Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

I Gin I

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:38 am
Rp Name: Ginji Amano

Digimon Partner: MonoDramon, Agumon, Impmon

Guardian or Alter: Alter

( Sorry If Im To Late To Join )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:04 am
(My own back ground sweet)
"Right Reki. So how far is mt. olympia anyway?"  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:02 pm
Nagato sends a message to ginji
"Your order for now, is to protect the main base while the master is away, and lillithmon will help you..."
nagato then leaves the newcomer, and rides out of the base on his motorcycle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:22 pm
Rides off to find the next target, Magnamon...

"Nagato, you are to find Craniummon, he is to be brought back alive with the dark ring in place, understood?"

Omnimon rode on his dark digi-steed as he went to gather the items for the summoning.  

Viet Dragon Note

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:07 pm
Yin scores a direct round of a machinedramon blast on azulongmon who then rushed at him to retaliate.

"Hold fire, wait a little bit."

Azulongmon attacks quickly as he closes in.
"Lightning Whip!" A bolt of lightning comes down from the sky toward Yin and his digimon.

"Now Obsidion."

Obsidion raises his shield and has it absorb the attack.

"Now, everone fire."

Obsidion uses the energy of azulongmon's attack to super charge his attack.

"Shield of the Damned!"
"Infinity Cannon!"
"Crescent Blaster!"

All three attacks charge straight into azulongmon knocking him down from the sky unconcious and nearly digitized.

"Now for the whisker." Yin pulls his digimon with him as he drives the cycle up to the downed dragon.

"The whisker for the master, and a tooth for me." Yin has Lycan cut a tooth off near the base.

Yin pulls out his digivice.

"Master, I have the whisker." He put the tooth into his backpack for his own use later.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:01 pm
"Hmmm, a new mission..."
Nagato rides to where craniumon usually is, and finds him lurking around by himself.
"Exellent."
omnimon walks towards craniumon......
"It is under yggdrasil's orders that you come with me and this boy, we are on a mission"
Craniumon comes with, but omnimon knocks him out as I emerge from the bushes, and as we are on our way back, nagato sends a message:
"Much easier with a royal knight to help."  

Amias Nicht

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:51 am
Beelzemon came to help Nagato. [You rp as him]

Omnimon came to get the whisker from Yin.

Now Kaji rode off to find the temple with his tooth and his extra dragon hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:18 am
Yin hands the whisker to omnimon as he arrives.

"Have fun returning to the master with that, and tell him I am off to a lab nearby."

Yin then brings his digimon back into his digivice as he gets on his cycle and drives off to the east.  

Yin Yun Yang

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:25 pm
Omnimon rode off on his steed to get Nagato's fur.

Kaji found a temple with the dragon fur and tooth to summon and open a dark digi-portal within deep inside.

Black Omnimon rode off on his shadow-steed to find the master's target, Magnamon. So he rode to the city of miracles.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:02 pm
oreck01
(My own back ground sweet)
"Right Reki. So how far is mt. olympia anyway?"

"well were we are right now it is about a 1 hour fly with my dorugremon."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 pm
Placing the items he chants
"I summon thee, awaken from your slumber and rise.
Great destruction, and let him be here as he lies.
Summon the force to awake, and be alive
Be a force of asunder, and cut through this world like a knive!"

A giant portal created a twister crushing the temple and rises through the sky on a summoned creature, "Digi-world, Fear my Leviamon!" Rising on a giant behemoth of Leviamon. Laughs as they flew to stop the Guardians.

Black Omnimon took out his Dark Omega Blade as he found the magnamon and slashes through him and broke a bit of his armor as Magnamon turned around to counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:02 pm
(Did you take my omnimon too?)
Beelzemon, just arriving, rode with nagato to the main HQ, where they left cranuimon in a secured containment chamber.
"Now we wait..."  

Amias Nicht

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:43 pm
TotalRampage 0

Before Reki and Rick leave,Reki get a message from his digivice"What....."Reki sends a message back to Shawn saying to take the digimon he found and go to the mountians and get some Flying digimon,and a Tricearramon.

((Hope its ok long post this is how im getting my third partner))

Shwan gets the message from shwan. "Alright Everyone quiet down We're going to the mountians to gather more allies." "Shawn there's this weird looking Guilmon at the back" "Well is it a black one" "No but it doesn't seem right" "Alright I'll handel it. Everyone Please follow Veemon torwards the mountian, got that Veemon." "Yes Sir"

"Agumon come with me" "Right" the two of them head to the back where Shawn sees a Orange Guilmon with Red Digital Hazzrad signs. "Your Right thats a little different. "I told you"

Shawn walks up to the Guilmon, Agumon not trusting it gets into a deffensive stance. The guilmon looks at them showing its teeth "Sorry didn't mean to offend you, Agumon there willl be none of that here" "Bu.." "I said no"cutting off Agumon. "Well its just a liitle weird to see a Orange instead of red Guilmon"

Guilmon: I guess you can call me the new model.
"Hunn"
Guilmon: I'm the digitals world answer to the Black Guilmon, which is stronger that the regular. I was sent to balance the world again. I'm Orange Date Guilmon, I can use the full control of the Digital Hazzard, But you can just call me guilmon"
"Well your welcome to come with us, we'll prob be fights the alters Black Guilmon"shawn said as he patted Guilmons head, Just then a white light Glared out of Shawn's pocket. "Whats with this" He pulls out a new Digivice and as he looks at it a voice comes out. "You know what this is its happened twice. This is the Digiworld's answer to the unbalance between light and dark, Your new Partner Orange Date Guilmon Use the power well"

"What" Shawn looked confused as Guilmon went into the digivice.
Guilmon:I've been waitinG to meet you for a while. I here to help you. and as he said that Guilmon was sleep.

"lets go Agumon we gotta catch up with the group We'll sort this out later"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 pm
[Orange Data Guilmon?! Is that allowed? I mean all of our digimon are real and make sense.]
(No, its my Black Omnimon)

Black omnimon clashes with magnamon creating a clash of digi-energy as Magnamon fallen and Dark Omni placed the ring around him ,"Master, Magnamon in place.."

Kaji laugh as he rode towards his old pal Reki ,"My plan is close to fruition.... Black Omnimon, Chaos Gallantmon, Craniummon, Magnamon, Lilithmon, Beelzemon, Leviamon, and Lucemon." Looks at his Leviamon and sleeping Lucemon ,"I have 4 Demons, and 4 knights, with 2 as their corruptions..I shall lead this world into purity!"

Viet Dragon Note

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:21 pm
Rides into the close HQ and places the staff next to the sended whisker and awaited the fur ,"Guess I wait for Nagato's Fur from Magnadramon..." Looks at the empty cell ,"Guess she got out..."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games