Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Ayame smear her look from Dante's jerking back, then she listen to him that she knows Sparda after he stuck out his tongue to Nero, knowing he's a little young to be twin. She set the photo fame down on the small table, "Yes, my friend and I meet Sparda-sama over two thousand years ago. Since Mundus killed my father for betraying him, me and my friend wolf demon tribes escape the demon world. My friend became legendary dark ninja along with your father for helping him, by slaying so many heartless demons." she explains to him how did she met Sparda, but decide to leave out Emperor heiress, so she will let the twins find out about her friend's daughter.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:21 pm
Dante looked at Ayame."Heh he was something....an awesome hero,a loving father,and a very caring husband until he passed away before mine and Vergil's eighth birthday."said Dante as he smiled softly."Anyway what can I help you with?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:40 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame listen to Dante about Sparda's until his death, unlike her friend's tragic death. It haunting her to see him and his human wife got slain by his father's tribe, but they cast their half-demon daughter away from danger. When she heard him his question, she lightly smirk a little as the white wolves crashed the windows and they were on the defense mode, "Actually, your story about your daddy is way similar to my late childhood friend, and besides there is certain someone, who is also raised in Fortuna and adopted like your nephew. Although, I can't tell you who is the certain person because her grandfather has a lack of heart, he has despite of human race and looking for his granddaughter. If you want to find out about my friend's heiress, good luck finding her." she told him bit fierce as she mention Mitsuki, a half-demon princess. She enjoy to tease Dante for entertainment.

... If I see no love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero let his girlfriend down and he kiss on her heating forehead, "Get better soon, I will ask Dante to see if he can call doctor. I will open the window for you, and I wonder what happen to dad." he told her to get well, then he starts talking to himself about Vergil, who doesn't know he's has blood loss, then open the window to have a fresh air. Kyrie smiles at him very angelic, "I will be better soon, and thank you." she replied and thank him for opening the window. Nero only response from rubbing his nose really embarrassing, then he left to check on Vergil. He walk pass by, ignoring Dante and Ayame talk, then he reach to Vergil's room to poke around. He look at him for a while, thinking he's still sleeping, "Hmm, dad's probably sleeping, but i can wait until he's awake." he said to himself and grab a chair and sat down to wait for him to wake up.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:00 pm
Dante saw the wolfs crash through the windows."Oh come on...I just fixed those two weeks ago!"shouted Dante."And where might I start the search for her?"
Dante looked back at Vergil's room."Because I'm bored out of my mind here."said Dante as he walked toward his brother's room."And please excuse me but I need to check on my brother Vergil."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero heard the crash and shouting, then walked out as he slam the door wide open, "What the h*ll is that noise?!" he shouted and walked out to the office to see the wolves. He didn't see that coming, he walked towards Ayame and shove Dante out of his way, he grab his Red Queen and turn the handle to make a motor engine, "I don't know who the h*ll you are, but you have- WOAH!" he cut off by the one of white wolf pouncing at him and it snarled at him for a warning. Nero isn't going to make himself very happy about this female demon.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:58 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame made an anime sweat drop about Dante's comment about two weeks for the window, she should really teach her pack not to break something expensive. Then she look at Nero, and her wolf pouncing him for a warning. The Empress look at Dante, "She's on the training for surviving, I don't know where she is gone to because of demonic portal. Plus, her grandfather is probably looking for her for something besides killing, he might be working with Mundus as I believe." she told him that her betrayed father-in-law is presuming working with Mundus, then she look at Nero as she whistle her pack to leave for causing the trouble. Still, she has a grudge against Mundus for killing her father, but for Mitsuki... she's like a good half-demon, but Ayame is wondering how does she got Chirasengo and learn from it, and she heard it's legendary technique from Nanashi clan.

... If I see no love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 pm
Dante looked back and heard Ayame."I'll find her and talk to her...and do you want me to take her to you once I find her?"asked Dante as he looked at Nero."Leave her alone Nero...she knew your grandfather."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero got up and about to fight with Empress, but Dante stop him and tells him that she knew his grandfather as he froze. Few minutes later, he's yelling at his uncle, "That's it! You are being jacka**!" he yells at him for fooling himself, then he stomp out heading outside to get his head cleared.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"
[  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame watch Nero go, then she sigh like she made him look like an idiot. She listen to Dante as she remember he said to look for her, she gave him a bored look, "Yes you may, but she could be anywhere. I train her to take her wolf form, and I try to tell her where did she got this legendary technique called Chirasengo, but she ran off without the answer. I don't think your father told you about it, but I heard it's from the clan called Nanashi, I don't think few of them have survived after the tragic day." she told him about helping him looking for her adopted daughter, and sorta revealed that she obtain Chirasengo from Legendary Clan. Ayame is wondering if Mitsuki have meet one Nanashi clan or bumped into.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:42 pm
Dante smiled and heard Nero calling him a jacka**."Don't worry I'll find her and and give her to you."said Dante."I'm going to kill that boy when he gets back in here."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:12 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame nodded Dante for her request, then she lightly smile because she trusted Sons of Sparda. Then she heard him said that he will kill Nero, she made a glummy look about the word "kill", "I thought he's your nephew, plus if you plan to fight with your nephew... his daddy will probably knock your heads out." she told him, knowing about Vergil will kill him for planning to fight with Nero.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 pm
Dante heard Ayame and remembered that he had to check on Vergil."Heh...he would if I didn't "acidently" shoot him in his leg."said Dante."He lost a little too much blood yesterday...which means I should probably call that doctor today...just in case he's still very pale."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:39 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Ayame heard him said about Vergil's injured leg, but she decide not to ask about it. Still she's worried about Mitsuki, begin to wonder if she's heading to where she got obtain Chirasengo or place where she meet him. She sigh sadly, hoping the great demon won't find her alive, "Mitsuki-chan... I hope you are okay, but where are you and why did you tell me about that legendary Chirasengo." she thought about her as she look down, then she sat on the chair, feeling sad and worried.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm
Dante looked and saw the sad look on Ayame's face and softened his voice."Look...I'll find her and bring her back to you safe and sound I promise."said Dante gently to reassure Ayame.
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games