Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:38 pm
Destray goes and follows Ti-Jun and sits down at the same table. "So..Do you think any of these people will be hostile?" He looks around.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:53 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` •

User Image

"i shouldnt think so ... dark entities are forbiden here, infact they're prevented from entering the mountian thanks to a mystic 'spell' to keep them out" he said as he tried working on the device  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:15 pm
"Hmm.." He looks around.."I should have brought another ship.. " He continues to look around. "Ti-Jun? Did your device break?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image

"i found it in the remains ... it's a miniture Comlink but it still need work" he said as he got out some of the wires and tryed to jump start it "and as soon as we get to the temple on Tython i'll go and get a new ship ... decent one and hopefully strong enough to not be blown up on landing" he said as he managed to get a signal "finaly ... this is General Ti-jun Valcro calling out an SOS to any ship with light speed availability ... my apprentice and i are stranded on a class three planet by work of an emperial fighter ship ... you must send word to the Jed-" he said as the signal droped "no, no, no ... gah ... stupid Galioc technology" he said throwing it to the wall next to him  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 pm
"Master you must calm down. Hopefully they received the message before the signal was dropped.. " Destray goes over to the device and picks it up going back to Ti-Jun and sitting down again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image

"yes, your right Dastray" he said as he rubbed his left shoulder, it was acting up again. twenty years ago he faced a Sith Lord who tried to kill his entire family, a novice with a lightsaber he tried to defend them and failed. the Sith stabed him in the shoulder to remind him of his folly, and it acted up only when his emotions grew over its limits and was sort of a radar when he became too emotional and walked he true path of a Jedi  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:56 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

The ship appeared as it's bridge opened. As the Black Pheniox hovered, Atticus stood at the entrence of the ship, a smile on his face as he jumped off she ship. Walking into the Cantena, he saw two men dressed up in similiar robes as himself only with lightsabers on one of their's belts and on their belt and one that replaced his hidden blade,"Nice addition, my friend...I heard about your troubles with traveling. Need a lift before I deside to leave you here?"

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:05 pm
Destray looked at the figure with uncomfort. "Master... who is he..? " Destray slowly went into a fighting stance. "Can we trust him..?"
User Image  

iZanshin

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image

looking at the man, he felt a strength of the Force in him, at one point anyway, he was a Jedi "yes ... we can trust him" he said as he stood up "though i didnt expect a Jedi who lives on this planet ... that means your Atticus Nanashi" he said with a smile "you wouldnt mind taking us to Tython would you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

Looking at the man who was ready to attack him, Atticus chuckled as he grabbed his lightsaber, showing them the rebelion sign at the end of the handle,"Trust me...if I wanted to kill you...you'd already be dead..."
He then turned around, slidding his lightsaber back into his holder as he began to walk to the exit, turning around as he opened the door to show his ship hovering with it's doors open,"Get on in then...we don't have time to waste."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

nodding to Dastray he walked outside to see Atticus's ship "handsome starship you have ... though i find it hard how you can keep it from drawing attention to you" he said as he walked into the ship and saw the inside which was very impressive "i hope she goes fast ... we need to get to Tython to warn the councel before anyone dies from another emperial attack"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

As he walked into his ship, Atticus smiled as he placed his hands behind his back, showing how the ship has a cloaking system at the bottom so that it couldn't be seen by humans below them. He then walked over to see Devare sleeping on the couch, a couple of his robotic friends cleaning up around him as he just chuckled, walking to his office which was also the control area. He then sat down, the seat turned toward his friend with a smile on his face,"Well, my friend, the ship doesn't do this 'Lightspeed', but instead uses a control system that allows the ship to teliport from here to there in the matter of minutes. This 'Lightspeed' is primitive to me."
As the ship hovered, Atticus waited for the other jedi to get onboard, his eyes closed as he placed a cigarette between his lips, lighting it which the vents made sure the smoke didn't stay in the cockpit,"Oh and I am Atticus Nanashi but I don't live in this hell hole called Olympus. Instead, I live in a small realm called Pilorgra where I do all my training now. If you guys need any training that your masters can't train, come by and I'll give you one on one lessions."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

"actualy the other Jedi is my pupil ... i'm nearly ready for the Master's examination myself" he said in a non-bosting tone as he looked at the cockpit "hopefully when i get back i'll be able to buy a better starship then the one i came here to ... one seater and was destroyed in one shot ... on the ground" he said as he walked to the entry platform to where Destray was and pulled him abored "trust me ... its safe"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:19 pm
Destray got up and walked in. "Yes sir. Sorry about that Atticus."
User Image  

iZanshin

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"right then" he said as he went to the cockpit and sat down "lets see what your ship is capable of"  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games