relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 39: Spirituality.
the REAL psychics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What made the universe? what do you choose?
  preist: God ~ok, define god~ allways is and will be, allways changing into and out of form, the ultimate supreme power, the thing that made everything
  scientist: energy ~ok, define energy~ allways is and will be, allways changing into and out of form, the ultimate supreme power, the thing that made everything
  Call it what you want but energy/god/buddha/whatever you wanna call it are all the same thing, just with different lables
View Results

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:56 pm
I'm only allowed to use psychokinesis in times of emergencies (such as when I'm at a peak of extreme surprise, fear, excitement, etc.), but how can I use my abilities whenever I'm mellow and in control?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:32 am
you need to meditate. your power is being surpressed so it is most powerful when needed. there is basically a lock or seal on it. if you meditate and can get rid of that lock you'll be able to use it... with practice of course. if you don't want to meditate. imagine using it on something and concentrate on it working. the more you do that the closer you are to using it. it might take a bit and it might not happen over night, it could take a month, a week, or a year so don't get frustrated oif it doesn't work, good luck  

Vivi the Twilight

Naynram Ukir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:17 am

Where did you learn this from?
And by 'psychic', do you mean you can tell me about my life, the parts which I've only told one person?
What is one name I like to be called?
I wouldn't take a 'psychic's' answer on my spirit guide, or how I'm supposed to be, but I'd like to see what they think I am.

I heard Deja Vu was a type of memory lapse in your brain. Thinking you thought you remembered something. It happened to me a lot a couple months ago, and it always gave me a sickening feeling. So I stopped trying to feel it.

I had a dream in vivid colors a day ago, it turns out I had a mechanical incurable parasite in my body, and I'd die soon. Does it mean I'm going to die?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:38 pm
riku4245

And by 'psychic', do you mean you can tell me about my life, the parts which I've only told one person?
I wouldn't take a 'psychic's' answer on my spirit guide, or how I'm supposed to be, but I'd like to see what they think I am.

I heard Deja Vu was a type of memory lapse in your brain. Thinking you thought you remembered something. It happened to me a lot a couple months ago, and it always gave me a sickening feeling. So I stopped trying to feel it.

I had a dream in vivid colors a day ago, it turns out I had a mechanical incurable parasite in my body, and I'd die soon. Does it mean I'm going to die?

1. i learned this from books but mainly my mom (she's into more depth then i am)
2. i can't tell you about your life but it is possible to reveil possible future events (it is also possible for anyone to chancge it based on what you do) and we can't read your mind, others may have that ability tho
3. Deja Vu could be a memory relapse (i'm not sure) , its like seeing the future for a short time  

Vivi the Twilight

Naynram Ukir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:07 pm
Vivi95
riku4245

1. i learned this from books but mainly my mom (she's into more depth then i am)
2. i can't tell you about your life but it is possible to reveil possible future events (it is also possible for anyone to chancge it based on what you do) and we can't read your mind, others may have that ability tho
3. Deja Vu could be a memory relapse (i'm not sure) , its like seeing the future for a short time

I'd ask you to tell me my future, just to see if you'd get it right... But actually, even if I had a 100% full proof psychic, I doubt I'd ever want them to tell me about the future. 1. I like surprises. and 2, if they tell me it, I will only set it in stone by acknowledging it's going to happen.

But if you can tell about my future, then couldn't you tell of my present? (since every millisecond I'm going into the future anyway.)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:30 am
riku4245
Vivi95
riku4245

I'd ask you to tell me my future, just to see if you'd get it right... But actually, even if I had a 100% full proof psychic, I doubt I'd ever want them to tell me about the future. 1. I like surprises. and 2, if they tell me it, I will only set it in stone by acknowledging it's going to happen.

But if you can tell about my future, then couldn't you tell of my present? (since every millisecond I'm going into the future anyway.)

we can only see/tell about large events or if a reletive/loved on wants to speak with you (that is on the other side) and based on what you do now can affect the future, like if you helped out a homeless person now they could share money with you if they become rich and famous or if you neglect them life will continue the way it was. thats Karma  

Vivi the Twilight

Thursday Child

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:43 pm
Hi, I'm Mal and I know I have a psychic ability, I know all of us do to some degree. Even my astrologer/psychic said I was psychic a few years ago.

I just discovered it this summer. I always knew I had it to some degree, but now I really do think I have it.

A few nights ago, I talked to my deceased grandpa through one of my dreams. I told him my problems and he gave me advice, "Kill what ills you."

I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to help me strengthen my psychic ability? I am very spiritual person, just so that you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:52 pm
I was looking for information on the elments and found a site that talks about Ki, the elements, Psi, and a few other things. Vivi and anyone else tell me what you think about this site?

http://raiden_zero.tripod.com/kienergy/id2.html  

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:46 am
Toshi Shino
I was looking for information on the elments and found a site that talks about Ki, the elements, Psi, and a few other things. Vivi and anyone else tell me what you think about this site?

http://raiden_zero.tripod.com/kienergy/id2.html

its pretty in-depth about some things but 'Ki', or atleast how its described in the site, is trying to be two things, for one, Ki isn't always green, its a chakral alignment that bleds with your seven colored chakras: red as the base (below your belly button), orange as the central (at your belly button), yellow as the energy (solar plexus), green as the love (your heart), blue as breathing (at your throught), darker blue or indigo as the third eye (third eye or in between both eyes just on your forehead), and violet or white as the crown (top of your head)
these are the chakra levels, that you were taught in school by the standard: ROY G BIV.
about focusing it into your hand: whats happening there is you're using a healing energy from god, through you called Reiki, you can learn to use this healing energy to heal alignments like cancer or sists (my mom used reiki once to heal a Tumor she had) you can learn it through a lvl 3 reiki master.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:48 am
oh, and the force between your hands that its states as Ki, is better known as your aura, you can increase it by being in posotive moods and such  

Vivi the Twilight

davin510

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:16 am
lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:25 pm
Interesting. Thanks for telling me.  

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:51 am
no problem  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:56 am
I had a MewTwo once, that was insane!!  

NOCTVRNVS

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:29 am
what does a mewtwo have to do with anything?  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff