Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF] No Return Ch. 1: The Flight of The Lady (Start.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is our Most Valuable Roleplayer
  1.) Cley Pureholm-- The Paladin dishing out all the damage.
  2.) Justice Blackwell-- The Monk/ranger who is taking on the other side of the battlefield.
  3.) Tehila-- The Bard who is motivating us all and gave the Pally a weapon!
  4.) James-- The Sorcerer pin cushion!
  5.) Hur' Oc-- The Fighter who isn't fighting, but hark he bears the gift of weapons retrieval!
  6.) Lad Sherlock -- The Paladin/Sorcerer pin cushion who took out one opponent in about the goriest way possible.
  7.) Ziya-- The Druid pin cushion who is casting spells and keeping the client safe from beneath a table!
  8.) The DM-- Who is sending wave after wave of enemy at you and making your characters life miserable!
  9.) The Fat Spellcaster guy from earlier who disappeared-- He's important don't forget him.
  10.) The innocent onlooker who is stalking this thread and only voting in this poll for the gold.
View Results
PupSage rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 pm
(Roll(5) +3 = 8 DMG to Justice)

User Image

Initiative Order:
Cley=Nat 20
PVT 1: 20=Nat twenty (Almost Dead)
Justice
Ziya
Lad
PFC 2: 18+1=19
Hur'Oc: 18+1=19
Leader: 10+4=14
James: 8+4=12
PVT 2: 10+1=11
PFC 1: 9+1=10

Tehila
Gunny 1: 5+3=8
Gunny 2: 5+3=8
Srg: 3+3=6 (Still standing, but damaged)
Extra: 2+2=4

Disciple of Sakura rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 15 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 pm
{Bummer. I was kinda looking forward to jumping up on the table and pwning that prone leader ********. Aw well.}
User Image"Great work, Tehila!" Cley called out as the tiefling's whip snapped around the leader's ankle, pulling him to the ground. She'd never have considered that sort of maneuver, and certainly had underestimated the woman's skill. She was preparing to turn her attention to him, taking advantage of his inconvenient stance, when the sound of ripping wood filled the room.

As the wall of wood erupted in front of her, Cley took a moment to consider exactly what they could do. The orc had run off, ostensibly to gather their weapons, and she dearly wanted to feel the heft of her sword in her hands again. But there was an enemy left, and she needed to deal with him before anything else. Leveling Tehila's rapier, she charged.

{Cley is charging the only remaining enemy. +14 to hit with the rapier, thanks to charging and inspire courage. With an 18+ threat range, I'll roll a second d20, in case I actually get a high enough roll to have a threat on the first die.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:50 pm
{Figuring a 26 will hit, here's the damage. 1d6+ 4 STR + 1 enhancement + 2 Inspire Courage + 4 Power Attack (thanks to Furious Focus, the attack roll was without penalty) = 14 damage.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:58 pm
( stare Somebody care to knock of his last remaining hitpoint?)  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 pm
Soldier one saw the wall spring up and ran around the opening full force, hoping to get into the action before it was completely sealed off.

((Full run action, out of site to all unless Lad passes a very high spot check.))  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 17 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 am
User ImageJustice looks at the soldier who hit her derisively and takes two swings at him almost negligently as she ponders their best option. "I dislike leaving enemies behind us," she says as she gracefully twists her body with her attack. "But we are better served by having additional information on our attackers. How familiar are you with this ship, Count? Is there a good way to get to the command room without risking them boxing us in? Especially as we'll need time to recover our weapons?"

{Justice flurries at #5. +10/+10 to hit thanks to inspire courage.}  

Dallas Moonrain

Dallas Moonrain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:24 am
{Well, the 20 may or may not hit, but the 27 assuredly does. I'll go ahead and roll damage twice just in case. If only one attack hits, please ignore the second roll. d6+4 each thanks again to inspire courage.}

{Well, that makes up for the 1s earlier....10 damage with each attack.}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:04 pm
Dallas Moonrain
User ImageJustice looks at the soldier who hit her derisively and takes two swings at him almost negligently as she ponders their best option. "I dislike leaving enemies behind us," she says as she gracefully twists her body with her attack. "But we are better served by having additional information on our attackers. How familiar are you with this ship, Count? Is there a good way to get to the command room without risking them boxing us in? Especially as we'll need time to recover our weapons?"

{Justice flurries at #5. +10/+10 to hit thanks to inspire courage.}

The soldier dodged the first punch, but the second sent his bloodied face sailing back into the wall behind him.

Drago nodded, "I'm rather familiar with the layout, as I said, I've toured the ship many a time. We retreat past the kitchen and to the bedrooms, then we grab my dragon from my room and head across to the central part of the ship."  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:50 pm
"Sounds like as good a plan as any. Though wouldn't it have been prudent to bring up that wall a few moments ago, before we even had to deal with all of these attackers?" Ziya says, moving towards the kitchen at a regular pace. Having been shot trying to protect an employer who apparently didn't regard him or anyone else as valuable didn't really sit too well with the druid.

{Just taking a double move straight north, 60'. That'll get me pretty close to the kitchens.}  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 pm
{Going to make the DM's above referenced perception check, just in case. If the roll is high, I'll wait to see what's up. If it's low, I'll assume I saw nothing and act accordingly. Considering Lad has a +2 perception, thinking it'll probably be the latter....

Okay, that's a 3. Lad doesn't even see his shoes. rolleyes }

Lad quickly looks around and sees no enemies in his line of sight. "I'm okay with a retreat. Tehila, I know neither of us would be considered terribly buff, but since we don't have weapons to collect maybe we should be rear guard at least long enough for the others to get what they need?"

Lad shifts back some towards the kitchens but does not go too far back, waiting for the others to pass. He briefly closed his eyes as he does so, offering a silent prayer for the soul of the man he'd killed to whatever god might be listening.  

jennibert

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 pm
Ziya, you see a soldier to your right, but can't do anything about it right now because you double moved.

Lad, You may roll again if you wish now that you've moved, though I take the term shift as a single square towards the kitchen.

Soldier 2 runs around the leader and rounds the corner to look for an opening. (Full Run Action)  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 pm
{That works. I meant him to move farther, but looking at the map again, five feet diagonally up and to the right is exactly where I wanted him to be.

And what the heck, I'll see if his +2 bonus nets him anything....

Oo, a 19!}  

jennibert

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:14 pm
jennibert
{That works. I meant him to move farther, but looking at the map again, five feet diagonally up and to the right is exactly where I wanted him to be.

And what the heck, I'll see if his +2 bonus nets him anything....

Oo, a 19!}

Nay.

Hur'Oc is up.  
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:06 pm
((Rolling dice. I feel pretty secure presuming 29 hit's with a power atk. Filling in flavor text.))  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Wrasynth Ksyamen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:15 pm
((2d6+17 oh if the attack misses we can just... delete this. So no harm done. This is mostly in hopes of speeding things along.))

Hur' Oc felt the shudder of the shapes internal frame warped by the arcane. Panic jumped the tempo of his heart beat. He hid this though by simply charging the man with cross bow. His claymore held in a careful two handed reverse grip made it appear as though he was bringing his savage weight down in massive pile driver force; driven by full length of the Volk's blade before quickly reversing the momentum, it was feint for a reverse grip thrust. Facing his back towards the man. The brief moment of vulnerability was acceptable with how off balance he was only holding onto a crossbow, he swung his full weight around in a broad arc. He roared as he committed the full weight of his body. Aggressively leaning into the blow, aiming behind him to continue the blow. He was aiming to end the fight in one blow.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff