Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:23 am
Red Gypsy

Michael sat up when Blade entered hearing what she had to say and then looked at Dancer as he told him what they needed to do, without another second to loose Michael hopped out of bed not caring if Blade saw him nacked or not and started getting his armor on and grabed his long sword, running a hand through hair putting it up in a pony tail, as he did all this he explained to Blade the plan Dancer told him. "Dancer said that Cassius is the only one that open the door. Dancer will go get him as he is faster then us both right now, me and you will head to the door and keep gaurd and wait till Dancer returns. Ill ask my brother if any one wishes to join us and help once we are able to get in the room." Michael explains when he finished getting ready in a flash as he explained he went over to Dancer kneeling in front of him looking into his cat lovers eyes "Be safe love and hurry, I love you" Michael tells him giving Dancer a hug and a kiss on his big furry head before heading out with Blade and calling to his brother Andy with his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:36 am
Darsto_23

Dancer rubbed his head against Michael's chin after that hug and kiss then took off as fast as he could once the door was open, proving that he was as fast as he claimed.

Blade barely noticed Michael as he got dressed and lead the way downstairs right after Dancer left.

((Exit))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:13 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael, Andy, Valick, and Vince all fallowed up the stairs to Dancer and Michael's room. Valick looked around as well did Vince, Micheal went to set his sword down aside and sat down on the sofa sighing as he relaxed, he hated being woken up from a good rest, plus he was enjoying snuggling with his big lover cat too.

Andy walked in with Desha at his side holding his hand looked around moment the went to join Micheal on the sofa pulling Desha into his lap to comfort him and keep him relaxed knowing he was going to worry about Sebastet. Vince an Valick stayed standing as they waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:26 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer joined Michael, Andy, and Desha on the couch, effectively filling up that space as he laid his head in Michael's lap. Desha waved a hand to the other two chairs, "Go ahead and sit down. Cassius will let us know through Dancer when he gets close to opening the door," he told Valick and Vince simply as he relaxed back against Andy.

Blade went to get another chair but turned wide shocked eyes back to Dancer and Michael when she opened the door to the playroom, "I had no idea you were this kinky, Dancer. Great gods... This room looks like a dungeon," she said in a shocked tone, not realizing she'd drawn the attention of the other two vampires with that comment.

Dancer just snuggled his head into Michael's lap and started to purr without shame as his father looked over and noticed the collar his son was wearing. Desha gave a soft laugh, "He's even wearing a collar," he pointed out then leaned over to look at it better and gave another laugh, "With Michael's name on it," he added, feeling oddly grateful for something to take his mind off of his worry for Sebastet.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Micheal smirked and looked down at Dancer in his lap and starts to pet his head and rub his neck and shoulders as he purred cause of them.

Valick and Vince looked at each other and Valick had to see this, Vince didn't want to know as Valick walked over seeing the play room, he smirked looking around as it seemed like his kind of fun, but he knew that wouldn't bring the good side out of him and his mind thought of Ora knowing he would never try such a rooom with her, he turned away going to sit with Vince "eh not too surprised, Michael always enjoyed the fun toys" Valick teased looking at his brother.

Vince thought it was nice that Dancer wore a collar with Michaels name on the tag, he never would of thought of such a clever thing but yet that wasn't really his thing as well. Andy smiles nuzzling Desha as he was glad that Desha was happy and amused by that.

Michael looked at Valick "I know that's your kind of fun too Valick, you may barrow the room if you want." Michael teased. Valick smirked and softly shook his head "No its alright brother, you two keep it for yourselves." Valick says lightly as he Ora was still on his mind, she really had got to him, he wondered if she was sleeping alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:17 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer's eyes closed partway as Michael petted him, thoroughly enjoying the attention as he settled his head in Michael's lap a bit smugly. After all, he thought he had the best of all four of the vampires in the room. And he certainly loved it when they enjoyed their time in the playroom.

Blade just shook her head over the whole thing as she closed the door and moved to sit on the floor beside the chair Vince had claimed. She crossed her ankles and leaned back next to Vince's legs as she turned an appraising eye on Dancer, "And the cat seems to be looking a bit smug, there. One has to wonder why," she teased just a bit in a dry tone.

Desha shook his head with a smile over the banter and finally spoke to Valick, "Don't worry about it. While Andy and I don't mind a little dominance play, we're not that far into it. So I can fully understand turning the offer down," he said simply then turned the teasing on him, "Besides... I think I can reliably assure you that Ora is not into such games..." he said as he leaned back in Andy's arms, glad his hair was braided so the vampire had full access to nuzzle his neck as he pleased.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:36 am
Red Gypsy

Michael continued to pet and rub his love, enjoying the feeling of his soft thick fur and the sounds of his purring.

Valick turned his dark blue eyes onto Desha as he teased him about Ora, Valick smirked and softly nodded, "I wouldn't ever wish a room like that for Ora." Valick says softly. Andy smirks at his brother, "I can see she is very found of you Valick, when are you planning on telling her your feelings for her?" Andy asked as he loved seeing his brother calm and happy once again, not seeing a single dark thing in his eyes any more.

Valick smiles looking at Andy as he folds his hands in his lap. "When it feels right brother, She is young and new to these things I don't wish to rush her. I am planning though on teaching her how to dance, she is most looking forward to that as much as I am."

Vince looks at Blade as she sits next to his chair, he then thought of himself rude as he should of offered his chair to her, Hector would of given him a good smack for not giving her the chair in the first place. "Would you wish to have my chair Blade?" Vince asked her as it was just they way he was taught to always offer up a chair to a women.

Andy smiles at Valick and nods, Michael smirks "I am surprised that you are taking it slow with Ora Valick, its not what you normally do." Michael teased. Valick smirks looking at him, "No its not, but I am not much the same these days and I wouldn't wish to hurt Ora in any way at all, plus its been awhile since I have seen interest in someone besides Rebecca these days and so I am a little out of practice so its nice I can take it slow for myself as well." Valick admitted.

Valick then turned to there Sire Vince as he wanted to tease him a bit about this new women that showed up today that he seemed to get close too as she walked in the door. "So how is Lady Alice doing Vince? I see you couldn't seem to keep your eyes off of her earlier." Valick teased. Vince looked up at Valick not expecting that. Michael look at Vince with a pleased and interesting smile on his lips as he had to hear about this. First Gypsy and now there was another already, this was very big news indeed.

"She is fine, I took her to get her fed and then find her a room. She is a sweet women, but very frighten of men. So just don't overwhelm her. She is resting at the moment as she had along travel and we have become nice friends so far but if there is anything there between us time will tell." Vince said calmly and reassuringly as he never rushed into anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Darsto_23

Blade shook her head at the question directed to her, "I'm good. Thanks anyway," she said simply, actually looking more comfortable on the floor than she would have in the chair.

Desha would have said something else, but Dancer raised his head and tilted it a bit. Michael was able to 'hear' Cassius telling him that he'd managed to unlock the door and was urging them to get down there fast before he fully opened it.

Everyone else took their cue when Dancer got up and headed for the door in a hurry, everything about him having gone from tame pussycat to lethal feline predator in an instant.

Blade got to her feet in a graceful move that spoke to her own feline form that Vince and Valick hadn't seen yet and moved to open the door, "I guess that's our cue. Let's go see if Sebastet's left us anyone to kill," she said simply and left the room to race down the stairs ahead of the others.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:59 am
Red Gypsy

Micheal smiles down at the sleeping Dancer in his arms as he took them back from the dragons layer and softly laid him down on there bed, then went laid next to him cuddling him close and watching him sleep. He couldn't be any happier then he is now looking at his true love in his arms. He let Dancer sleep softly watching him and enjoying the moment with him till he wakes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:53 am
Darsto_23

Dancer finally woke up several hours later to find himself in his human form. As he opened his eyes, he noticed that he was back in his room. And that Michael was holding him and watching him sleep.

He sat up and rubbed at his eyes, wondering when he'd shifted form and why. He'd thought he'd have at least two more days in cat form.

But he shrugged that bit off and concentrated on the other confusion as he stretched and yawned, "How and when did we get back?" he asked with a groan from the stretching. There were few things he enjoyed more than stretching, after all. Influenced from his cat, he guessed.

He would have asked for more information but he heard a note get slipped under the main door and gave a small groan over it, "How do they always know?" he asked himself as he scrambled out of the bed and retrieved the note.

Reading it didn't take long. Sebastet wasn't much for long notes, thankfully, "Okay, seems I have someone to show around. New hire for Sebastet. 'He'll show up when he shows up', she says. Well, whoever he is, he can wait until after I've had a bath... And some coffee..." he said to himself on his way into the bathroom.

Of course, he knew Michael was still watching every move he made but he had no problem with that. At least it proved that the vampire still found him desirable.

Dancer would be the first to admit that his previous lovers had left him with a few issues he still had to work through. One of them being that he was afraid of being left alone while being undesirable made a close second. But sometimes there was just no way to tell his insecurities to shove it. So he just ignored them when they reared their ugly heads.

That meant a bath right now, though. He usually felt better after a bath and a cup of coffee. Add to that the fact that he got to have Michael watch him the entire time and he found his insecurities being drowned out by desire. And he liked that part.

So he moved into the bathroom and set a few towels beside the tub then stepped into the warm constantly-running water and ducked under to wet his hair, knowing Michael would join him at some point. He came up for air and reached for the oil he usually used in his hair but frowned when he noticed it missing from the wire rack he usually kept it in...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:26 am
Red Gypsy

Micheal smirked at his love as he woke, he was so wonderful to watch even as his wonderful eyes opened to the world again and looked into his, feeling and seeing the love Dancer had for him and kind of doesn't know why a vampire like him found someone so amazing and wanting to put up with him, but Micheal will always hold Dancer close and deep in his unbeating heart.

"Few hours ago, You slept a long while and the Dragons seemed to wanting privacy, everything is over now and we can just get back to our normalish lives I guess you can say. So I just carried you back as one of them opened a portal for us." Micheal explained to Dancer as he watched him stand and pick a note up from the ground that slipped under the door.

Micheal listened to what Dancer had to say about the note and nodded softly, he then smirks as he watches his love disappear into the bathroom, as he hears his lover step in the tub and duck under water for a moment, he flashed in there grabbing Dancers favorite oils and leaned against the door way. Once Dancer arose from the water and went to go reach for his oils, then frowning a little as they were not there.

Micheal grinned, "Looking for these?" Micheal teased as he then walked over joining Dancer into the tub and started to enjoy pampering his lover. He couldn't help but tease and play with his love as his hands moved over his body in a strong gentle way and soft nips to his wonderful neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:58 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a soft laugh at Michael's teasing. But his laugh was shortly turned into sounds that were all about begging for more than getting clean. He loved it when Michael teased him like this, knowing that there was always a pleasurable experience at the end of the teasing.

But he couldn't help but turn the tables on the vampire and tease him right back., thoroughly misbehaving and enjoying every moment of it.

But the biggest tease probably came when Dancer danced his way out of Michael's arms and the tub then dried himself off while still moving away from his lover, deliberately teasing him even more.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Micheal gave a playful growl every time Dancer teased him back, when he danced his way out of the tub drying himself off. Micheal was not going to let him get away that easy as he flashed out of the tub pulling the plug as he left and grabbed a towel drying off what he could of himself but didn't really bother as they were going to need another bath after Michael gets done with him.

Michael then jumped Dancer pushing him on the bed and for the next few hours he made sure Dancer enjoyed and regretted teasing him so badly the whole time in the tub and when he left.

Valick nods softly as he watch Ora leave to tell the servants, he went over to Rebecca sitting at the kitchen table and had her look up into his eyes. "Hey come with me Little one, we are going to make everything better ok?" Valick says softly as he kisses her forehead and helps her stand taking her hand into his. Once Ora returned he took her hand in his free hand and walked with them to Dancer's room to try there first to see if Michael and Dancer were there.

Michael panted a bit as he held his love, shivering and happy in his arms from there wonderful play, holding him close and kissing his still bleeding small wounds.

Once Valick reached Dancer's door he softly knocked on it, "Bother, Dancer you there? I'm going to need both your help. It's Rebecca, Michael she needs to be cleansed." Valick said bit strongly but softly through there door. Michael heard Valick and froze in his spot, "Oh no..Love we must get dressed." He says in a bit of a disturbed voice as he hops out of bed finding some clothes and helps Dancer with his.

Rebecca stood softly by Valick looking at the ground, Valick looked at her worried feeling her pain her loss, her confusion and he was going to help her right this time and if he remembers right from the last time this happened to her, they will need all of them to hold her down, if they can't keep her in control it would be best to get a hold of Ash and see if he will come and help steady her as he is stronger then her but Valick has never seen her calm down to anyone before like Ash has.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:49 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Dancer simply threw on a robe and tied it shut then moved to open the door and ushered everyone inside, "Get her sitting in that chair, Valick. Ora, would you close the drapes for me? Then you, Valick, will push the rest of the furniture up against the walls," he instructed simply as he returned to the bedroom, "Michael love, I need you to light this incense for me in there around Rebecca and help her fall into a light trance," he told him then disappeared into their playroom.

A little digging and he came out with a very special harness he and Michael hadn't used. It closed over the chest and thighs and secured the arms and legs to it. He passed part of it over to Valick, "Help me get this on her, Valick. She'll trust you right now more than me but it will help keep her contained while we do this. While we get her into the harness, Ora, would you go down and ask Sebastet to get Ash here? Tell her I said I don't care how Lareth reacts or what Ash is currently doing, we need him now," he stated firmly then collected a piece of chalk and rolled the carpet out of the way then started drawing runes over the floor.

"Michael, have Andy bring my father over, just in case we need him," he added as he worked on the runes with very careful intensive concentration.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Valick walked in with Rebecca and Ora and had Rebecca sit and relaxed, but he could see her dark power stur in her lost eyes as it was on defence mode now. This was going to be rough but they won't give up on her. Valick knew she has been taken by Lucifer some how, he blood is filled with Lucifers blood which is why when Vince walked in with bowls and towels they were going to need to drain her dry of his blood and help her through withdrawl as well as he has cotrol over her and need her to get control back.

Valick looked at the restraints as Dancer handed it to him as Micheal lit the inscent for Dancer. "Becareful when we start to bound her Dancer her Power is on edge and trying to protect her and is under control." Valick warns him. As they get closer to her. Valick started first softly starting to bound her but soon her eyes went pitch black and a dark growl in her voice.

Valick stops and puts a strong hand on her shoulder, "Rebecca stay calm we are just doing this for your and our safety, please focuse" Valick spoke to her trying to let her power see reason but it was no use, Valick was soon flown across the room hitting the floor. That's when Vince and Michael jumpped in and took hold of her "Quickly now love." Michael says to Dancer and calls to Andy letting him know he needs him and what's going on share thoughts. Valick was back up in seconds and helped pin her down as Dancer and him got the harness on.

Rebecca started to change into her true form as her power took over, screaming, yelling, struggling, and biting at them to get them off her. "Get off me! What do you think you are doing!!?" She screamed at them, her family got a few good bites from her and Dancer did as well but once done her family continued to hold her down cause as her power grew stronger with Lucifers blood in her the bonds wouldn't last, but she soon started to calm just a bit enough from the inscents as it tranced her power was struggling to focus some more.

Valick put a hand under her chin and looked her in her dark lost eyes, "Easy Rebecca I feel your pain, your confusen, your struggles, don't need to be afraid, its just us. Dancer is going to try and help you but you need to help let him in." Valick spoke to her trying to see if she understood, but she soon spat in his face and he growls wiping his face and looks at Vince "we will need to start draining the blood out of her if we are going to get any where, he has too strong of a hold on her." Valick says, Vince nods setting up the bowls and towels, once the bowl was under her bound wrists, Valick kneeled down and bit into her wrist leaving two good size holes. She growled and shivered from the pain but the inscents kept her calm.

"She won't die from blood lose just get weak so I'm going to go get donors for her to replace the blood she looses." Vince says softly as he leaves for a bit to do so.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff