Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Elena gazes at the small giant, grinning as he winks. She likes someone with a sense of humour and is happy that the opposing team aren’t sore losers. “It’s nice to meet some worthy opponents”

She turns to Drebins “Yes you did a lot better than I thought you would” she giggles happily. “Never miss an opportunity to sell your goods do you?”

She flies gracefully over to Miai. “Yeah, good idea. I’d like to relax before the next stage of the competition” With that she makes her way back to the Silver Sails.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:30 pm
Smiling impishly and bowing again, "I thank you for the compliment. But it's my job, Miss. It's all in my blood. Gotta earn my keep."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm
((Sorry I was away for a few days =/ Back now though n.n))

When you leave the tavern you notice the glorious morning has geven way to a dreary afternoon. A slight rain is causing the bulk of the commoners to keep near the buildings and stalls, hoping for a small form of cover from the rain.

A small hustle was outside the Silver Sails as you return. A few people drinking and chatting. Keeping to themselfs mostly. The side yard had a few extra horses today, along with some caravan carts. Merchants passing though town.

Upon entering the tavern you see a few extra staff in, mostly a few tavern wenches, serving food in the mid day meal time.

From the side you see Pora emerge from the kitchen. Handing a few plates to one of the women he turns a casts a wink across the room. "Good fight" He called as he pointed to few tables together for you before coming over with a a hearty "Congradulation" He cast an eye to the bar, a familar aprentace wizard, with a hugh smile, waved over as he tucked into his food.

"Nephew" He explained "He gave me an edge with the local gambeling hall" He added "So what would you like to eat? On the house" With this he tapped a pouch on his belt. He chickened happily with the sound of gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:35 pm
"Wow nice place." Reaching into his pocket and removing a monocle in the shape of a snake devouring it's tail forming the infinity symbol. Finding an empty table, Drebins takes out various alchemical items, some partially finished smokesticks, various scrolls and potion, paper, ink and pen, and a jingling pouch. After doing a lot of calculations, "Well, it's official. Lili. Ouro. If we don't at least sell some of this stuff. We're gonna be broke by out next project. Hey guys, you're my friends right? Care to buy something from me?"  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Elena flies over to Pora & gives him a friendly peck on the cheek. "Bet the place just wasn't the same without us" she grins happily. "Ahhh I knew there was something I liked about Samana, he's chirpy like his Uncle, something tasty without meat Pora. I'm sure it'll be fantastic"

She glides over to the table with Drebins. "Well at least you get some free food. Unless it's extremely pretty and or useful, no deal. Although there was that pretty material you had earlier. I might see if we can come to some agreement about it"

While enjoying her meal, a twinkle appears in her eye, she has inspiration for a new outfit. Quickly finishing her meal, she takes out some paper & ink to begin sketching

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Once again Lilith flies over Elena's head and threatens to drop whatever trinket she could get her hands on before being stopped by Drebins. "Now now. I've raised you better than that Lilly. And that's incredibly rude. I shall not repeat that aloud. But Elly, Lilly does have a point. Usefulness and beauty does differ from person-to-person and being-to-being. This garlic charm may seem tacky to you, but to an undead hunter, it's worth more than it's weight in gold. Like for me today during the fight, those vials of acid stalled two attackers long enough for us to win. If not, I'd've surely been beaten, and while the cleric rushes around healing his allies, the other one would've used our ballistas against us. Well enough of the history lesson! On to my sales pitch! But for you my dear, what about some potions to boost your defenses? I'm familiar with how caster of the art are restricted by armor. It's a good sale. Since we're teammates and all, how's about I sell it to you at a ten percent discount. That's forty-five gold. You'll be hard press to find these deals elsewhere."

((Feel free to haggle. Or just do what Elan does here: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0675.html ))  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 pm
Taking the order. Pora vanished into the kitchen for a few mins. Before reentering with a full platter of food. Several side dishes. And 2 bottles of wine (On the house) "This one is from the elves of Everwood" He said pouring a generous dolop of red wine into one of the glasses.

Taking a seat at the table Pora grabbs a few bits and bats from the other platters and chews for a few moments before smiling "Nephew said you did very well. There is gonna be a board up for the next while for jobs and the like. I'll be putting one up if your interested. I'll give you first call now if you want it" while he was speaking he drank a little of the red wine, he shuddered a little "hell of a taste" he said raising his glass in a toast.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:42 pm
Having taken a seat at the same table as Pora and the others, Miai ordered sparingly, still not willing to take full advantage of the generous owner's hospitality. She politely declines the offer of wine, simply drinking water while she eats her food, listening to the others speak before turning her attention to Pora at the mention of a job.

"What sort of job is it? We'd probably be more than happy to assist you."  

bamaotaku
Crew

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm
To busy working Drebins doesn't even notice the introduction of food, drink, or even the smells. Shaking her head, Lilith flutters over and picks up a plate, then a cup, and over a course of several trips, various amounts of food stuffs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:37 am
"Well it's a delivery to Wovengate" He said as he took another mouthful of wine. "Simple enough. I need some supplies handed down to a friend down there, he's gonna send some back up as well" shrugging slightly he continued on.

"Not the most adventorous job, but it will give you a contact in Wovengate and a new round in the city. It's a very eventful place, right on the rim of the bloodstone lands"

((Knowlage nature ,georaphy or local for imformation on the Bloodstone lands))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:56 pm
"Sounds promising. What exactly are the Bloodstone lands?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 am
"It's a great plain to the south. I saw it a few times in my youth" a twinkle shone in his eye as re remembered those times. "Explorers are hiered to clear the monsterous humaniouds from the cave systems and the land new the far hills and the volcano. Under the earth, which was scorched to ash many years ago, there are deposites of an alchemic stone they dubbed, bloodstone, for it's colour. Someone once mentioned it also had somthing to do with the history of the area. But I never found what that was myself." He gave a wink as he finished the last of the food.

"I best get back to my customers" he said weith a smile, a wave later and he was gone. He pats his nephew on the head as he passes, which draws a disgruntled swipe at the hand, though good hearted none the less. A laught between the two was shared before they went back to there respective activities.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

KawaiiTsukai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:26 pm
" back up? for a delivery eh.." Slouching back in a chair Maddita blankly starred at the ceiling " Well i guess anything is better then just hanging around doing nothing"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm
It takes you about an hour to finish up your meal. The rain lets off to whimpering sunlight outisde. Noting too strong, but enough to lift some of the gloom.

It's about half 5 when you finish your meal.

Pora is hovering aroudn the room working.

((now would you like to take the job or go to the board tomorrow and look for one?))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:53 pm
((Miai's vote goes to taking the job, but she'll go with whatever the group decides.))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff