Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 38: Kingdom... Hearts
KH3.. what system is it going to be on? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's it on?
  PS3
  Xbox 360
  Wii XD
  Handheld (DS/PSP)
  I have no idea
View Results

Alezander_the_Great

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:54 pm
I've got no idea what system it'll be on, but I thuroughly believe that it'll be a pre-quill. And from the looks of the end of the video, I'd say you get to play as Mickey.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:06 am
i guss ... but u might be able to play as one of the chasers ...  

axel on fire

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:47 pm
Alezander_the_Great
I've got no idea what system it'll be on, but I thuroughly believe that it'll be a pre-quill. And from the looks of the end of the video, I'd say you get to play as Mickey.

No.. I seriously doubt that... I'm betting you play as one of the chasers... cause SORA'S DEAD!! (hence his keyblade in the ground) Don't quote me on it though. I've got my theories on what's going on.. but we've got the wait (and KH2 final mix+) whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:10 am
Mostlikely PS3 but it would make sence to put it on PS2 cuz every KH fan has a PS2.  

mods helper

rock_pkmn_master

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:47 am
since they've made the first two kingdom hearts for the ps2...i believe that they would make KH3 for the ps2

(how ever if they do make it for the ps3, they need to at least make another version for the ps2)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:37 pm
the site I found said two things
1. they want it on as many systems as possible
2.the main character wont be sora but it may be riku or mickey  

ChiRyu777

emoboy221

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:28 am
it is officaially going to be on PS3...

SORA is NOT the main character ROXAS is

they are mixing in final fantasy and it WILL be the last kingdom hearts game  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:29 am
dark_mistress_megsie
Alezander_the_Great

No.. I seriously doubt that... I'm betting you play as one of the chasers... cause SORA'S DEAD!! (hence his keyblade in the ground) Don't quote me on it though. I've got my theories on what's going on.. but we've got the wait (and KH2 final mix+) whee

SORA IS NOT DEAD  

emoboy221

Lilah-Clover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:04 am
why are all you people saying thast they don't want it become on PS3. But some one said it wont be out until 2009. 2009 PEOPLE, this is 2007. So we have a few more years. and also means that the price of ps3 are going to go down in price.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:40 am
ChiRyu777
the site I found said two things
1. they want it on as many systems as possible
2.the main character wont be sora but it may be riku or mickey

Now that's an interesting concept with 1.. especially since that would mean Sony looses their exclusive... unless it was like how Resident Evil 4 was... (coming out with other system versions later) but I don't see it going to the Wii anytime soon..

And I kinda figured 2.. because... (I was a bad girl and watched the secret ending of final mix 2+) and they aren't anywhere to be found.  

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:42 am
emoboy221
dark_mistress_megsie
Alezander_the_Great

SORA IS NOT DEAD

Okay okay... well maybe he's not "dead" but possibly MIA?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:57 pm
maybe sora became a higher being?  

narutostrife

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:07 pm
I really hope its on PS2, bcuz there is no way I'll be able to get a PS3 anytime soon...or around 2009......besides, I get the feeling that there will be greater profits for Square Enix if they put it on a PS2 platform.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:08 am
but they will put it on ps3 couse ps2 is goin out and ps3 is takin da spotlights now  

axel on fire

Teh Random Kitsune

Familiar Friend

5,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:27 pm
It bettah @#$*ing be on PS2!
D<
I dun got enough money to buy teh PS3...
emo

38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces