist with all the might her little body had in it, but this store was important as well so they had to take care of it first.

Mel and Lelwani set about taking inventory, cleaning up, and restocking everything so things would not be out. They would only be here until it was time for the to depart, and Lelwani had committed it to memory so she'd be acting as a little tiny alarm. She would keep the store open for as long as she could, but unless there was someone else to watch over it while she was gone, it would be closed early today.

With most of that out of the way she set about putting together a very large, and very special basket of treats for her friend later for when she went to the concert. She was making sure to arrange it nice, relying on Lelwani to tell her if she did anything wrong since her blindness made her incapable of judging beauty.
Once that was done with she sat down behind the counter and began to play her melody trusting Lelwani to tell her when it was time. She was sure it was going to be an amazing concert. Her friend was skilled...and hopefully she liked the gift basket she would give her, which sat next to her feet.

Venue:[Shop] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird]✉✉Mood:[frisch [Vigorous]]✉✉Finance:[$748.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:47 pm
whiters4

User Image
Artie Hopper

It seemed like for the boy that he wasn't having much luck getting to know people here in this city, it always ended awkwardly. So, the only people he really could talk to were Gamma and Epsilon, "If it isn't one thing, it's another.." The boy muttered with a sigh as he walked along the sidewalk, feeling a bit depressed. 'Maybe you need something to pick you up, you could go to that candy store.' Gamma suggested in his head. "I guess..." Artie replied with a sigh as he headed over to the Sucre's Refinement and entered the candy store. He started to look around at all the different types of candy. "So, what do you guys think we should get?" Artie questioned the two wolves, that weren't physically there. 'Maybe chocolate.' Gamma said in his head. 'I think something with strawberries are also nice.' Epsilon stated. "Chocolate or strawberry, huh?" He repeated what they suggested. It really looked like the boy was talking to himself since his wolves were not physically beside him, but in his shadow.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Oh, oh! Stop right here! In front of Sucre's!" Carmen chimed up from the backseat of her uber lyft, his eyes glancing away from her phone screen long enough to see the jars of glittering candy sparking in the store front window as they approached it. The car came to a stop and the bluenette happily jumped out with her luggage, leaning into the car briefly once more to thank her driver and make sure nothing was being left behind. Smoothing upright and fixing her skirt, she closed the door and pulled free the extendable handle to her rolling suitcase. Though she nibbled her lip, the ballet dancer still smiled pleasantly before turning on her heel. She was dying for some sour candy, and maybe come chocolate covered cheries. They were expensive at the airport, so she'd been like 'fuggg that!' But now here she was at home again, or within walking distance of 'home.' Hopefully her cute little family villa was still in order. Not broken into, specifically. Hakem seemed reliable when he said he'd check in every so often, he even said she had a few packages waiting for her from the mail.

Walking through the open door, the sharp senses of the wolfette were almost instantly overwhelmed with the scent of confessions. Carmen didn't hesitate in grabbing any bag with the word 'sour' on it, ending up with about five different varieties tucked in her free arm as she stopped on one of the black and white tiles lining the floor and peeled her eyes for the right type of chocolate. Pulling her lips to one side, she went for the chocolate turtles, then her beloved cherries. If nothing else, she'd be gorged on sugar today for sure. A satisfied smile mounted her rose blushed lips as she parted around the singular other person present for the umpteenth time in a row and made her way to the counter. Um, where was the music coming from? She wasn't quite sure where...The female spun to the male with a curious gleam in her eyes, her palm facing upwards and dropping forward as she pointed to the brunette and shifted her weight to one hip. "Do you work here? Or maybe know who's supposed to be at the counter?" She asked.

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Settle Back in @ Home
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Damn, gurl ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$1k
                                                            Mood:Cravings!!!
                                                            Last Location:NY

x

Y

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games