Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

~Xx~Baiser_Da_La_Mort~xX~

Grabbing Athena's hand, Drake smiled, already knowing who he was and his past as he hugged her, the formilliar power he had before coming back,"Lets get there then, doll. I'm pretty sure Mxy could distract the cops. You lead the way."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:48 am
Mxyzptlk
User Image
"distract?" he asked seeing Drake got his memory back. it was all good and all but he doubted he could destract an entire police force so he thought "ah!" he said finaly coming up with an idea as he spun around to be in a Mariachi band costume with maracas as out of no where the song 'Cuban Pete' played and Mxy sang it and seemed to be working as the cops joined in and even danced  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:53 pm
Athena Oshiro

User Image

When Drake hugged her she felt a lump form in her throat as she hugged him back. " You remember." She said then let go of him and smiled at him. She closed her eyes and the wind picked up around them, making her flap her wings. She called down to Mxy. " Well meet you at the Islands Mxy!" She got behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and began fly the two of them back to Destiny Island.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

He walked out and noticed his cousin didn't come out, this started to making him worried. Neji knew it's already dark as he tried to look for her, "Hinata-sama won't do anything mistake to any-" he stopped as notice the shadow figure heading other direction, which making him wonder. "I feel the darkness, what's going on. I hope Hinata-sama will use her Byakugan to look for me. Something wasn't right." he thought and walk in other direction to search for Hinata. When he walked around and notices not many people were out as he looked around the streets around Big Ben, and he guessed it right, "Strange, this is way too-" "EYAAAAAAA~!" the voice cut him off as he gasp and turn around and sees a the same shadow figure holding a girl with blue purple colored waist length hair and her eyes are pupilless pale lavender shows sad and ill. Neji gasp with surprise, "Hinata-sama!" he called out and charge towards to mysterious figure, but Hinata closed her eyes as the puddle near her begin to whirl, "Byakugan! Mizu Senbon no Jutsu!" she called out as she activated her Kekkei Genkai and the whirl puddle creates millions of needles shooting towards to person's arm. He let go of her from his pain and Hinata escape as she ran to her cousin and embraced him, "Neji-Nii-San." she cried and deactivated her Byakugan, the mysterious man disappeared by dark vortex, but Neji have to stay with Heiress. "It's okay, he won't get you... I think I seen him somewhere before." he said to her as he petting her head to calm her down. Neji take her to the abandon house and stay hidden from mysterious figure.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Neji let Hinata sleep on the bed, that he found in the room, while he have to investigate about the area. He walked out and let his aunt come out to use her spiritual protection spell, in case some Dark Lord or Madara appeared. Neji kept his heart balanced from his darkness and little bit of light steady, but right that he sees mysterious enemy was about to kidnapped his cousin, he have to find out about this mess. He walked around the street to find the answer, but he felt like he seen it somewhere. "What kind of creature was that, it's not Heartless, Unversed, or that Shadowkhan? I might face the new enemy, this isn't good... then those three pure heart maidens maybe in danger from Dark Lord." he thought about that shadow figure then goes to Hinata, Alice, and Hikari might be in danger. He continue to walk and notice the same figure on piece of newspaper on the ground, he picked it up and sees the headline, Jack the Ripper has returned from the Grave. Neji made his pale grey purple pupilless eyes narrow about this, but his emotional doesn't change.
While Hinata was sleeping, the familiar face and figure came out of the body,Thlilix came out in spirit form. Hikari Hyuuga sense her daughter's Nobody as she made a quick dive to see her. "It's been a while, Thlilix-san." she said to her calmly, Thlilix only made sadness, "Your husband came before you before I was born... Thlilix isn't my name, it's Shiro." said Thlilix, but now Shiro, with sad tone. Hikari gasp about what her husband done to Hinata's Nobody, "I'm only came here to talk to you, Hikari-sama." said Shiro as she look at her, which Hikari felt uneasy feeling about this.

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm
Shiro

User Image

Your strong memories must be kept...

Hikari doesn't understand why her husband name their daughter's Nobody Shiro, before she name her Thlilix. Shiro noticed Hikari's shocking expression, "Before I appeared, Hiashi-sama came to me and told me that I'm nothing, but a weak Nobody and sheet of white. He called me Shiro because I'm look like a ghost to him." Shiro explains with familiar sadness that Hikari remembered her husband told Kurenai about how weak Hinata was and let her take under Kurenai's care. She knows her husband have to keep Hinata's status a secret, but she's a bit upset about what he said about her. "Hikari-sama, is there any way to prove your husband that I'm not weak." she ask her with worry about how bad will going to be happen to her, like she will be disappeared. Hikari have to think with her fingers on her chin to deal with Hiashi's stricted behavior, "You have to be reborn again, it's only way to prove my husband. Right now, you will have my heart and some Hinata-chan's spirit, tell Neji-kun that I'm so sorry." she said as she unseal her heart and took Hinata's little bit of spirit to make Shiro reborn, but Hikari disappeared.
Neji came in and sees Shiro, "Thlilix, what are you doing here?" he asked her confusing. Shiro turned around to see him, "Your aunt and I decide to make me reborn, and she gave me her heart. In fact, my name wasn't Thlilix, it's Shiro. She said she's so sorry, but she will return shortly." she explains to him, but Neji drop his knees and cried.

... Just let your music flows your heart and mind

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Neji cried about letting his aunt disappeared again and waiting for her a couple of days to reappear again. He and Shiro heard a groan, they saw Hinata woken up from slumber as she rubbed her tired eyes. She look at her cousin and her Nobody with tired look, "O... Ohayo gosaimasu, Neji-Nii-San... Thlilix-chan." she said in morning greeting, yet she realized about Shiro and she glomped at her. "I miss you Thlilix-chan." she cried and the fell to the ground. Shiro gave a smile at her personal, "Yes, Hinata-sama... it's been a while, but I'm known as Shiro. Your mother will be with me a while, until she's ready to appear again." she explains to her, and Hinata understand as she nod. They hear the clearing a throat, they look at Neji and he threw a paper at them. Hinata and Shiro read the headline, "Someone must have summon something to bring Jack the Ripper back to life, and controls him to kidnap you, Hinata-sama." he explains to her, and she started to get scared.
Jack the Ripper found the light in the abandon house as he wait for right time to attack.

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:59 pm
Shiro

User Image

Your strong memories must be kept...

Hinata sense the darkness, where Jack the Ripper was walking close to the build. "He's coming." she announced as Neji and Shiro got up, yet Shiro have to stay with her personal. Neji summoned his Oblivion Keyblade, and close his eyes until he flashly open his eyes, "Byakugan!" he activated his Kekkei Genkai as his artry and vein creeped out around his eyes. He look at both girls, "Stay here, I will get rid of Jack the Ripper and find the summoner." he said to them and head outside to kill the Fallen. Shiro and Hinata stayed there to protect them from any evil. She sense the spirit and found out who's the summoner, "Female... summoner with... mask man-" she comment and passed out. Hinata heard what her Nobody said and watched her passed out, she have to not allow to scream. She place Shiro on the bed and use Cura on her to regain her counsious.
Neji and Jack The Ripper clash with blades, once the blades met, the sparks came out. Neji won't allow any evil gets the hands on his cousin, so he pushed Jack and made him fall backward. He quickly pull his Ninjato to place the blade on Jack's throat as he demand the question, "Who revived you and where is he? Tell me or you will go back to Underworld for murdering five female victums." he demand with anger look, Jack only shot the memory of Zatsune Miku and locate where she is. Neji sees this and slice Jack's throat as he noticed a dark flame made Fallen disappeared. "You are so dead lady." he said with scrowl and sprint to London Bridge.

... Just let your music flows your heart and mind

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Trust your light and heart ...

Hinata stayed there to keep her Nobody warm as she sat down waiting for her cousin. Longer she waits, she plays with her left side bang by tworling it from her small finger. Suddenly, she sense the darkness near by, "Well, if isn't Little Cute Kunochi." said the familiar voice, that made her body froze in shock as she turned around and gasp, Tobi was here with funny position. Hinata stands up and summoned her Oathkeeper Keyblade, "Tobi-san... Byakugan." she activate her Kekkei Genkai as her artry and vein creeped out around her eyes and shows her pupil. She have defend herself and Shiro from any risk. "Boy, ever since my other personality destroyed our home, few have been survived... at least, I forgot." he said until he turned clueless, making Hinata sweat drop about it. Any way, she's back to subject, "Did you summoned Jack the Ripper-san ti kidnapped me?" she asked him with small glare as she using Hyuuga Stance to get ready. Tobi heard her question, he only tilt his head like he's absent-mind, until he made a funny turn like he did to Deidara, "Nope, Zatsune-sempai summoned it to search for you to force you or other princesses to find something to weaken Hatsune Miku's goddess power and she will go bye bye." he blew it as Hinata gasp in horror.

... You will find happiness deep inside

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tobi

Exploding stuff is fun...

Tobi scratch his head and then pulled out the explosives to try making himself funny. Shiro open her eyes and used Blizzaaga to Tobi's arms and leg, "Oh boy... Ice Maiden!" he cried as Shiro got out of the bed and stood next to Hinata. "We have to run." she said to her with worry. Hinata look at her Nobody with confusion, "B-B-B-But... wh-wh-what about Ne-Neji-Nii-San? He's fighting with Zatsune-san." she explained with extremely worried about her cousin. Shiro forgot about that as she tried to think, so she telepathic at him, "Neji-kun, Tobi-san came and we have to run and hide." "Nani! Shiro, keep him frozen and I will finish him off after I have to deal with Zatsune." he mentally send it back to her. "I won't let you get away from me... Princess." said Madara with dark voice made Hinata and Shiro turn around as they feared. Hinata drop the smoke bomb and they disappeared to Beach, while Madara noticed they disappeared and this makes him way mad, "Run away, again!"

... but I called it Deidara-sempai

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Neji Hyuuga

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

Neji charged against the door and slam it to the ground, he got up to see Madara melt the Blizzaga and sees the eye to eye. Madara knew Miku failed to lure him out, so he can grab Hinata and betray Zatsune's plot. He knew about Guardian's duty to protect Seven Pure Lights, Neji kept glare at him. "We meet again... Madara. Unlike last time, kidnapping me and Atticus." he said unemotionally to him. Madara chuckled about he kidnapped him and Atticus to Holding Cell, knowing they are guardian before he met Hikari and Yami. He pulled out his sword, "Just two of us, boy. You are just wasting your breath getting your thirst of revenge from your Aunt Hikari, or should I say Aunt Mitsuko, her true name." he taughted him, this made Neji flinch about his aunt real name, Mitsuko Hyuuga, he growled about it as they clash each other with blade sparks.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Madara Uchiha

Nothing can stop my eyes...

He pushed Neji out of the house as his nemesis got his balence back and focus with his Byakugan. He walked out use the hand sign, which Neji started to have worst feeling, "Amaterasu!" he called out his jutsu as the black flame heading towards Neji, but he made his chakra turn orange as he spin 360 degrees created larger dome, "Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation Absolute!" he cried to create powerful rotation to protect himself, but has bit of burn mark. While Neji did his jutsu, he throw his keyblade cloak with thundaga towards Madara, who didn't see it on the future, as he got hit twice to stop Amaterasu. They stop their attack as Neji got his Oblivion keyblade back with a pant, he has a lot of burn mark on his outfit from black fire. Madara felt the thunder shock, making him unable to move. "I should have known, he's a lot tougher. He's a last Hyuuga Clan, along with Hyuuga girl. Hyuuga clan are oldest and powerful, they are greatest sight and vision than other Dōjutsu." he thought about three eye jutsus. Neji didn't say anything as his Byakugan stay focus on Madara's chakra network, while holding his keyblade backward.

...But I must be strong enough

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

as the TARDIS rematerialized in a street corner, inside the blue box the Doctor was hanging on to the consol and examining the outside which looked like a war zone alright, the clock tower had a huge gaping hole in the side "we cant even stay away for ten months and we're in World War 3 ... best try and find a UNIT soldier, bound to be dozens in the streets now a days"

"Basicly ... Run!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 pm
The Nurse was shocked at the damage done. " Why would someone or something start such a war?" In the distance she could see so many buildings with big holes in them. " I want to cry."  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

"i know ... dont worry i'll make sure this stops ... lets just be thankful Humans are the only ones we gotta worry about" he said as he ran to the door and walked out to the street and looked around "thankfully buildings can be rebuilt"

"Basicly ... Run!"

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games