• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:04 pm
Orpheus Tensai
Curse

User Image

Summoning Demon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm actually second born, so my twin brother is actually older..."

Orpheus was bit amused about Takara and Nobunaga's staring contest, he looked at the nephilim named Adonael. "It's nice to join us Adonael, however once you join us, you have to keep one I'm part of a secret," said Kaito as he and Hinata joined the alleyway. She smiled at the group, "Umm hi, my name is Hinata," she introduce to herself to Adonael. Orpheus sighed with a soft smile at Adonael, "I'm Orpheus, forgive my manner from earlier, and this guy who welcomed you is Kaito," he introduced himself and Kaito to Adonael after he apologize. Kaito grabbed Nobunaga's back, similar to holding the cat, "Okay that's enough you two, we should head to our hideout and check on my sister."

... but, he is a complete idiot

Hinata
Light and Dark Prince
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

As the two stared at each other, Nobunaga was all of a sudden gripped by the back of his neck before being lifted up, his irises sharpening as he stared at Kaito. Pulling out his rifle, he pointed it straight toward the young man before growling then hissing at the boy,"Put...me....down.."
Before Kaito could put him down however, Takara only wrapped his arm around his Demon King friend as Nobunaga crawled up to his shoulder before taking a seat with his rifle in both hands. Takara only sighed, though no sound escaped from his lips. Rubbing the back of his head, the mute keyblade wielder only nodded softly toward Kaito as they were ready to travel to the headquarters.

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:56 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Nephilim | Theme:Here | Mood:Hopeful
In the end, its not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years.- Abe Lincoln
The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits.-may have been said by Albert Einstein

++

"It is a pleasure to meet everyone." He said with a smile. "Shall we get out of this place then?" He suggested stretching his hand outward signaling for everyone to exit the alley. He didn't know how they wanted to exit out so he figured he would wait and see. "Where would we be heading?"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:22 pm
Orpheus Tensai
Curse

User Image

Summoning Demon

I'm actually second born, so my twin brother is actually older..."

It seems like Kaito didn't show any fear of death when Nobunaga pointed his rifle at his face. He let Takara wrapped his arm around demon king as he let go of him, "You are d*mn lucky I'm not like her," he commented to imagine Nobunaga will get suddenly tackled by his half demon apprentice and cuddle him to death because of her fond with cuteness. When Adonael asked where they should headed, Kaito, Orpheus, and Hinata were widen their eyes and looked at each other, only few outsiders like Hinata, Takara, Nobunaga, and Tensai brothers knew the Brotherhood of the Assassins. Kaito closed his eyes and looked at nephilim with stern looking eyes, "Adonael, once you reach to the hideout and learned about the secrecy, you have to sworn not to reveal any information to anyone," he warned him about his secret that outside of his brotherhood that shouldn't be revealed. Kaito walked passed him with Hinata and Orpheus followed him and headed to the assassin's hideout.

... but, he is a complete idiot

Hinata
Light and Dark Prince
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:14 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"Their whole thing is a secret assassins society. They don't just let anyone in until you make a oath to keep it secret", Nobunaga continued with what Kaito was saying, sitting on Takara's shoulder as his human began to walk behind the pale dark blue haired boy,"So what's your story, Adonael? How did you end up here?"

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

Light and Dark Prince

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:22 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here I Species:Nephilim | Theme:Here | Mood:Hopeful
In the end, its not the years in your life that count, but the life in your years.- Abe Lincoln
The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits.-may have been said by Albert Einstein

++

"Swear an oath, eh?" Adonael said as he walked with them. He figured he would just wait till they arrived to their society to fully grasp what they meant. He shrugged. "Well Nobunaga, I'm on a journey to find a couple of people that I feel may be lost to me." He said making conversation. "Nothing really out of the ordinary... Well till now." Adonael said with a smile on his face.

(OOC: We heading somewhere else then im guessing?)

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

Light and Dark Prince

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items