Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Maybe." She said with a smile giving him a quick kiss. Taking a few steps back her smile widened. "That is if you can catch me." With that she took off running towards the dock. Laughing as she did so she didn't take the chance to look back. Running to the end of the dock She quickly threw her belt off so she would ruin anything. Then she took and expert dive off the edge of the dock into the cold water.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

looking at her he took off his clothes untill he was in his grey boxers and ran to the edge to join his love and seeing her there he swam to behind her and put his hands around her waist "you always have to swim with your entire clothes on?" he said mentaly to her, this was both serious and a test to see if her fainting from romance was gone

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

'Why, do you not want me to.' She asked with a playful tone. A smirk replaced her smile. It wasn't going to work this time. 'Though I don't think testing my fainting abilities is the best thing to do in the water. The again I can breath under water. So please continue.' Turning around in his arms she gave him a bright smile.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"considering what i'm wearing, i did hope you'd do the same" he said as he turned her around to face her and kissed her on her lips and moved his left hand to her butt and clenched it "i was thinking about skinny dipping but i figure that's material left until after the wedding" he mentaly said kissing her more

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

'Well I figure I might give you something to look forward to.' She said kissing him back. 'Anyway who knows when Miya or Cyra might drop in. I've made plans for them after the wedding.' Slipping away from him she want and sat her self back on the dock. Untying her shirt she pulled it over her head. Sure enough she was blushing slightly, but it was better then her just plain out fainting. Throwing her shirt and shorts over her shoulder she got back in the water. 'This better.'

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

looking at her he smiled "light blue underwear, cute" he thought to her as he kissed her and grabed her bottom with both hands "and what plans?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

'That I'm closing the temple off for a few days after the wedding. Miya and Cyra are going to take a trip after the wedding, and me and you will have the temple to our selves, unless you want to go to the library. Either way.' Wrapping her arms around his neck. Blushing slightly she still smiled and kiss him. 'Though I must say it was a lot warmer in here when I had my cloths on.' Shivering slightly she still smiled. 'I have you here to warm me up though.'

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the Library isnt very home-y ... i do enjoy my time here with you" he said to her as he felt something and let go of Tsukiko and grabed his head "something's happening ... my head" said swimming up to the surface and crawled onto the beach and groaned in pain, he saw the Doctor and the Master looking at each other about to fight and Ambrose's eyes glowed yellow "death of two shall resurect ... it is returning with its people, yet to the dark, so does the killers ... the Lords of time shall live again" he said as his eyes returned to normal, and he passed out

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"James honey..." Tsukiko said easily swimming to shore. Checking his pulse before seeing his vision herself. Biting her lip, she guess the evening was over with. Casting a drying spell on both of them, she cast a levitation spell and set him down on her bed. That was like ever other thing in her temple. The ocean theme carried out and the bed was shaped like a large seashell. Tucking him in waved her hand for his cloths to appear on the side table nicely folded up. Her cloths went to her closet already cleaned and taken care off. Signing she hope he was okay. Going to change she put on a large t-shirt and a pair of pajama shorts. She leaned against her closet door watching him sleep for a minute. Going to the kitchen she figured she's cook until he woke up. They hadn't eaten in a while and she was hungry anyway.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

after an hour sweating in his sleep he woke up with a fright and panted. he looked around seeing he was in Kiko's room and still in his boxers and his clothes were right next to him, part of him just wanted to go streght down and try and make it up to his love for ruining their fun evening with his headache but he thought that he'd push it if he walked up to her in his underwear twice in one night before their wedding. he decided to get up and started getting dressed in his shirt and pants and boots, but left his cape and walked to the kitchen and saw Kiko and walked up behind her as put his hands around her waist and rubbed her stomach "hey ... sorry about ruining our evening"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I'm not pregnant so you don't need to rub my stomach." She said putting her flipper down. "Though I hope you like breakfast food for dinner." She said turning around. "You can make it up to me later okay. Right now I would love it if you could set the table for me so I can finish cooking." With that she kiss the tip of his nose. Turing around she continued to cook. Waving her hand everything he needed to set the table appeared on the counter next to her. "Though I need to asking if you're feeling okay, if not we can have breakfast in bed." She gave him a playful wink and a laugh before continuing her task at hand.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"as good as that sounds, i feel a little better ... cant say the same with the Doctor ... i got a feeling neither he or the Maser are gonna survive this ... well not like how they look now" he said as he set the table "and i know your not, but still i know you enjoy my touch, just like i like yours"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko raised an eyebrow, she didn't ask question because she wasn't familiar enough with the Doctor and the Master. Smirking slightly as she sat the cooked pancakes to the side. "Of course I love your touch. I love it as much as I love you." Of course her laugh gave it away she was being funny. Bringing the food to the table so went to get something to drink. There currently was pancakes, bacon, biscuits and jam, toast, muffins, and eggs. "Sorry if I over did it a little bit." She said making berry smoothies.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"it's fine" he said as he reached for a biit of bacon and toast and ate a little as he saw a flash of them fighting before comming back to himself and just looked down and got a muffin then looked out the window to see a golden light shoot up

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko looked at him as she sat the drinks on the table. "Are you sure you are okay." Sitting down next to him, she tried to smile. The worry came out in her voice though. Getting some food she began to eat. Of course she was a healthy eater, which was surprising if one considered her figure. "Well what do you want to do after we eat. The whole 30 minutes swimming thing is a myth. If you want to go out someone I'll have to get dress and what not though." She was trying her best to bring in a lighter topic.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games