Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Col.Beowulf

Devossy

Valick gives Ora a warm smile and nods "its alright dear I have money on me, but if you want to stop to get yours I'm fine with that" Valick says softly. Valick then galnced over seeing Cedric and a women enter that he has not seen before and could tell she was a dragon from the smell of her. She must be the one Cedric went to go get to heal Dancer. He turned to hand a servant hhis hard and then he flinched a littled as he felt someone touch him, he glanced seeing it was the women and he could feel what she was doing, so he softly stood still for her and then once she was done he gave her a thoughtful smile and whispered thank you to her.

He looks over at Ora and softly holds out his arm for her to take "ready to go Ora" he says softly to her wanting to get out of there before Cedric started something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Devossy

Cedric smiled with glee at the table of food and grabbed a chair. He piled a plate dangerously high with every type of food he could reach and get his claws into. He devours almost whole deer legs ravenously and meticulously stripping the bones of meat.

"I suspect you are eating as well arent you? Cant go on an empty stomach."  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:35 pm
Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

Devossy

Sasha just gave Valick a small nod for his thanks then shook her head over Cedric's glottony as she put together a more modest plate for herself then sat beside him, "I swear, Cedric... One would think you hadn't eaten in a week..." she teased him softly then took a polite bite from her venison steak.

She had to admit that the food was fantastic. Of course, they'd been told to write recomendations from the food for a wedding that was being planned but still had no idea who was getting married. But she suspected that it matter if she knew or not, so she simply noted what she thought would be good for such an event as she sampled small bits of everything available.

Even when she was finished she found that she had to watch as Cedric continued to eat. It was actually fascinating, the amount of food he could eat in one setting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Devossy

After his fifth plate he finally slows down and nods popping a small bite of dessert strawberries sweet thing in his mouth.

"Ahhh...there we go. That hit the spot dead on. I am full, did you get enough to eat Sasha?" He takes his plates over to the sink and rinses them off before turning to look at her.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:57 pm
Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

Devossy

Sasha gave him a small nod, "I did, actually. Whoever made the food had a wonderful talent with it," she said simply as she took her own plate over to the sink and left it there when Rebecca's assisstant waved her off.

Yet another thing she was going to have to get used to: others serving her instead of the other way around. That one was going to take a bit of getting used to for her.

At least Cedric hadn't noticed it when she'd healed Valick before he'd left with Ora.

"So, what do you want to do now? Besides sleep off your meal?" she asked him, unable to resist trying to tease him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:00 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Devossy

He grabs her hand and smiles at her.
"No rest for me at all. I rarely sleep. Always watching and waiting and guarding and all that. "Angel stuff" Boring sometimes but other times it has its perks." He winks at her and smiles before sitting on the edge of the table.

"Any ideas or are you sleepy?"  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:12 pm
Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

Devossy

Sasha shook her head slightly, "I'm not tired now, no. I wouldn't mind flying for a bit, but it isn't on a full stomach. So how about we try that walk through the garden again?" she suggested, knowing it was the better idea for the moment.

Of course, it was also a reminder of when she'd run from him, but she didn't do so intentionally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Devossy

"We could do that walk, I wouldn't mind it."

He offers her his arm and smiles charmingly adding a slight wink about the flying later.

"Shall we?"  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:51 pm
Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

Devossy

She gave a soft lugh as she put her hand on his arm and let him lead her out of the kitchen. Of course, he also had her blushing over his wink, unable to remember when she'd done so much blushing in one day...

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:34 pm
Red Gypsy

Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

"Are you sure I would feel bad for you paying for me and there is no telling how much everything would cost too" Ora said as she thought about it as she blushed more again. Really her face was going to burn up if he kept calling her dear and darling. She did not know why though, but she liked him calling her those things. Hearing more people come in she looked up to see Cedric and a female walk in. She smiled and nodded to them both before she watched the Female come to Valick. She thought she had seen her before but was having a hard time remembering from where. "yes" She said smiling as she slipped her arm in to his to leave for town ((exit))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:53 pm
Luminaxxx

Red Gypsy

Rebecca looks down at the women as she tried to speak, get a few of her words at what she was saying and it seemed that she was passed the point of being able to move. When Rebecca heard her say a few weeks, that was not good and also meant she was going to be very hungry and was not sure how well this women can control her hunger with people when she was this hungry.

Rebecca lightly kicks the door open to the kitchen not wanting to break the door, her helper jumps and looks at her with shock as Rebecca carries the women inside, Rebecca looks at her helper not wanting her in here right now. "Go get a few donors please, she needs to feed quickly." Rebecca told her. She shakes her head and rushes out of the kitchen to go get what Rebecca needed. Rebecca sighs as she sees the women blacked out which was even worse, she needed her to stay awake.

Rebecca laid her down on the table and grabbed a few towels to put under head, Rebecca new this was going to be a big risk doing but it would help her get enough strength to control herself when feeding on the donors. Rebecca knew Ash was not going to be happy about this but she needed to help this women before she went into a coma. "Miss I am going to give you some of my blood, to give you enough strength to feed." Rebecca says to her, looking to see if she got any of that.

Rebecca then grows out her fangs and bites her wrist, and brings it to the women's mouth letting her blood go past her lips. Rebecca knew she would react to Rebecca's sweet strong blood and had to make sure she did not loose control on her and take too much or Rebecca will pass out and then Ash would be very unhappy with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:08 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:Neutral With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

The sweet taste of blood went passed her lips and all Luna wanted was to drink all of it but she knew this was not a vampire hunter and that she could not drink too much of this women's blood. Luna bite the women's wrist having only a bit of blood from her just to keep her from blacking out again so she let her fangs out, catching her breath " that.. was stupid... you do not know me and i could had lost myself and drank all you blood...if i didn't already know how to control myself from many years. " Luna slowly sat up, her body felt like a dead body that had not moved for years.
Luna looked at the women, knowing that she saved her life, it was just sometimes hard for Luna to open up to others after being alone for too many long years. " t-thank you... anyways " Luna said wanting to come off the table but knowing her body would not let her move just yet.

Darsto_23

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:15 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca flinched a little as it has been awhile since she has been bitten but she knows she will be fine, She was also was glad to see the women had control of her hunger, She smirks at her. "Don't worry about me, I much stronger then you think and if you did end up drinking all of me, I wouldn't die, just pass out till my body worked up the blood again in it, but my lover would not be happy with me." She says lightly and gave her a warm smile.

As she noticed the women was wanting off the table, she put a light hand on her shoulder. "Just stay still for now, I have someone getting some donors for you. It might of been stupid for me to do that, but how do you make friends if not take risks, plus I wasn't going to let you die on my kitchen table." Rebecca says teasing her a little and smiled. "I'm Rebecca, the chief of the Castle, so its might job to make sure everyone is very well fed." She says with a warm smile.

Her helper then comes through the door with two human donors, Rebecca smiles and waves them over. "Alright here, you can feed from them, there donors so no need to worry about them running away there offered to help." Rebecca told her lightly letting her know it was fine to feed from them and brought two of them so she didn't have to worry about killing them either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:28 pm
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:Neutral With: Rebecca Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

" friends?... " Luna though to herself, wandering why this woman would risk her life for a stranger.
Luna felt odd, this place is something different than she used too really, she normal out in the start or the forest, hunting the vampire hunters but for the last few weeks, no more hunters was around and the animal blood was not keeping her full for long. Feeding off someone, even if they are donors. It was just strange but she was just so hungry. Her fangs showed them self again, digging into one of the donors arm but soon letting go before the human donors pass out. Luna did the same to the other one and soon she was full that her body felt a lot better. " Luna... Luna Nightshade but also known as the vampire huntress, i hunt vampire hunters. " Luna slowly came off the table and onto her feet, it felt like jelly but she did manage to stand.

Darsto_23

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:42 pm
Luminaxxx

Rebecca had her helper get more servants to take the donors away and to get healed and rested. Rebecca turns back to Luna as she tells her and smiles lightly and helps her a little as she gets off the table. "Very nice to meet you Luna. You hunt Vampire hunters huh? Well hate to say it but not very many of them around here right now. They do come and go though, but its very easy here." Rebecca says lightly and then walks over to the sink going under it and pulls out a first aid kit and starts to wrap up her wrist from the bite, yes she was a vampire but also half angel, different from the others and her one thing was she didn't heal as fast as vampires but still faster then humans.

"So what brings you to the wonderful Vampire Island? If its for looking for a place to call home, I am sure you found the right place. If you ever need to feed again for fresh, just ask a servant to bring you a donor, they are always happy to help and don't worry they always get sent off to be healed and well taken care of after. I am also the protector of the towns people, the humans and servants of the castle. But if your not wanting to feed fresh everyday, there is clone blood in the fridge you can help yourself too any time, its not the best tasting but it works better then animals." Rebecca says lightly and puts the first aid away and cleans up her mess and then starts to pull out cooking ware to start her day for cooking every ones meal.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games